Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthropomorpholic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 am

Kure slid his pants off, kicking them aside and crawling over to Kaleo and grabbing him by the hips. He yanked Kaleo toward him, his hot breath on Kaleo's neck. He undressed Kaleo quickly, Kaleo unable to move from his iron grip. He purred and bit Kaleo's ear, yanking back roughly as he thrust his hips against his boyfriend's. After a short while, he pushed Kaleo forward on his hands and knees, shifting their position to Kure's advantage. He smirked at Kaleo's heated expression, loving every minute of it, every sound he made. He wasn't merciful, no, he wasn't gentle either. He was everything but. Kaleo had wanted it, anyway, so Kure was giving it to him.
After what seemed like hours of hip abuse, Kure pulled away, Kaleo's fur and legs messed with Kure's slow, warm release. He sat back against the couch, resting his head back on the cushions. He huffed, smiled and pulled Kaleo over by his hips again.
"Mine." He grumbled, biting Kaleo's ear once more then letting go. He sat Kaleo back against him, too, both catching their breath. He knew if he tried round two already he might actually end up harming Kaleo more than he'd want to. He bit his lip and stared down at the exhausted catboy.
He heard something, turning his head and staring at the stairs, then looked back at Kaleo. His eyes were still closed, his body warm... His fur matted and soaked and messy... He smiled and pushed off the floor, moving them both to the couch. His butlers could clean the huge mess on the floor later. And the mess on the couch as well. He laid them both back, pulling the covers gently around them, grabbed the remote, and flipped through the channels aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:49 pm

It took a minute or two for Kaleo to come down from that high, tail still twitching occasionally and stomach muscles still having the occasional spasm, though they were much smaller now. Kaleo shifted himself up to nuzzle into Kure's neck, his arms around him and purring affectionately. If it wasn't for his drunkenness round two would have been possible, but he was going to pass out at any moment. "The butlers won'tbe mad bout the mess will they?" He looked genuinely worried, and also incredibly worn out, both most likely do to Clydus' drinks.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Kure shook his head. "No, they've cleaned worse." He kissed Kaleo's hair and stroked it with his free hand. He set the remote down, letting some cartoon play as he rested his head back and allowed himself to doze.
He had a good hour nap before snorting awake, confused. He looked down to see Kaleo still passed out, and careful squeezed away from him. He found his pants, slipping them back on. They were washed, so was the livingroom. Good. He turned to the kitchen and dug around, in the end just grabbing a pear and eating that. He sat at the bar and looked to the side. Zaire's bag...
He opened it and took out the blueprints. Why hadn't he noticed those hidden rooms? They were in plain sight on the blueprints. He rested his head on his hand, munching away at his pear. He pushed the blueprints aside and looked through the notebook. He noted Zaire's small doodles around the edges, and read over the writing.
Cafe...? Strip club?
He choked on his pear.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Kure's coughing and hacking startled Kaleo awake. He sat up suddenly, a little disoriented for a few moments then calmed down when he saw Kure at the bar. "Something in your throat?" He smirked a little, obviously saying that in a provocative way, then rubbed his temple, a hangover setting in.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:02 am

He spit out pear. "What's this?" He lifted the notebook up and pointed. He walked over due to Kaleo's squinting. His butlers quickly handed Kaleo some pills and some water to take, then cleaned up the pear on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:48 am

Kaleo thanked them and took the pills along with half of his cup of water. He read over what Kure was referring to and smiled. "Oh it's what I came up with for the business. During the day its a quiet cafe for anthros to relax and at night it's a strip club. I have lots of friends who could use a safe place to work and would love the job. I named it Chameleon what do you think?" He was a bit nervous that Kure wouldn't like it, despite Jin's encouragment earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Kure stared at Kaleo for a long while. He didn't know what he felt. It wasn't really anger, but anger was somewhere in there. He wasn't sure if he liked the idea of Kaleo stripping for others. Kaleo was his. He looked at the notebook, then at Kaleo. He was nervous, holding his own tail and fidgeting his feet. A pang of guilt ran through Kure and he put the notebook down, walking over and hugging him.
"That's a brilliant idea." He smiled and kissed Kaleo's hair. He would save his own jealousy for later. This was obviously important to Kaleo, and he was right, it would give many anthros a safe place to work. He walked with Kaleo back to the bar where they both sat down. He put his head on his hand. "Did you come up with the floor plans?" He wanted to help as much as he could.
But he suddenly remembered the room they had found, and debated with himself whether or not he should just wipe Kaleo's memory of the ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Kaleo started to feel a little sick, remembering what he had seen, but pushes it out of his mind as best as he can. "Yeah," He pointed to the blueprints. "We marked off tables and where the kitchen and stage are gonna be as well as the dressing rooms, and since it connects the tavern over here we should get guests pretty easily." He smiled a little bit, getting excited about the idea again. "Zaire said something about an office for me to do business stuff in but I feel like I can just do all that here, while i'm there i'd rather just hang out and get free drinks from people."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:59 pm

