Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Eros Needs The D - Page 8 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Eros Needs The D - Page 8 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eros Needs The D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:27 pm

When Shigeo finally came over to greet them properly Tabu gave him a long, probably too tight hug. He hadn't seen him in years how could he not! "What are you doin' here uncle Shigeo? All these guys seem kinda stuffy for your taste." Tabu would most likely be very embarrassed about his behavior when he sobers up.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:32 pm

Shigeo laughed, and so did the lizard woman. The elf looked offended, but it only encouraged her laughter.
"Kendrick and I go way back!" He put his arm around Kendrick, who looked like he didn't want to be there. "And I'm friends with the royal family, as well. What about you three? Is your dad around?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:39 pm

Tabu shook his head and waved his hand a little. "No no no he's back home we came by ourselves. Like a vacation! You know how grumpy he gets we needa break." He nuzzled Horus some more. "Right Horus?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Horus groaned and didn't answer as Shigeo gasped for what seemed like an eternity. "You guys are in so much trubble." He pointed, then snorted into gut laughter. Khaba laughed too. Eventually they stopped when Kendrick tried to lead them away from the dining area safely.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:28 pm

Tabu laughed a little too and pushed on Shigeo's back to help Kendrick usher him out of the room. "Naaah they won't be too mad they're just big babies!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:14 am

"Babies haha! Babies are little." He slumped and became deadweight, making their job a lot harder. Khaba ended up rolling him away in the end. Kendrick took them back to the garden so they wouldn't disturb anyone.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:19 am

Tabu rolled around in the flowers a little and let out a long sigh, then sat up. "Hey Khaba wers that hot gardener guy?" He wanted to kiss him, he was cute who wouldn't. Especially when they were drunk and had no idea what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:46 am

Khaba blurted as Kendrick tried to stop him in fear of Mincy's life. "He's over thurr... He's over... Over thurr!" Khaba pointed at Mincy's figure in the garden's distance near fruit trees. Kendrick almost pushed Khaba over trying to stop him. Khaba just laughed, Shigeo catching him and laughing, too.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:16 pm

Tabu wiped the side of his face on his hand and stood up, stumbling across the courtyard until he FINALLY reached his target. He leaned against a tree by Mincy and hiccuped. "Hey..." It was clear to anyone with basic senses that he was drunk, he could barely stand.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:57 pm

Shigeo kept kendrick anchored down in the meantime.
Mincy turned and looked surprised and a little scared as Tabu approached him again. "You... Uh. You're intoxicated." He leaned away as Tabu leaned in, dropping his hedge clippers. Luckily they didn't land on anyone's toes or anything.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:14 am

"YeaH WEll I gotta numb the pain somehow don' I?? Not like you're gunna kissme or anythin.." He grumbled, leaning back against the tree to slide down it. "Why arn't YOU intoxicnated??"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:24 am

Mincy watched him sink then went from worry to concern. He stepped a little closer. "Because I'm working." He looked around, then grabbed a big, juicy fruit. For some reason, it attracted Tabu's attention. "Eat this, I will go get you some water."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:33 am

Tabu stared at the apple for a moment, then took it, missing at first. "...Thanks,," He tried to hide his blush, biting a large chunk out of the fruit and munching away.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:41 am

It was juicy and oddly calming. It must have been some sort of fruit native to tideborn territories or something. Mincy hurried away and came back with a leave formed into a cup filled with fresh spring water. He handed it to Tabu very carefully.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:45 am

Tabu took the water like a shot, handing the leaf back to the cute gardener. "Damn, thas good water." He patted the spot next to him. "Come sit."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:42 am

Mincy sat, holding the leaf close. "Okay..." They sat there in a weird silence for a while, mostly because Mincy had to help him sit up.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:08 am

Tabu chomped down the rest of the fruit and slumped over against Mincy. "Y'know you're so cute why'd yu hafta brush me off like that??"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:11 am

Mincy swatted seeds away and bits of fruit as Tabu spoke. "You would not leave me alone. You are shallow and bewitching and I saw through it." He took the remains of Tabu's fruit and put it in the cup, then set it aside. A lizard crawled onto Tabu's shoulder, but was scared off when Tabu moved. It hurried to the fruit remains and tried to lick up as much as possible before leaping into some bushes.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Tabu sneered a little bit in the opposite direction. "I'm not shallow UR shallow...And it's not MY fault my face is bewitching.." He flipped his hair a little, slumping down the tree trunk more and more.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:58 pm

"You do not like being denied, do you? Or you do not take it well, at least. Please be careful you are about to fall." He sat Tabu up a little better and got up to get him more water and dispose of the fruit core quickly. He came back and handed him the cup, then sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:26 pm

"Course not I ain't never been denied!...Cept for lately I guess..." He leaned over on Mincy, nearly squishing him when he came back as he took the water, drinking it lazily.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Mincy tried to steady him. He pitied Tabu in the fact that he most likely grew up getting whatever he wanted. Denial wasn't easy for him. "Please do not take it the wrong way. I am simply not interested in you. You should not expect people to always have interest in you. It will only lead to disappointment." He unfolded the leaf and started messing with it. Eventually, he had it folded into a bird. He handed it to Tabu and got up. "I must get back to work." He gave him a small bow and turned to hurry away into the garden.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Tabu held the bird in his hand as he watched Mincy walk away. Everything he said didn't fully register, but it was most likely going to hit him hard later. For now he simply scoffed and stood up, walking back towards his brothers with the bird still in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 am

Khaba was sitting on his head next to Shigeo, who also had his legs and arms crossed. Horus was a little ways away in the shade of a massive oak tree, picking grass to make things out of.
"Hey you're--WHOA what's that!?" Shigeo rolled onto his feet gracefully but Khaba simply fell over, then scrambled to find which way was up.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:03 pm

"I dunno a bird leaf or something Mincy made me DON TOUCH IT!" He held his gift away when Shigeo reached for it, glaring and pouting at his uncle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eros Needs The D
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: