Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Scorp lowered his head and picked at the table with his nail. "I walk home, actually."
"I have a car! I could drive us." Eros smiled and leaned on the table. Scorpion didn't know how he felt about it, seeing that he just met Eros, but it wasn't like the guy was going to mug him. He shrugged.
"Sure."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:10 pm

Vinny gripped the edge of the table and jumped up and down a bit from excitement. "Yay! Where should we all meet?" It was pretty easy to get lost in the crowd at their school, even if he was tall he might be hard to find. "Just on the front steps I guess?" He smiled at both of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:12 pm

"Sounds good to me..." Scorp swung his feet. Eros would be hard to miss, anyway. He wondered what kind of car he had, anyway. It'd be cool to have more people over and even some one to give them a ride. Walking was a drag.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:18 pm

"Good right after the last bell rings then!" The bell for the end of lunch sounded soon after Vinny's sentence was over and he got up, stuffing the rest of his things into his backpack and slinging it over his shoulder. "What's your next class Scorp i'll walk with you there!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:27 pm

Scorp sighed. He guessed he'd go. "Alright." He got up and Eros waved goodbye to return to the gym. Scorp gathered his things as fast as possible and got up, himself. Vinny held out his hand.
He groaned, but took it, then decided to just link arms, putting his own hand in his pocket as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Vinny held onto his arm tight so they didn't get separated, snuggling his arm a little. He ignored whatever weird or dirty stares they got, just happy to be walking with his friend. "What's your next class?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:51 pm

"It's just Chemistry, over this way. Are you sure that you won't be late?" Some one bumped shoulders with him roughly, but as usual he ignored it. "Do you still have your practice this period?" He realized they never exchanged schedule information.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:57 pm

"Yeah but I won't be late! And if I am i'll just sneak in anyway." When they reached his classroom Vinny walked around to face him and pull him into a hug. "I'll see you after school ok!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:14 am

Scorp was taken by surprise, but didn't let it get to him too much. "Yeah." He didn't hug back, but leaned into it. The teacher eyed them, so Scorp hurried away into his class to his seat. He sunk as the other students glared at him. Instead of making eye contact, he pulled out his notebook and simply started to doodle on it.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:18 am

Vinny walked happily back to the gym, passing a student only every so often now that most of them were in class. As he walked down the hallway he noticed a group of guys probably late for class themselves walking towards him. He quickened his pace and avoided eye-contact, but that didn't stop one of them from pushing him into the wall and letting out a few laughs and rude names as they passed. It didn't hurt very much physically, but his feelings were another matter. He brushed himself off and walked even faster to class.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:28 am

Meanwhile, Scorp had had his own trouble to deal with. The teacher left the room for just long enough for some girls to scoot closer to him. One shoved her face over his sketchbook. "What is that? Don't you draw happy things?" He moved himself away.
The other one laughed, and he felt himself wanting to hurt them, but kept to himself. The teacher came back and they scooted away and giggled. Scorp caught his name being used between their whispers, his pencil snapping in half.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:34 am

By the time Vinny was out of the showers after class he could barely contain his excitement, rushing to the front of the building to meet his friends. He saw the guys who gave him a hard time earlier and did his best to avoid them, clinging to Scorp as soon as he saw him already with Eros, looking back to make sure they weren't still following him. "Hi guys! Sorry i'm a little late I wanted to shower off a little." He was still in his cheer outfit though, it wasn't too dirty he just didn't like the smell of sweat on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:28 pm

Scorp had a rolled up paper in his hand, but switched it to the other hand so he could free his arm for Vinny. "Hey, Vinny."
"You both ready? We should leave quickly so we can avoid traffic!" He pulled them along. Gently of course, that way he didn't hurt Vinny. Scorp was careful as well, almost running into the door.
When they made it to the car... Or... Truck?
Scorp didn't believe it was his.
"How--"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:40 pm

Vinny chuckled a little at Scorp's reaction. "Yeah he's all rich!" He used Eros' shoulder as a boost into the back seat, unintentionally giving Scorp a peek under his skirt." He sat back in his seat and buckled himself in, swinging his legs because of course they didn't reach the floor. "Okay which way Scorp?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:13 pm

The truck roared to life as Scorp got in, almost making him jump. He buckled up quickly as Eros tried to back out before some one else did. "Oh... Uh... Yeah take a right here--"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Vinny nearly talked Scorp's ear off on the way to his house, Eros was used to it of course but Scorp was another situation entirely. When they arrived Vinny allowed Eros to help him down by his sides, he usually did things like that.
He waited behind Scorp as he unlocked the door and for the okay to go inside. The house was nice and very nicely decorated. The air smelled like candles and microwavable food, but mostly like Scorp.
"I like your room!" It was nerdy to say the least, covered in god knows how many posters and tiny ships in bottles strewn across the shelves. Vinny slipped off his shoes and his jacket to sit on the bed, revealing a sizable and dark bruise on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:14 pm

Scorp didn't see, too busy putting his backpack in a corner and kicking off his shoes. he only looked when he heard a growl rise from Eros' chest. However, Scorp is the one that spoke about it first. "Hey, what happened? Did you fall?" He threw his rolled up paper to the side.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:18 pm

Vinny was confused for a moment but followed their eyes to his shoulder and sighed a little. "No some guys pushed me into the wall on my way to class but i'm okay. It just looks bad because i'm so pale." He kept his smiled and and his hands in his lap, but he knew that wasn't going to calm Eros down enough to keep from doing something about it.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:42 pm

Scorp swore he saw Eros's arms swell twice their size, so sat down on the bed and made a scared noise, but tried to talk anyway. It didn't work.
So, Eros spoke. "You will show them to me. And I will hurt them as they have hurt you."
Scorp handed Vinny some strawberry Pocky.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:45 pm

Vinny smiled and thanked him for the pocky, then got up to stick one in Eros' mouth before hugging him. "No no I don't want any more trouble! It's okay eat the strawberry stick." He leaned up to peck his cheek then hopped back onto the bed to munch on a piece of pocky. The whole box would probably be gone in the next two minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Scorp noted what had happened. He would walk Vinny to class next time. "Yeah, don't break anything, okay? Vinny be careful. If it starts to hurt, I have Advil." He hopped off the bed and lead them out the door, then to the gameroom which was just across the hall. It had a mini fridge, plenty of space, a massive TV... He pointed at the shelves full of movies. "You guys pick a movie, I'll throw something in the microwave."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Vinny nodded and scurried over to the shelf, scanning them for something interesting to watch and asking Eros' opinion on a few. He ended up picking some kind of horror-comedy and sitting down on the couch with his feet up, still munching away on his pocky. For such a small adorable guy he had pretty violent taste in movies. "This ones okay with you right Eros?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Eros nodded. "Sounds good to me." Scorp came back up as they fumbled with the DVD player balancing some pizza bites, bags of chips, and popcorn. "We have drinks in the mini fridge. Oh." He pushed a button on the TV with his toe. The DVD loaded in and he made sure all the lights were off as they settled onto the floor with blankets and food. "So whatd'ya choose?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:17 pm

"Revenge of the zombie strippers 2!" Vinny sat down between the both of them and took a pizza bite, nearly burning his tongue off. Once the movie started he snuggled up to Scorp's side, knowing Eros wouldn't mind. "HA her head fell off!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:38 pm

Eros laughed, and Scorp made a face. It wasn't like he was bored, he was just a little surprised they chose THIS movie. "It did. Look at that blood. Armature work." He chuffed and threw some chips in his mouth. Eros allowed them to use him as a pillow when he laid on his stomach as the movie went on. Scorp mostly commented on bad make up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next