Kure tried to distract him, keeping his mind away from the skeletons. "If you like, I can put a door between the two. Plenty of people will be happy to help with the construction. Also, I can set up an office in the library, as well for you. If anything we can hire some one to manage the expenses." He scratched his chin.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:37 pm

"I'm pretty good at managing money believe it or not. But anyways an office in there sounds nice thank you." He smiled. "I was thinking we could connect the tavern and chameleon with a door but we'd have to figure out how to filter out noise."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:09 pm

Kure nodded. "Leave that to Clydus and I. Our old apartment in the back has a door that makes the noise virtually impossible to hear." He shrugged, then looked over the rest of the blueprint. His eyes couldn't stray from those secret rooms. He'd investigate those, soon.
He smiled back at Kaleo. "Did you have any logo ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:13 pm

"Yeah Jin drew some up" He grabbed the notebook and flipped to one of the back pages, revealing three logo ideas. "What do you think of these? I kind of like the one with the tail worked into the 'C'." His nose twitches a little and he yawns. "Oh and we need to somehow get poles that can retract."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:16 pm

"Poles that can retract... Hmm... Oh! Yes. I like that one." He smiled and looked at it, imagining colors. "Get me a final colored design and I can go have a sign made. Or make one. As for the poles, you'll have to talk to Clydus about that." He rubbed his chin.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:32 pm

"Okay i'll do that later today then," He scratched behind his ear. "Jin already signed up to be the first dancer, so we'll need to start looking to fill in the rest and figure out how many we'll have." He was actually pretty excited to call up some of his old friends, wondering how they were an all that, especially the ones being forced to work with less than friendly humans.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:06 am

Kure nodded. "Alright. I'll call up Clydus to the house later if you want." He got up as Zaire stepped down the stairs. He apologies to Kaleo for sleeping so long and noted the objects on the table. "Planning? Oh, Kaleo are you hungry?"
Kure hid a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:16 am

"Good morning, yes but just some warm milk will be alright." Kaleo smiled at Zaire and looked back to the plans. "How soon do you think we can have everything ready? Considering everything that happened.."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:21 am

Zaire shuddered but focused on preparing milk for Kaleo. Kure leaned on the counter, drinking tea. Or coffee. It was hard to tell. "Not too long... I'll go take a look at the building, have Clydus pull its records or something. We'll focus on clearing it out ASAP to prevent anyone else from finding out as well as giving you time to get started."
Zaire handed Kaleo a glass of warm milk.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:37 am

Kaleo blew on it a little and started drinking, yawning again. "Okay, i'll try and get Jin to sit still and help plan too, i'm sure he has plenty of outfits and designs ready for me to look at."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:49 am

Kure helped him up and moved him to the couch, covering him up and handing him the remote. "You relax. I'll go see what I can do about getting Clydus over here and getting Jin to sit still." He kissed Kaleo's hair and walked off, Zaire taking his place in case he needed anything.
Kaleo heard the door close moments later as Kure left.

The building had no records, most likely burned or destroyed. That didn't stop Clydus from digging deeper. He found old reports, hidden files, and things he probably hacked and bypassed many firewalls to get. Kure looked through his printed pages. It all looked like stuff some one tried to wipe from existance, but did a poor job doing so. Clydus was the best hacker Kure knew.
He snorted. Reports of weird smells, odd noises, and screaming. After a while he explored the building, himself. A group of bulky anthros and Clydus with him. They wrinkled their noses at the smell, and Kure could tell why. It was a sweet smell mixed with a perfume. A perfume Kure hated.
It was made ages ago by scientists that was supposed to muck up anthromorphic beings' sense of smell. It worked wonders, and not only that, it would send them in a traumatized, drugged state. He was glad the smell was old, because Kaleo would have been much worse off otherwise. He stepped into the room, looking through skeletons. The others checked the other walls in the meantime.
He growled. This didn't really get him anywhere, he already knew about the skeletons. He lifted his hand, a rift opening. A vision in time might help.
--
It was gross, just as sweet smelling as before. Of course, the perfume was a lot stronger. Not only that, but the scent of rotting flesh was extremely fresh, and he stepped out of the way as some one went by. He went unseen, of course. This was just a vision of the past... But it was hard to tell who this person was. His vision was blurred by the tears in his eyes from the disgusting smell. It made his eyes burn terribly, and he kept having to rub them. This person had many anthros, mostly as pets... That's all it really appeared to be. Some looked tortured, others look like something worse had been done to them. They weren't feral, either. No, but they looked driven to madness, fear, and trauma. Each one looked sick, yet well primped up to look nice and pretty. Kure's vision blurred, the rift was distorted, and he found himself back in the dusty old building...
--
He caught something else. Fire? Ashes? He sniffed around, stepping over anthro skeletons carefully. Who ever had owned this building tried to burn them... Or something. He couldn't tell, but their screams suddenly filled his ears, and his head. He fell to his hands and knees.
Clydus was there in an instant. He pulled Kure out of the room, sitting him down and telling the others to clear it out, but to bury the bones respectively.
Turning his attention back to his friend, he cupped Kure's face in his hands and touched his forehead to his. He whispered gently to him to keep him grounded, and occasionally shook him a little to get him to focus.
"They..."
"I know, shhh, it's okay."
"No, my children, my--"
"Shh. It's okay, Kure." Clydus sunk to the ground with his friend, arms around him.
"While I was asleep, they slaughtered millions. While I lied around idle, they tortured them!"
"Now Kure--"
Kure hissed, but didn't speak anymore, simply going limp. He felt exhausted and hopeless...

By the time Kure got back home it was a little late, but he had Clydus and Jin with him. Clydus was smiling like a goof as usual, and Jin was simply excited to be there. He kissed Kaleo and hugged him and smothered him before Kure pried him off. Kaleo could sense Kure's mental state, but Kure hid it generally well. It was hard to tell if he was upset or simply tired.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Kaleo got up from his chair and hopped right over to Kure after greeting them all and getting out of Jin's hold, hugging around his middle, happy to see him. He waited until Jin and Clydus were sitting at the table ready to discuss to lean up as far as he could to lick Kure's nose and bring their forehead's together. He knew something was wrong, whether it was small or big he couldn't tell, but wanted Kure to know he was there for comfort whenever he needed.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Kure smiled and nuzzled Kaleo, hugging him and letting himself relax. We will talk later, I promise...
He walked with him to the table, Clydus already opening a beer. Jin took a beer, too, but didn't open it yet. He also spoke up first. "Well isn't this fancy, the first meeting for Chameleon! So you got Kure on board with our little idea, sugarcube?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:30 am

Kaleo sat down with his friends and nodded. "Yep he thinks it's great. He said we'll be able to start in a month or so." He turned to Clydus. "Do you think you can figure out how to make poles that retract up into the ceiling or the table?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:14 am

Clydus nodded. "It'll be easy. It might take a while to install though. You need to list out how many poles we need, and mark where. Then we can get started. But let that be the last thing on your mind." Jin pitched in. "Yes, we should focus on designing this place so it feels like a cafe during the day, but also like a strip club at night."
Kure sat quietly, watching all of them.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:53 am

"Me and Zaire planned that out already," He grabbed the pad with the blueprints that had marks on it. "each circle is a table and the poles would go in the middle, Except for these smaller square tables those are just tables." There were a good number of poles but not too many, as well as some at the tables with the booth like seats against the walls.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:00 am

Clydus clapped. "Perfect! We will begin installing as soon as we clear the building out and fix it up!" He looked over the blueprints quietly as Jin spoke. "And as for uniforms, Kaleo I have a few things for you to try on, sweetheart!" He smiled wide, obviously excited to play dress up with his favorite doll.
"Since the places changes according to day and night, we'll need two uniforms."
"I want to see the night uniforms."
"No Kure shut up, you're just the wallet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthropomorpholic
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-