Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Scorp is DEAD pass it on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:20 pm

Gate pulled Vinny away from the water a little. "That's Marbon, I'm very sorry he isn't a guest he just recently claimed my swamps as his territory. I keep having to chase him off because he terrorizes everything that enters his waters." He glared at the water and the tideborn pushed himself far into the mud. Horus hissed, baring needle-sharp teeth. Khaba kept his siblings back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Tabu growled a little bit, really really wanting to tear him apart. None of them needed to ask Gate why he hadn't taken care of him yet, it wasn't really in his style. Vinny looked to Gate after situating himself. "Why havn't you made him leave?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:15 pm

Gate sighed. "Because, he's learning to talk. I'm curious if I can get a feral tideborn out of their animal state. I didn't think he would attack you, I am very sorry." He dusted Vinny off and stomped into the water, not caring how muddy his clothes got. "Marbon!"
Vinny could see the tideborn's eyes peaking out of the water. Gate pointed to the ground in front of him. The tideborn shyly slithered closer, fidgeting with its hands. Its fins were down, head low. Gate was obviously the dominant one.
Gate yelled something in a different language, the tideborn lowering his head even more, mumbling. He looked at Vinny and held in a hiss, but his attention was snapped back to Gate. He whimpered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:24 pm

Vinny smirked a little at him. What a sissy. As Marbon whimpered Vinny stretched, watching him cower as Gate lectured, he got bored after the fifth sentence and decided to sit on the patio, liking that swingy thing Gate has on there a lot. He spit an ice shard in Marbon's direction before turning to leave. Tabu eyed Marbon carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Marbon hissed. The noise made Horus shudder and cower behind Khaba. And odd, blue light rippled across Gate's arms and wings, making everyone flinch. Birds took flight, fish fled. He glared at Marbon, who regretted his decision. He slithered away back under the large tangled roots of a tree.
Khaba laughed nervously. "Gate you scared everything shitless."
Gate huffed. "I used to have to scold--" He froze, glad Vinncent was out of hearing range. He lowered his head and sighed, stepping out of the mud. A blast of wind came at his call, cleaning and drying his wet clothes. He went inside.
Khaba had his arm around Horus.
"Can we go in now, too?"
Khaba nodded. "C'mon, Tabu."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Vinny sat on the porch swing Gate had with his knees up, resting the side of his head on them and staring at a nearby tree. Tabu nodded and followed his brothers, grabbing his glass of water again. "Gate do you know when the last time Eros ate was"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Gate shook his head. "He goes out often and hunts. But I'm not sure when he actually hunts and eats or if he's just wandering around aimlessly in my swamp." He patted Vinny's head very gently as he went by. As usual, contact with Gate always send positive feelings through one's mind. Once inside he sat down and picked up his tea.
Khaba helped sit Horus near the fireplace again and pulled out some books to read to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:07 am

"Alright," He stepped into the kitchen and leaned his arms on the counter. "Can you show me how to cook one of the fish like you do? So its ready when he wakes up." He blushed a little, hoping his brothers wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:13 am

Khaba kept Horus distracted for the sake of Tabu's pride, keeping him listening to the books he was reading. Gate nodded and walked over to the kitchen with Tabu, placing his teacup on the counter as he walked by. It didn't take him long to at least show Tabu the basics of cooking, but admitted he didn't know, at all, how Eros liked his food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:35 am

Tabu followed Gate's lead as closely as he could, making a few mistakes here and there but not enough to be extremely noticeable. He plated the food and set it down, a little proud of it and eager for Eros to taste. "Does it look ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:37 am

Gate nodded, making a curious face as he inspected Tabu's worry. "It looks fine, don't worry." He patted Tabu's head and picked up his tea once more. Khaba looked up at Tabu and gave him a friendly wink, then went back to talking to Horus about different tideborn species. Naga weren't all that new to them. There was one in Khaba's crew, and many that hung around the palace. Still, it was odd. Horus kept an ear out for Vinny as well, making sure he didn't get attacked again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:45 am

Happy with the meal, he set it away to stay warm in the oven and walked past his brothers with the water. "I'm going back upstairs." He walked up the steps silently, sneaking into the room and setting the water down on the nightstand, then laying back down next to Eros, kind of eager for him to wake up but also wanting him to rest as much as he needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:56 am

Eros shifted as soon as Tabu walked in. His eyes fluttered open and he looked up at Tabu. He nuzzled him, eyes going from feral and worried to calm and relaxed. His breathing was soft, and Tabu felt his heart skip a beat as Eros locked eyes with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:58 am

Color rose to his cheeks and he swallowed, glancing around a little before finally making himself meet his gaze. "I got you food and water, did you sleep alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:06 am

Eros cleared his throat. Good thing he brought that water. He sat up and downed it. "Sorry... Yes... I did. Thank you." He gave Tabu a cheek nuzzle, which didn't help Tabu's blushing at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:13 am

It sent a chill up his spine, but he relaxed soon after. "You're welcome. I made you something to eat too, do you want me to go get it?" His heart rate picked up significantly, he couldn't recall this intense feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:12 am

Eros nodded. "Yes, I would love that. Thank you." He sounded so sincere. It really meant a lot to him, but he seemed very confused, as well. Was Tabu okay? Perhaps the death of his father...
A pang of complete and utter pain shot through him. He growled like an animal and griped his head with a clawed hand. Once he calmed, he let his hand drop. Blood trickled from his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:16 am

Tabu panicked a little bit and reached up, gently grabbing Eros' hand to rub over it comfortingly with his other. He watched the blood trickle down the side of his face and got a little worried. "I'll be right back," He set Eros' hand down and got up quickly to speed down the stairs, getting his food as well as a wet cloth. He brought them both back up and set the food down on the nightstand, then leaned forward to clean the small cut and apply pressure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:35 am

Eros leaned into his touch, but kept wiggling, trying to see the fish. "That smells... Really good. Did you make it?" he moved away from Tabu's touch and sniffed at it excitedly. He looked at Tabu, eager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:59 am

Tabu lowered his hand and smiled proudly, looking like his old self again. "Yeah I did. It turned out pretty good if you ask me." He grabbed the plate and fork and stabbed a piece of fish with it, then lifted it to Eros' mouth, eager for him to try it, but also a little nervous that he won't like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:13 am

He nibbled on it shyly, then blinked with surprise. He loved it. Honestly he loved it. "It's really good you cooked it perfect!" He nuzzled Tabu and tried to gently take the fork and plate, but Tabu held it away. He let his hands drop and sat down obediently on the bed, letting Tabu feed him. At one point Tabu ditched the fork and used his fingers. Both froze when Eros put his mouth around Tabu's fingers to eat. Tabu felt light headed. It felt way better than it should.
Eros quickly let go and tried to distract himself with the tasty fish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:23 am

Tabu smiled happily. "Good eat up!"

Tabu shuddered, shying away just a bit for a moment before shaking off his daze and continuing to feed him. This continued until the entire plate was gone, and of course Eros had to lick. "I'm glad you liked it so much." He cleared his throat a little, still nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:38 am

He nodded and gave Tabu a shy smooch. "Yes I did. Thank you very much." He was regaining his voice and confidence, but still looked like he had trouble standing and his brain was still highly unstable. Occasionally he'd think of something that would drive him over the edge, which was easily calmed by Tabu's cooing and gentle touch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:39 pm

Tabu thought his heart might explode. It was such a small tiny kiss but he felt so much from it, much more than he had ever felt before and certainly more than he felt the last time he kissed Eros. His cheeks went dark magenta and he cleared his throat again through a shy smile before speaking. "If you're still hungry there's plenty more."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sato Crow
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Eros shook his head. He was sleepy. Very sleepy. "I..." His voice faded into a massive yawn and he curled up on his side on the bed. "Thank you, though." He closed his eyes slowly, his hand out and gripping Tabu's. He didn't want Tabu to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   

Back to top Go down

Scorp is DEAD pass it on
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next