Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scorp is DEAD pass it on

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:32 pm

"I like frogs." Was all he could really say as his focus was mostly on Tabu and Bagera. He ended up rolling around in the grass with the massive reptilian for a while before allowing Tabu to lie over him. The trees provided enough shade to keep them both at a very comfortable temperature.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Bagera curled around the both of them and chuffed, closing it's eyes to rest. Tabu did as well but still spoke. "..What will we do when it's time to leave here?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:19 am

Eros frowned, resting one hand on Bagera's neck and gently rubbing the soft scales. "I don't know... You're one of the princes, though." He grimaced. Tabu would have a lot of duties, possibly. He wondered what that meant for him.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:45 am

Tabu sighed. More often than not lately he really didn't enjoy being a prince. "Khaba is much better fit to lead than I am, the citizens are more fond of him as well...I don't have a place there, nor do I really want it."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:15 am

Eros sat up a little and stared at him. "A place... Tabu you do. I know your brothers need you." He felt bad and hoped he wasn't pressuring him. His fins drooped. "And I will be there... I will be there to help you, Tabu." Whatever Tabu wanted...
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Tabu sighed a little, but was relieved to hear Eros still wanted to stay with him. "I suppose leaving now wouldn't be the best decision anyhow." He snuggled up to his chest a little more.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:10 pm

"Yes, we can worry about it later." He smiled and put his arm around Tabu, closing his eyes to rest for a while. Even tideborns enjoyed the sun every now and then.

Vince hung around with Vinny the rest of the day, staring out the window often. He'd snap back to attention when Vinny spoke or moved, following him about like a puppy. He was snapped at a couple of times, so was extra-sure to give Vinny space.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Vinny didn't necessarily MEAN to snap at Vince, it was more of just a reflex. There were always short nuzzles to make up for it later.
As they sat he continued to eat snack after snack, whatever Gate brought over he was sure to eat. He kept a hold on Vince's hand to make sure he didn't disappear again while he munched away, offering him a bite every so often. "Why do you stay here if I'm mean to you?" He glanced at the pen and paper attached to Vince's hip expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:00 pm

He didn't reach for it, only stared at him. Instead of a written answer, he decided to get up and get Vinny something to drink. Vinny always did this for him when they first met, bring him fresh water and even food when Vince didn't get to eat that day. He wanted to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:34 pm

Vinny sighed and sat up, taking the glass in both of his hands and mumbling a small thank you before taking a sip. Why can't he just say stuff...
"Wait here," Vinny got up and took his now empty glass back to the kitchen, then went in search for Gate, tugging on his sleeve when he finally found him. "I got a question."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Gate was half asleep. He had something tangled in his hands, but it was really hard for Vinny to tell what it was. "Yes, dear?" He removed his glasses and sat up a little straighter, watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:45 pm

"Is there some kind of treatment I can do to fix Vince's vocal chords?" He wanted to be the one to do it, and he was willing to try just about anything to heal his friend. "I want to hear his voice.."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Gate leaned on his desk, pushing his books aside. "Depends on the scarring. It might be dangerous seeing that it's so close to the throat. If anything went wrong, it could injure him further." He tilted his head. "You want to heal Vince..."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:51 pm

Vinny nodded. Even if it was dangerous, wouldn't it be worth a shot? "The scarring is pretty bad, but I think you'd need to see it before you decide. I want to help him," Gate could see in his eyes how important this was to him.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:10 pm

"Did you ask Vince if he was okay with it, as well?" He stood up and looked through some of his magic books. They floated around him as he searched for the spell. "There is a good chance that he might not want to be healed.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:15 pm

Vinny raised his eyebrow at Gate a little. "No but, why would he not wanna be healed?? He'd be able to talk again!" Not being able to talk sounded just terrible....How the heck has he survived.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:16 pm

"Vinny, you need to ask him first. If his desire clashes with the spell, it could be horribly dangerous." He set some books down and gave Vinny a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:26 pm

Vinny sighed heavily, avoiding Gate's gaze. He gave him a small nod before turning around to drag his feet back to Vince, sitting down in front of him. "Vince, I asked Gate and he has a spell but you have to want it...Will you let me fix your voice?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:41 pm

Vince blinked a few times then cocked his head to the side. To speak again. He wondered if the spell would help clear his scars and allow him to function a little more comfortably. He shook his head and wrote "I must think" on his book, showing it to Vinny.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:55 pm

Vinny exhaled a little, half in relief and half in frustration, but he nodded. "Okay..." He stepped forward to wrap his arms around his friend, his forehead pressed against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:52 pm

This movement surprised Vince a little, which was hard to do. He set the book aside and put one arm around Vinny and the other on his head. Being able to speak... Would that make Vinny happy? The idea made him nervous. He didn't particularly like speaking in the first place, and had learned to live without the ability to. But...
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Vinny took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. "Don't forget to tell me okay?" In a way Vince's voice symbolized hope for him, it was his chance to do something good again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scorp is DEAD pass it on
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: