Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Eros Needs The D - Page 5 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Eros Needs The D - Page 5 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eros Needs The D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:00 am

Khaba knew his brother felt pressured. This WAS happening very fast. But it's what he asked for. He would talk to him about it later. He moved away to go tell the prince of their plans, Horus leaning on Tabu instead.
"You're a good brother, Tabu." He murmured.
"This kingdom needs allies, too. Dragons are hunted a lot. But can you imagine the Luminance with a dragon on their side?" He snuggled into Tabu's shirt, drowsy. "And how impressed dad will be with how fast we made allies." He closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:58 pm

"I guess he would be," He wrapped his arm around his brother's shoulder to support him better and ran his fingers through his hair. It often fell into his face when he was frustrated. "Get on my back so we can go."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:02 pm

Horus crawled onto his brother's back, gently wrapping his arms around his neck. "We should stay here I want to walk around. I wonder how their garden is compared to ours? Or what animals they have?" His voice was shaking. He wasn't feeling good at all. He laid his head down on his brother's shoulder and kept mumbling. Khaba was still talking with Kendrick when he returned to his brother, but Emir stayed where he was, examining some pages of a book.
Kendrick frowned. "Is he sick?"
"He gets sick easily."
"Does he need aid?"
"He should be okay with some rest." Khaba smiled reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:05 pm

"He'd like to visit this places' garden if that's alright, he could use some fresh air." Tabu wanted to see the garden himself, though no matter what he knew it wasn't better than their own. There was no way.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:28 pm

Kendrick smiled. "I am at your service! The garden it is, my tideborn friend." He led them away, Khaba wondered why the prince suddenly didn't want to follow but didn't bother asking. He had said Kendrick was now there to serve them. He was curious how far Kendrick would go to obey his prince's wishes.
They made it to the doors, two very quiet guards opening it, sunlight filling the room. Khaba gaped. Horus lifted his head. The air was so fresh! Everything was green, a generally large lake surrounded by exotic plants, creatures... Gardeners! One was a tideborn, happily caring for some bright flowers that grew and wrapped around a statue of a dragon. It was much bigger than any of the gardens at the palace, so much more alive! Horus purred. Kendrick looked confused at their reactions but didn't comment.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Tabu's eyes grew wide and he nearly dropped his brother. He walked into the garden kind of slowly, taking everything in, sights, smell, even the air felt different. So much more moist than the dry dust they call air back at shroud palace. He set Horus down in a soft patch of clover and walked over to a tree, feeling over the bark. He'd have a tough time leaving this place when it came time.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:13 pm

Horus settled, running his hands gently through the soft greens. Khaba stepped down and looked into the water. He knew better than to catch the fish, but he really wanted to. He sat down near it and poked at his reflection, then scaled the tree behind him like a squirrel. Kendrick stood by near the doors, like a wind up soldier that was unwound.
"This beautiful."
Khaba wanted to ask Horus how he knew that, but figured he meant the smells and sounds. It was. He closed his eyes and took it all in. Even without sight, one could definitely tell how impressive this place was.
A gardener moved out of the way so Tabu could walk past. They looked to be tideborn, but also somewhat reptilian. He smiled at Tabu and lowered his gaze a little, obviously taken by his looks.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Tabu smiled charmingly at them. It was about time someone noticed how handsome he was, he was starting to think everyone around her was crazy. He walked over to him and took this opportunity to have a bit of fun and wind down. "Hello, can you tell me about this particular flower? It's quite beautiful and i'd like to know if it would be able to thrive in my own garden." He pointed to a group of budding moon flowers, then turned his gaze back to the gardener.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:31 pm

He smiled and kept his gaze down, stuttering a bit. Tabu had to admit, he was a very nice looking male tideborn. He smelled of honeydew and flowers with a pastel, lime green hair color, bright, icy blue eyes and and darker shade of green on his skin. Small spots of scales dotted around his eyes, fins, and neck which were a gentle jade, and glowing silver markings lined his facial features, down his jaw, neck, and hands. He spoke softly. "W-Well what region do you live in?" It was obvious the tell of Shroud princes didn't reach his ears. He was a simple gardener.
Tabu could hear Kendrick's annoying, huffing laughter. To Tabu it just sounded like he was choking.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Tabu rolled his eyes at Kendrick a little but didn't let his smile falter. "I live in a desert, though my palace is centered on top of and is surrounded by several oasis's. The climate in our garden is fairly tropical." He leaned against the tree they were standing near and looked the tideborn over fully, he was endearing to say the least, cute in aesthetics and demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:54 am

He finally gathered the courage to look Tabu in the eye. Still shyly, but either way. His voice shook less as he distracted himself with the talk of the flowers. "These are hylocereus... We grow them for their dragonfruit... They are considered cactus so growing them in your region would be just fine as long as you made sure it didn't get too cold at night." He fidgeted with his hands as he spoke. Tabu also noted his fin twitch when he got nervous, and occasionally move toward Kendrick. He seemed weirdly nervous about the guard standing around, almost uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:02 am

Tabu glanced over at Kendrick, kind of sending him signals to go patrol around somewhere else so his aquaintence would be more comfortable. "Excellent! Do you happen to have any saplings I could take home with me? I'd really appreciate it," He leaned in a bit closer, not holding back any of his smolder.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:23 am

Kendrick nodded and moved away, the tideborn relaxing quickly. He nodded. "I can fetch you some if you wish. Is there a place you would like me to deliver it?" He smiled a little. He had very sharp, white teeth. His silver markings seemed to brighten, and Tabu could see the markings go along his fins, as well. It was oddly mesmerizing, but not enough to bewitch Tabu, of course!
Horus was lying on his back now, listening to Tabu torture the poor gardener. He wanted to ask some questions of his own, so called for Kendrick, who helped him walk about, a firm, small grip on the guard's strong arm. He tripped once or twice, but was caught easily. He didn't weigh much.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:52 pm

"I'll just come back to get them before we depart, I wouldn't want to risk you getting hurt on the way to shroud palace." Yes that's it, mention the palace, i'm so rich and powerful. And foreign.
Tabu looked him over again, his eyes lingering around his shimmering scales. "Your scales are quite mesmerizing, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:48 pm

"Mincy." He seemed a little more reserved now. He had guessed Tabu was some sort of royalty but not to this extent. He bowed his head a little when he introduced himself. Tabu could see a very small pair of horns on his head as well. What kind of fish was he?
"And thank you."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:48 pm

"You're welcome." Tabu smiled and looked over his horns and fins, fairly interested to see this tideborn's tail. "Is there some place where I can go for a quick swim? We've been traveling a while and I haven't gotten the chance even once it's exhausting."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Mincy blinked and pointed toward one of the large lakes with a fountain. "If you wish to refresh yourself, you can do it there." He smiled sweetly, and tried his best to not let his obvious nervousness show. Khaba walked over, putting his arm around Tabu. "Leave the kid alone, Tabu. Oh! Hey! Did you try the fruit here!?" He noted Tabu's gaze. "Well, whatever." He looked at the gardener and frowned with pity before turning away to go climb more trees.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm

Tabu huffed at Khaba as he walked away, he knew he was working jeez. Tabu ran his fingers through his hair and returned his attention to Mincy. "Please excuse my brother. Anyway the lake looks very nice it would be lovely if you would join me." He put his smolder on max power.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:19 pm

"J-join you, sir?" He looked horribly confused and a little scared. Possibly what Tabu was going for. Kendrick walked up behind Tabu. He was so freaking quiet in all that armor, it was odd. The only way Tabu knew is because of the shadow looming over him. "Young prince, are you seducing the gardeners?"
Mincy messed with his hands, terrified. He didn't know what to do!
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Tabu's eyelid twitched a bit. "If going for a swim is considered an act of seduction in this kingdom then yes I am." He turned his head back to Mincy and smiled sweetly. "We'll have a nice time won't we?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Mincy didn't know what to say or do between the both. Kendrick rumbled with annoyance, but stepped aside as Tabu made his way toward the water with Mincy. "I-I-I don't know if I can. I should b-be working." He stumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Tabu placed his hand lightly on the center of Mincy's back. "It'll be alright i'm a guest the prince ordered Kendrick to serve me completely. If there's a problem i'll handle it." He winked at him and started prepping for his swim.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:38 pm

He tried his best not to simply pull away. Khaba swung his legs from a tree arched over the water. He tilted his head at Tabu but didn't say anything.
Mincy avoided looking at Tabu. "But--"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Tabu turned back to him, tilting his head a little, the front of his pants already undone. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:27 am

Mincy fought the urge to even lay his eyes on the prince. "I apologize, but--"
Khaba pushed him in. He moved like a shadow, jumping away and giggling in an instant, leaving Mincy confused and disorientated. He had no idea how he fell in. He surfaced and shook his hair out. Well his outfit was all wet, so he didn't even bother getting out at this point. Aside from that, he looked like he hadn't touched swimming water in ages, because he looked reluctant to even move from his spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eros Needs The D
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: