Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
It was a flying fish - Page 3 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
It was a flying fish - Page 3 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It was a flying fish

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

It was a flying fish - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:42 am

Vinny woke up with a few shakes, a small whimper cut short with a tiny gasp. He took the room in for a moment, trying to remember where he was, then continued to cuddle Gate's chest. He was still fairly shaken up, there was no way he was gonna let go of this big bird man he felt safe. "Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:18 am

"You're clawing me." He gently re-positioned Vinny's grip, his wings fluffing around them as he sat back again. "You were having nightmares or something, kid." He closed his eyes and rested his head back once more.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:57 am

Vinny inhaled and exhaled to calm himself down and loosened his grip on Gate a bit. "The storm was gonna get me. I'm not a kid though don't say that." He was just, very very small...
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:00 pm

"You're a kid to me." He opened his eyes a little without moving his head, staring at Vinny with his exhausted gaze. "No storm is going to get you, stupid. You're inside." He closed his eyes again, trying to settle for another nap, but Vinny wasn't going to allow it.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:08 pm

"I KNOW but it my dream I wasn't! I was under a tree and I couldn't move it was scary..." After a few minutes of being shooshed by Gate Vinny slid up to his level a bit more to pet and play with his chin hairs again. They were so fuzzy, like a rat. "Why do you keep these chin hairs?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:07 pm

"I don't know. It looks nicer." He batted Vinny's hand away and sat up properly, stretching his arms as well as his wings. The area wasn't nearly big enough for them to fully spread, however, and he grumbled and simply folded them again.
Vinny fell back into his lap, then nearly onto the floor as he got up. Luckily, he could easily climb up Gate's body and hold onto his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:22 pm

Vinny dangled from Gate's shoulders like a necklace, still nuzzling his chin against his cheek. "I think it does too! And it feels nice." It was a good thing he didn't weigh much, what with the hanging around his neck and all. "All of you looks nice you're pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Gate let out a sarcastic laugh and made his way to the door. Opening it, he examined his swamp. Everything was soaked, of course. He peeled the tiny pink off and set him aside, putting his hand out to feel the gentle, soft, calm drizzle on his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Vinny smiled and did the same, now that the thunder was gone he could enjoy the soft rain that was falling. He stuck his head out a bit to soak in the fresh water, already feeling better than he had been. He didn't have to shake his head out once he pulled back, he rarely ACTUALLY got wet, only when his health was declining. "Your swamps rain isn't that bad, just the thunders dumb!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:29 pm

"Don't worry, actual storms don't come by too often. It's just the season for them." He stepped out in the rain with Vinny, moving around some odd, large, tall rock formations. There were runes and markings and such on them.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:36 pm

Vinny followed him, curiously glancing this way and that at the strange boulders. "What does this writing on it mean??" He reached out to touch it gently, fins up and alert.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:14 pm

"Important stuff." He picked out some weeds near them, moving about. Their upkeep was surprisingly good for such a wild swamp. He didn't sink in the mud much, either. He moved Vinny away. "Stop that."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Vinny pouted just a little but left the rocks alone, keeping his hands to himself as he looked at the rest. "What do they do??" Were they just rocks that someone colored on?? Why were they all important? He followed Gate around like a little puppy, eager for answers.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:54 pm

"They keep the time distortions--Ugh! They keep the swamp safe. That's what they do." He didn't have to explain to this tiny fish... And he really shouldn't. He went around cleaning and checking every single one, Vinny still babbling on about something or other to the point where he wanted to pull his feathers out.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Vinny picked up each one of Gate's feathers as they fell, holding them in a bunch in his arms. "You dropped all these Gate!" They were heavy and damp from the rain, he kind of wanted to keep them...
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:06 am

Gate turned and stared at him, then waved him off. "I don't need them." He stepped around Vinny and went toward a bunch of fruit trees. They were recovering from the strong wings, but were sparkling with dew drops on their leaves and flowers.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:08 am

Vinny followed him of course, eyes sparkling when he took sight of the dewy fruit. "Can I eat those Gate??" He dropped all of the feathers in his arms and climbed up Gate's shoulder to reach the fruit, enjoying the droplets that fell on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:39 am

He nodded. "Yeah they should be about ready." He cleared out some water out from the trees roots with some form of magic, then kept stepping around to check on the rest of them. Small creatures skittered away from Vinny too soon for him to snatch them up, all previously using the trees as shelter. A huge, lazy lizard remained on the branch, but couldn't care less about Vinny in any way. It was mud brown... Not very pretty.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:43 am

Vinny stretched adn stretched to reach one of the better looking fruits on higher branches. He got it, then fell back, but luckily he was able to just cling to Gate like a monkey, hanging off his shoulders by his legs as he ate. "This is good and it's not even alive!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:56 am

Gate nodded. "Fruit are often in a tideborn's diet." He reached up and picked Vinny off his shoulders and put him down in some nice cool water. "Please get off."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:43 pm

Vinny soaked himself in the water while he ate his fruit, this was nice he definitely wasn't going to leave easily. "Wait, how do you know what tideborns eat you're all feathery!" Vinny was pretty sure Gate didn't have a tail either.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:07 pm

"There are more than just you." He eyed Vinny then went back to tending to his garden. "Feathers or fins or not, it's not that hard to pi--" He remembered the little guy probably didn't have access to books and stuff. He sighed. "I read."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:17 pm

"I do that too! But not a lot I can never find any stuff that's not dumb!" Vinny climbed back onto Gate's shoulders before continuing to ramble. "Can I read some of your magic books?" Gate had to have some, how could he not look at how magicy he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was a flying fish   It was a flying fish - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was a flying fish
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3