Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Scorp is DEAD pass it on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:16 pm

He could tell Eros wasn't entirely convinced that he didn't hate him, so attempted to lighten the mood further. "I have to be your best fish at the wedding k?" Only seemed fittings, since he was his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:00 am

Eros smiled a little but cringed when he tried to lift his head too far.
Gate spoke up. "Eros, is it that again? With your shoulder?"
"Yeah. I'm very sorry, Vinncent. I am trying my best to listen, it's just hard for me to sit up..."
Gate helped him lie down in the bed. "It's alright, just lie down and relax."
Eros tried to speak again but it seemed to hurt, so he looked at Tabu for help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:12 am

Tabu panicked a little, rushing to his side to comfort him and look over to Vinncent. "Can we talk more a bit later, he needs to rest." He was practically begging with his eyes, which wasn't something he really ever did. He was desperate to do what he could to help Eros.
Vinny stared at him for a moment then gave him a small nod, leaving the room quietly with Gate. "Do you think he believed me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:33 am

Gate nodded. "Things are just hard right now. Despite the physical pain, I think you eased up a lot of their mental pain." He stared at he room across the hall. It was the original Bloodtide room... The door was closed. He turned his gaze away to start heading downstairs. "I am going to go make something to help with Eros' fever." He stopped.
Vince was standing near the fire.
"Hello. Vince, was it?" He smiled and moved to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:23 pm

Vinny moved over to Vince kind of slowly, unsure if he was still upset with him for earlier. He approached with caution, giving his arm a small nuzzle with the side of his face to apologize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Vince didn't move much, just looked down at Vinncent. He looked sleepy, worn out, and worried. Gate made some noise in the kitchen, looking through things and picking leaves and such off of plants hanging from the ceiling. Vince seemed curious, but didn't move to look, staying near Vinny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:34 pm

Vinny noticed his interest through small movements and looked back at Gate. What was so interesting about that? It was normal house stuff he always did...Nevertheless he grabbed Vince's hand and led him over to the kitchen so he could get a better look. "Do you want a snack, I smelled some cookie things over in the pile."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:11 am

Gate made a disapproving noise. "No, no. If you want cookies, eat the ones in the pantry. I wouldn't trust food from there." He took a small bowl back up the stairs. Vinny saw feathers drop from his wings which dragged on the ground. They looked heavy.
Vince tugged at Vinny's shirt very gently to get his attention again. He dug for his book, then scribbled on it. He wasn't hungry, but wanted to know if Vinny was mad at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:04 pm

Vinny read over his writing quickly and nuzzled his arm again, squeezing his hand a little. "I'm not angry, but I want cookies." He led him over to the pantry and started climbing shelves, using his shoulders as stepping stones of course until he was on the shelf with the treats. He held the box in his mouth so he could climb down then opened it, shoving a cookie in his mouth and holding one out for Vince.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:38 am

Vince took one and sniffed at it. He didn't nibble at it much, just played with it a little. When Vinny turned away, it was gone. Of course. He went to go sit with him near the fire. Something clanged loudly out of the pipe. Vince jumped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Vinny almost snickered, almost. "Let's go see what fell." He stood up and walked over to the pile, he knew he wasn't supposed to play in it but of course that didn't stop him very often. Climbing to the top was easy save for the occasional slippery box or shifty spot, he was there in no time, searching for the fallen object and waiting for Vince to follow him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Vince hopped up the pile with ease, looking around. He pointed. It was just a little wooden box. It had metal plating, carved and designed. He opened it. It was empty. He tilted his head and put it aside. Boring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Vinny crawled over to it and picked it up to examine it, it was pretty plain, but it could be useful if he ever needed some kind of vessel for who knows what. He shrugged and slid it down the side of the pile to the floor for later. He burrowed through the pile like a chipmunk, pulling out this and that, stopping finally after finding some candy. He made sure Gate wasn't looking before inhaling it, offering Vince a sucker. "You don't eat the stick part."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:37 am

Vince nodded, unwrapping it and sticking it in his mouth. He looked silly with a lollipop stick coming out of his scarf. He dug around, too. He found some one's laundry, but tossed it aside to find another box. This one had jewelry in it. He showed Vinny the shinies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:03 pm

Vinny's eyes sparkled and grew wide, he grabbed a handful of them to look them over and go on aobut how pretty they were, but recalled how much Scorpion liked finding shiny treasures. He returned them to Vince after staying quiet for a few seconds, then continued digging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:06 pm

Vince put them aside for his own hoarding purposes, then helped Vinny move about some larger objects. He kept putting small, interesting things into the box. They were mostly pieces of metal, machine parts... Watches, things he could take apart. Gate moved back downstairs and sighed. "Please be careful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Vinny waved him off, "Yeah yeah..." then continued with his digging. (AHH PUSH PINS) He pulled out a surprising amount of clothes, all of which found their way onto Vince in some way, though he did save a candy bracelet for himself. He looked over into Vince's box and tilted his head. "Why are you keeping that stuff?? It's not even shiny.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Vince snuggled into a massive turtleneck as he scooted over. He gently took the box and held it close. They were his trinkets and he likes them. He found a watch that still worked and threw it in there, then sniffed at Vinny's candy bracelet.
Gate made another unhappy noise as he watched the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Vinny bit one of the candies off and crunched on it, then held his wrist in front of Vince's mouth, turning his head away so he wouldn't be embarrassed or whatever the feeling he had about his mouth was. "Don't bite me just the candy"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:51 pm

He easily picked one off with his finger and ate it quietly. Vinny could hear the crunching from behind his massive sweater. He made a face. He didn't like it.
Shaking himself out he moved down the pile and caught Vinny as he jumped down as well. Gate relaxed and went back to writing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Vinny relaxed into Vince's arms and didn't bother with hopping down. "I'm bored," He rested his head against Vince's collar, it was basically a giant pillow anyway. "Gate can I watch the little people in your magic box again"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:13 am

Gate grimaced, but his back was to them, so they didn't notice. He nodded and stood up, ambling over to the television which was currently off. It had cords about it, but they were pushed out of the way so no one would trip on them. He didn't particularly like anyone watching it, but he had a hard time simply saying no right now. He handed Vinny the remote as Vince went to sit down on the soft carpet.
It buzzed to life, something coming on about a couple fighting over the couch. There was always this weird laughter on shows like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:26 pm

Vinny flipped through channels until he found something that looked looked vaguely interesting, then plopped down on the carpet next to Vince, pulling his arm over his back to snuggle up. "I don't usually know what they're talkin' about on here but I like the noises." Despite that he turned the volume down, not wanting to disturb Gate too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:47 pm

Vince nodded. He didn't understand how the box worked but guessed it was some kind of mechanism. He closed his eyes and leaned on Vinny a little.
It's okay. All will be well.

Eros stirred, fever going down thanks to Gate's remedies. He yawned and pulled Tabu to him, snorting loudly. "Tabu everything hurts."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Tabu's heart thumped a bit as he snuggled against Eros' chest. "I'm sorry, is there some way I can ease it a little?" He mostly meant more medication from Gate, but there was always that underlying tone he unintentionally put in everything. "Gate left some more medicine on the dresser for you if you want it now"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   

Back to top Go down

Scorp is DEAD pass it on
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next