Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthropomorpholic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:18 am

"You don't need to apologize, keep going I want to know more. I've known you for a while now but you're still all mysterious." Kaleo took it upon himself to start leading Kure around anything he could trip on. "Why did you stay at the tavern and not the house after it was repaired?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:44 am

He kept their fingers tangled together, Kaleo's hands as warm as his own. He allowed their physical connection to keep him calm. "Memories. The house was always empty. Jin stays at other houses almost every night... Clydus stays at the tavern much more often because he practically keeps it running... I stayed there with him." He hopped over a log, helping Kaleo over it. The trail became more grassy, but Kaleo could see flat stones underfoot pressed deep into the soft dirt. Grass grew in the cracks, making the trail pleasant to walk on. Crows watched from the branches, and Kaleo could hear the occasional rabbit or mouse. Kure resisted the urge to hunt something. He realized his primal instincts were kicking in the further they went on. His grip on Kaleo's hand tightened slightly and he kept talking to distract himself. "I don't mind staying there now..." He looked at Kaleo through the corner of his eye but didn't continue. A white rabbit stopped nearby. He growled.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Kaleo followed his gaze to the white puff ball and his ears perked up. "You don't like bunnies?" He shooed the rabbit away with his hand then placed it gently on the side of Kure's face to stop growling. "It's gone now, but we can chase it if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:26 am

He almost did as it bolted, Kaleo feeling his muscles coil and jerk to the side a bit, but he stopped himself. "No. They're just..." He squeaked a bit as he held in another noise.
"...Bad for the garden." Trying to continue with his walk he pulled Kaleo along, wondering how much Kaleo would like rabbit meat.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:19 pm

"I didn't take you for much of an outdoorsman." Kaleo looked up at the circling trees as they walked, noting how they seemed to move towards them with the wind, it was almost eerie. After a few more minutes of walking and talking he stopped when they reached a small field. It was surrounded by large trees and other amazing plants, leaves fluttering down everywhere as well as small streams of light through the canopies. It was strangely calming, he didn't really want to leave. "Looks like a dead end."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:36 am

Kure nodded. "No path, at least." He liked the grass, and had the need to roll in it. Or lie down in it. He pulled Kaleo to the near center of the area and sat down with him. "And I like the outdoors."
Small, fluttering bugs kept flapping about him, like they were drawn to him. Kaleo swatted at one and heard it squeak, then flutter away.
They weren't butterflies.
Kure didn't notice. "It's nice to be able to walk with some one out here. I haven't explored the land in a very long time."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:44 pm

"I like it out here it's quiet, and smells like wet grass." Even though nothing out seemed very wet. He let a ladybug crawl over his hand, following it with his eyes as it fluttered away after a few seconds. "How did you end up owning the tavern anyway"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:05 pm

He nodded in agreement, then thought about his answer to Kaleo's question with a gentle hum.
"Well, I don't know. Clydus and I didn't really want to go to school. Despite that Clydus has a medical and art degree, believe it or not... But we opened a tavern, instead." He realized how bad he felt about it, really. Clydus could be doing so much more, but yet he always seemed to enjoy himself at the tavern.
"Anyway, we purchased the building, renovated it... And it's been the tavern since."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:07 pm

"How do you afford all this stuff now? Does the Tavern really bring in that much revenue or do you have some, side jobs," He wasn't trying to insult Kure in any way and really hoped he didn't, but there's no way such a relatively small bar could bring in enough money to pay for that entire mansion to be fixed, not to mention all the extra mountains of cash he seemed to have.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:35 am

"I own that along with many other buildings, all under one company. Some one else manages them, though. I have buildings, stores, businesses, and services all around the world. Though I don't manage all of them myself, nor the money, the company itself makes billions." He messed with a small creature that had wandered too close. It looked like a small, fuzzy thing, but it was hard for Kaleo to tell what it was as Kure moved it about his palm.
"Not a lot of money went into the house. Most of it goes toward buildings and homes for those who can't find proper living arrangements because of humans." The creature scurried away.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:56 pm

"I never would have guessed you were so rich and generous as well as handsome, what's wrong with you" There had to be some sort of catch, some terrible habit that Kure wasn't showing him yet. Like he chewed his finger nails or something.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:59 pm

Kure smiled. "A lot. What isn't wrong with me?" He laughed. Geez even his laugh was like music. "I believe people who have more fortune with others should share it with those who don't. It's not healthy, otherwise." He shrugged. Pulling Kaleo into a gentle hug, he rumbled. "Now you're going to try to find out my skeletons in my closet, aren't you?" His voice lowered. "I don't think that's a good idea."
Kaleo couldn't tell if he was kidding or not.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:32 pm

Kaleo cuddled up to him and started purring lightly. "I think it might be, did you have braces in highschool or something," He was mostly kidding, but did wonder if Kure was hiding something. "But you don't have to blab if you don't want to, it might ruin your street cred."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:36 pm

"You wouldn't go around telling everyone my secrets." He sounded like he was laughing and joking, but Kaleo could sense a hint of threat in there. It was mostly a playful threat, but it was still a little unnerving, considering the power this man held. He nuzzled Kaleo's neck and inhaled his fur. "I didn't have braces. I didn't go to high school. I didn't really go to school, I was homeschooled by my older brother." He growled a bit at the mention of his brother. "I don't run some kind of human trafficking system, I don't sell drugs... The worst I do is support an anthro resistance against racism."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:14 pm

"I GUESS that isn't as bad as having braces. We can still date." He nuzzled his face again and licked his cheek lightly. "As for the high school thing i'd say you're lucky, it really sucked."
Kaleo's high school experience wasn't particularly horrible, he was well liked by most but there was always the occasional asshole that made fun of him for whatever reason. Plus it was just boring.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Kure frowned. He felt the odd need to protect Kaleo from things he just couldn't protect him from. It was the past. He let it go. "It wasn't all that fun. It was pretty lonely." He swung Kaleo around as he gently went down to lie down on his back in the grass, Kaleo straddling him. He looked up and gave Kaleo a crooked smile. "I'm glad we can still date, though."
A noise caused his smolder to break, moving his head to see where it came from. A tiny, buzzing creature came through the leaves, landing on Kure's nose. It squeaked in panic. It was so little, like a tiny, winged person. Kaleo could see red liquid coming from its back where its thin wings attacked to it. Kure sat up slowly, careful to catch it in his hand as it slipped off his hand. He crossed his legs, his other hand still around Kaleo's side to keep him from falling as well. He looked confused, but mostly concerned. It squeaked and hissed and chirped, Kaleo had no idea what it was saying.
Kure's frown deepened and a deep growl rose from his throat. It made Kaleo's fur stand on end. His thumb moved about Kaleo's hip, drawing quick, frantic circles. He didn't want to end their walk. At all. He liked this. He eyed Kaleo and tried to calm himself before speaking with an even tone. It shook a bit through every other word.
"I'm sorry. It looks like there were trespassers. We don't take them lightly when they leave their... Stuff around." The tiny winged person fluttered onto Kure's head, nestling into his hair. Despite the fact that I don't want to do anything about it, I should." He exhaled, shoulders slumping. he wanted to say it could wait, but it really couldn't. This day was meant to be for them, just the two, and already that wasn't the case. He felt angry, mostly at himself. He wouldn't just up and leave, though. The least he would do is stay home with Kaleo. He picked up his phone.
"I'll make a call then we can make our walk back, ok?" He dialed his phone, and the winged critted fluttered out of his hair and into the grass.
Kaleo had the urge to pounce on it.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Kaleo pushed his animalistic urges aside, not wanting to embarrass himself or upset Kure. "Alright I can wait, I hope everything's alright..." His ears drooped down a bit and his tail flickered with worry. He could see the upset Kure was in through his acting. He knew that Kure was just hiding it to keep from upsetting him as well, but he kind of wished Kure WOULD show his full self to him...
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:23 am

Kure talked on the phone for a bit. Honestly it sounded like Kure was speaking to some sort of police figure, but the voice on the other line was loud, aggravated, and confused. Eventually Kure hung up and pulled Kaleo into a hug. "You know what, as this is handled, let me take you to the lake."
He got up and took Kaleo's hand once more, the small fey fluttering into Kaleo's jacket pocket.
They moved through some trees, walking in silence for what seemed like forever until Kaleo smelled and heard water. They stepped over a tiny, misty spring which fed into a large, open lake. Creatures hid upon their arrival, but watched from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:07 am

Kaleo's pupils grew wide with interest as he took the sight of the lake in. It was completely stunning, the water seemed to sparkle and each plant seemed to be much more alive than your typical flower. "It's beautiful here," He pulled Kure along to the water so he could get a closer look, marveling at the different fish circling the edges of the lake. He looked from the lake to Kure multiple times, smiling and excited, and adorable as every of course.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:18 am

Kure kept a gentle but firm grip on Kaleo's arm as he leaned over the crystal water with excitement. The fish scattered, but even so he could see many in the deeper parts of the shallows. A massive dragonfly buzzed past, chasing down smaller insects. Hidden creatures showed themselves. A couple of curious dryads poked their heads from the bark of trees, then pulled themselves from the trees themselves. They didn't get too close, no, simply watched from a distance. Kaleo spotted a human-looking man, his skin navy blue along with raven colored hair. It was long, braided with flowers and plants. They stood up, revealing dark scaled, reptilian-like legs. He had a simple cloth around his waste, and a long, dark tail that swished as he eyed Kaleo. Impressive, jet-black horns sprouted from his head, curving back gently behind his head. They held a tall staff, silver eyes gleaming through the bushes and trees. He made a clicking noise.
The dryads retreated.
Kure kept Kaleo's attention away from them by pointing at a odd, purple frog in the water. Its face was bright orange, and its eyes were blood red. It croaked at Kaleo when he poked it, skittering into the mud.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:01 pm

"How the hell has the government not come in here and made this place a wildlife sanctuary or something? I've never seen or even heard of pretty much everything here. Except for the bunny," Kaleo smiled a little when Kure puffed up at the mention of the rabbit. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:23 pm

"That's the reason." He sat down on a rock, messing with the water. "There are many creatures, anthos and even the species anthros came from, that thrive in this forest for the very fact that humans don't and should not trespass here." He rubbed his hair back down, having to have Kaleo help him a little. "Can you imagine... Being torn away and put in a cage?" He plucked the tiny fey out of Kaleo's pocket and held it in his palm. It shook lint from its hair.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Kaleo's ears pinned down immediately and he kept his eyes on the water, only answering with a small nod to get away from the subject. He dipped his fingers in the water a few times, messing around with the tiny frogs. The water seemed to cool his skin and even glow a little. "How big is this forest anyway.."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:19 pm

"It stretches far. A little past the mountains." His hand lifted to point at the massive rocks in the far horizon. They were white silhouettes against the blue sky. "In fact this place is ringed with regions humans couldn't even come close to surviving in. Not to mention how unfriendly the trees can be to strangers." He caught Kaleo's look. "With bad intentions. A tree isn't going to hurt you, Kaleo. Relax." He gave him a sweet smile. The fey wanted back into Kaleo's pocket but didn't move. It hissed at a frog that was eyeing him instead.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Kaleo glared at the frog and nudged it away, holding his hand out for the fey to climb on and put him back in his pocket to warm up. "It's just pretty weird, trees don't usually eat people or anything. Unless we're in the wizard of oz or something. But you'd probably like getting free apples thrown at you." He joked as he leaned against his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthropomorpholic
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: