Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:46 pm

Scorp went for Shiek again, but mostly swapped between him and Zelda in-game. "Well... She works a lot. That's all I really know. When she comes home, she brings groceries and everything for me. She also travels... For work." He sighed, his gaming sloppy.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Vinny noticed and leaned on his shoulder. "My Dad lives in Switzerland. He sends me emails sometimes though!" Which honestly weren't much.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:00 pm

"Mom writes me, too. She sends me a lot of cool things she finds on the way. They mostly involve pirates. I don't know why she likes pirates so much... But why not? Pirates are rad." His playing style got a lot better. "Switzerland is pretty cool, too."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:03 pm

"Yeah he sends me fancy chocolate all the time but I don't really like it. Eros usually eats them!" He smiled proudly when he won and set up another round, choosing a character at random.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:05 pm

Scorp went for random, as well. Vinny ended up being Jigglypuff while Scorp ended up with Snake. "A few times I've gotten rare chocolates. I usually just keep the boxes for looks. The Persian ones are my favorites."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:06 pm

"Sometimes I wish he'd send other cool stuff but it's always chocolate...I'd feel bad asking for something else."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Scorp nodded. "I know what you mean." He won this round, hardly, then put the controller down and motioned for Vinny to follow. They talked as they headed down the stairs. "Lets make more pizza bites." The kitchen was decorated with things from the sea and ships as well.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Vinny marveled at all of the nautical decor. "You guys must really like the ocean! I do too it's so pretty." Vinny grabbed another plate for the bites to go on and held it while Scorp poured them out, then popped them into the microwave. "Did you guys used to live on the coast?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:20 pm

"Sort of. We lived near the coast, then in a more desert area. That was always fun. We didn't really have any technology or anything... It was pretty cool and everyone there was nice." He smiled. "That's where mom apparently met my dad previously. Before he just... Disappeared." He sat back on one of the chairs. "But she always loved the ocean."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:27 pm

"I'm sorry about your Dad, if its any consolation I don't really know about my mom either. But I moved around a lot when I was little, mostly to coasts too before we finally settled here. Dad thought it'd be better for me to finish highschool in one place so I'm staying here while he's working in Switzerland." He sat down next to him and propped up his head in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Scorp nodded. "That makes sense. I'm glad you did, I guess. I didn't know anyone previously. I was home schooled before this." The microwave went off and he went to open it, carefully removing the plate. He set them on the island to cool.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Vinny followed him, resisting the urge to eat one. "I am too otherwise we wouldn't have met! Why'd you stop being home schooled?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:37 pm

He smiled at Vinny's words, then thought of his answer. "Well, mom thought it'd be better for me to go to school and socialize here. I was homeschooled everywhere else because of the lack of educational buildings... School buildings... And how much we traveled together. I admit, I miss it... But I never got to make friends and keep them for long enough." He sighed and poked at the bubbling cheese oozing from the tiny foods. "She wanted to settle in one place. For me. But I feel as alone as I did before."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Vinny nuzzled his shoulder with his cheek. "You have me and Eros now! And you're really nice and pretty you'll make lots of new friends in no time!" He had a few friends in mind, but Vince was shy...
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:16 am

Scorp didn't move much, just sort of let his short friend dig his face in his sleeve. "Yeah, I do. It's still very odd to me. I don't get along with almost anyone else in my classes. I'm used to very small towns with markets, too. And fishing! I really miss fishing." He smiled. "We should all go fishing sometime."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:22 am

"We should! We should all drive down to the beach and go camping or something." Vinny always liked the beach. The sound of the waves were calming, relaxing, he was always so drawn to the water, like some sort of cosmic connection. "We can roast weiners"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:43 am

Scorp stared at him for a moment trying to comprehend what he meant, then realized he was referring to hot dogs. Why did everything this little guy say sound so sexual? "Yeah, maybe during spring break or summer. That'd be really nice." He half wished he could bring his mother along, too.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:02 am

Vinny nodded and picked up the now cool plate of treats. "Let's go wake back upstairs and watch another movie! You pick this time." He unintentionally batted his eyelashes, making his eyes seem even bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:21 am

"Yeah, alright." He hopped up the stairs with his friend and put a blanket over Eros before looking through the DVD's. In the end, he chose some kind of sappy, romantic comedy.
He saw Vinny's look and lowered his head, just putting it into the player without another word.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:36 am

When they sat down on the couch again of course Vinny snuggled up to Scorpion as much as he would allow, arms wrapped around his and cheek leaned on his shoulder. He tucked a piece of his hair behind his ear and spoke. "I don't think i've seen this movie what's it about?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:33 am

"Well this lady is in love with this man who is filthy rich and is only in it for the money. Then she confuses this roughtneck guy for the man she's marrying and ends up taking him out. They get mixed up and she ends up falling in love with him instead." He pointed as characters came up on the screen, though Vinny was mostly just making googly-eyes at Scorp anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:39 am

That he was. He wanted to kiss him so badly...but they just met was that weird?....Probably.
"That rich guy isn't even good looking she better pick the roughneck." He said before stuffing more pizza bites into his mouth. "Who would you pick?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:41 am

Scorp scoffed. "The roughneck, of course. He obviously shows genuine interest in her, and despite not being completely rich would still do what he could to take care of her." He said his answer like there was no other way about it. That was it. It was that or go home.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:32 pm

"What iiiif the other guy offered you a whole pirate ship??" Vinny chose the roughneck too of course but he wanted to know Scorp's opinion. "Do you even, like guys?" He got nervous immediately after asking the question.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:26 am

Scorp scoffed. "We could just build one." He laid back a little but kept his eyes on the movie. "And I don't know." He simply shrugged and tried to leave it at that, eating pizza bites with one of his hands while sitting up with the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next