Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthropomorpholic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:40 pm

Kaleo shook his head a little, dazed from the floating books and also amazed. "Are you a wizard"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Kure shook his head. "No, just a very busy devil. What's up?" He seemed really curious as to why Kaleo had walked in here, and knew it wasn't just to see what Kure was doing. The books all set themselves down carefully and he leaned on he back of his chair.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Kaleo watched the books float away, very tempted to chase them, clear in his body language, but he snapped out of it after they set down. "Um do you have any instruments Zaire can play? I really want to hear."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:10 pm

Kure blinked. "Yes, this way." He walked toward the back of the library. He had many music racks with many different instruments, namely a crimson violin sitting in the middle. He pulled out shahi baaja. "This was one of his favorites. You should ask him to play this." He handed it gently to Kaleo. It looked... Odd.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Kaleo looked it over, holding it up a little closer to his face. "What is it?" He had never seen an instrument like this before, or even knew it existed. His eyes drifted over to the red violin a few times, very curious about it as well.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:58 pm

Kure went back to his desk. He unfolded his glasses and placed them back on his nose, books sliding and fluttering out of shelves toward his hand as he wrote something along a stray piece of paper. He waved Kaleo off and cleared his throat. "It's a shahi baaja. Trust me, Zaire will know what to do with it."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Kaleo shrugged a little and took the hint, turning around to head back downstairs to the kitchen. He found Zaire in the same exact spot, then offered the instrument out to him. "Kure said you'd like this one."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Zaire was cleaning up a bit as Kaleo came back. He almost dropped a plate. "I haven't touched one of those since..." He put the plate down and walked over, gently taking it. "...Well... Since India. I'll see what I can do." He wiped his hands quickly and sat down in a chair, inhaled, then played.

Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:10 pm

Kaleo sat down right after him, holding his breath until the beautiful tune hit his ears. Any tense muscle he had went away and he placed his hands in his lap, closing his eyes and smiling a little while he listened.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:24 pm

Kaleo's fingers moved like a blur. Muscle memory helped him play without even having to look at the instrument, and when he was done he had to shake himself from a trance. He plushed again and bowed a little, holding the instrument close.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Kaleo opened his eyes when he finished and his smile widened. "That was beautiful. I wish I could play that well. Which instrument is your favorite?" Kaleo loved music but never really got around to playiing an instrument of his own, and at that wouldn't really know what would suit him to play.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Zaire messed with the strings. "I like flutes a lot." He whispered, still shy. "But I don't play them as much because--"
Kure poked his head out from the side of the stairs. "Hey Kaleo, I have something you might be very interested in." Zaire walked over, interested and nosy. Kure patted his head. He went dreamy-eyed again. "C'mon!" He hurried upstairs to the library, putting his hands down on a blueprint.
"Look at this. We were able to clear out and buy all the buildings next to the tavern." Zaire ducked as a book went by.
"But we have a free space back here, and right here. Next to the tavern. That's where you might come in." He pointed at Kaleo with a pen, biting off the cap and speaking with it over his mouth. "We need a building. It can be a shop. I don't know. A store. A club a cafe. It's up to you. If you don't want too much noise from the tavern, we can speak to Clydus about putting in thicker walls." He spit the cap out and examined Kaleo. "It's free space, we don't really have anything to do with that part, merging it with the tavern doesn't work out. So I'm leaving that space up to you. Is that alright?"
Zaire stared at the blueprint.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Kaleo didn't know what to say. He stared at the blueprint, examining the space that Kure gave to him, trying to wrap his head around the situation as quickly as possible, while also trying to figure out what to do. "Wow Kure, I don't know what to say besides thank you!" He stepped forward to hug his torso tightly and look up. "But what would I do? All I really know how to do is well...sex."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:25 pm

Kure put his arm around Kaleo. "You'll think of something. Jin's good with marketing and business stuff. Just come up with something and we'll help you do whatever. As long as it's legal." He lowered his glasses to stare at Kaleo before pushing them back up again. "Come to me with ideas tomorrow, okay? I need to go look at the buildings to see what we can do with the rest of the space." He kissed Kaleo's head and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Kaleo looked at the blueprints again then to Zaire. "What should I do?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Zaire put his instrument up carefully. "What do you like? Jin likes making clothes." He walked back and looked at the blueprints. "It looks like the space he's giving you has a lot of rooms, we could bust down some walls, too."
"It doesn't have to be a store." Jin walked in, wearing a very short skirt and mid-drift. He walked over, his boots clicking on the floor. "He's letting you do whatever you like."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Kaleo started to feel a bit light-headed under the pressure. He was never good at jobs, but then again he would technically be his own boss right? Maybe some sort of tea house? "Well, what would you do Jin?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Jin waved him off. "Oh you know what I do, sweetie. I like making clothes but socializing is my second-favorite activity." He sat up on the desk. Zaire looked away. His skirt was... Very, very short and left nothing to the imagination. Jin pointed at the rooms of the building Kaleo would be running. "If anything you could just make a nice hangout joint. A cafe. It may seem odd next to the tavern but the tavern needs a little more people like you two." He winked at Zaire who blushed and hurried away, pretending to look through the instruments.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Kaleo joined him on the desk, swinging his legs back and forth. "Maybe a tea house? Zaire can help me he makes really good tea. It would be nice to have a quieter part of the tavern to go to that's still as welcoming." It was a nice thought.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Zaire looked up at the mention of his name. Jin shrugged. "I'm good at interior design, I could help." Zaire tried his best not to look at Jin, staring at Kaleo. He tried not to stare for too long, either. He didn't want to turn him to stone.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:04 am

Kaleo cupped his chin between his thumb and forefinger, thinking a bit more about this new whatever he'd be opening. He thought back to a few months prior, what kind of place he'd like to go to for someone of his profession and things like that. "Maybe a tea house, that's also a strip club."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:10 am

Zaire dropped some books he was looking at and Jin ignored him, clapping his hands together. "That sounds grand!" Zaire picked up Kure's books quickly and put them back on the desk. "B-But.. Excuse me for asking but how would that work exactly?" He looked away as Jin hopped down to pick up another book off of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:32 am

"Well a lot of strip places around here arn't very anthro friendly, and the ones who do work there get mistreated. I figured this way they'd have a safer place to work and have fun, but those clubs don't usually open until late so by day it can be the nice tea house."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:35 am

Jin nodded. "Much like Kure's tavern. That's an excellent idea, it'll help attract a friendlier crowd, as well." He mused about it for a while then doodled a bit on he bluebrint. It was obvious h was trying to figure out how to make something go from strip club to cafe.
Zaire kept his hands away from the books so he didn't drop anything again.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:38 am

Kaleo grabbed a pencil and doodled along with him, throwing out his ideas and placements for tables, as well as trying to work out some way to get the polls to retract. "The stage at the back can be for some small live music while its the cafe." He smiled, getting excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthropomorpholic
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: