Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthropomorpholic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Kure didn't fully notice. He opened some boxes and helped put some clothes away. He knew Jin might throw these out later and make him new ones... He found Kaleo's blanket and smiled a little, then carefully put it on the bed. Something jingled and hit the floor. He blinked and bend over, picking it up. It was a dusty old mouse. He jingled the bell with his other finger tenderly, examining it.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:47 pm

The sound of the jingling bell sent a wave of nostalgia over Kaleo instantly. His heart fluttered a little and his ears perked up as he scurried out of the closet to find what he knew was making the sound. He got embarrassed when he saw Kure holding it, he was always told it was childish to hold onto things like that and usually tried to hide them, he approached him blushing nonetheless. "That was mine, as a kid." It took everything in him not to take it and rub it all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:18 pm

Kure smiled at him sweetly. He thought that was cute. "Oh. Here." He gave it to Kaleo, seeing the look of need on his face, then went back to moving stuff out of the boxes. The jingling bell reminded Kure of something... He couldn't figure out what. But it was weirdly... Nice. He heard kaleo play with it a little but tried his best to give him enough space so he wasn't embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Kaleo played around with his toy on the floor freely, starting to feel comfortable enough to not be embarrassed by Kure's presence in the room. The toy and the blanket were two of the only things he didn't have to share with the rest of his siblings, they were very special. By the time everything was unpacked Kure had to pick him up off the floor and into bed, he was so tired he would have gladly spent the night on the rug. He wrapped his blanket around himself and a little on Kure, snuggling up to him and purring. Sharing it with him was ok, because it was him.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Kure smiled and snuggled into the blankets. He was a little sweaty, but the bed was nice and cool. He sighed and dismissed Zaire, who gave a little bow before taking his leave and gently closing the door. Kure basked in the moonlight coming in through the window. He felt energetic, yet drowsy.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Despite how tired he was he kept his eyes open and on Kure, admiring the moonlight on his handsome features, it complimented him well. He exhaled lightly through his nose and squeaked his toy a little. "Thanks for helping me with my things, I know you've had a rough day."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:54 am

"No problem at all." He kissed Kaleo's hair and watched Kaleo paw at his mouse some more before closing his eyes and resting his head back. "I'm sorry things have been so rough lately..."
He whispered something else but it faded away as he fell asleep, his body slowly relaxing and going limp.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:44 pm

Kaleo was still awake for a few more minutes, purring softly and inhaling Kure's scent. It was intoxicating, he couldn't get enough of it, even if he was a sweaty mess right now. He looked over his toy mouse again, lightly jingling its bell with his thumb, then closed his eyes to sleep, hoping tomorrow would bring a little less misfortune for Kure than this one did.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:36 am

Kaleo woke up to an empty bed, Kure's scent lingering. He could hear the shower on for a while, still in his tired daze even after Kure turned the water off and walked around the room with a towel around his waist. Sadly, by the time Kaleo looked up, Kure had clothes on. He smiled. "Good morning." He kissed his head and moved Kaleo's mouse back to his hands, away from where it had wiggled away during their slumber.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:27 pm

Kaleo smiled sleepily and yawned, revealing his pearly white fangs and cute pink tongue. "Morning." He said as he rolled over on his hands and knees to stretch. He scratched behind his ear a little before sitting up, noting how nice Kure's wet hair looked. "On your way to work?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:52 pm

"No, I just needed a shower. Clydus is covering for me." He sat on the bed and scratched Kaleo's ears instead, smiling. "I thought we could do something nice today..." He needed the break, and wanted to spend time with Kaleo anyway... They both probably needed it.
"Anything you want. You name it."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Kaleo's eyes lit up and his tail swished around. A whole day with just Kure to himself? Sounded unreal. With all this free space he was having trouble thinking of something to do while he stood up to get clothes to shower. "Disneyland." He was obviously joking. "Or maybe we can get breakfast and see where the day takes us."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:31 pm

"Alright. I'll start cooking. Anything you want in particular?" He seemed reluctant to even be away from Kaleo at this point... Something near his hand jingled. He looked down at the mouse then gently picked it up, placing it carefully on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:43 pm

Kaleo walked over to lick his jaw lightly. "You know my favorite." He was reffering to waffles of course, he hoped Kure wouldn't mind having them for breakfast again. With that he headed out to the bathroom to shower, trying to make it quick though he did still take his time, not excited to leave the warm water for the freezing air outside it. By the time he was out and about in the kitchen he was dried and fluffed to perfection, soft as, well a kitten.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Kure already had everything ready. Zaire was sitting down with Clydus discussing the Chameleon at the table. Kure had Kaleo's plate at the other end of the table, next to his. He was sitting back, looking quite handsome, but also very brooding. It took Kaleo's footsteps to knock him out of it, and he looked up and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Kaleo smiled and greeted them all with a 'good morning', then took his seat next to Kure, thanking him for the meal as well. "You didn't have to wait for me to eat," Though he did think it was incredibly sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:45 pm

Kure shrugged. "It's okay. Everything's still warm." He gave Kaleo a smooch and waited for him to take his first bite before starting, himself. Clydus spoke up, a piece of bacon dangling from his fingers. "So, snowy, we got your brother coming, is Denali ever going to visit? I told him he could have some rounds on the house if he wanted."
Zaire's waffles were gone. He was doodling on the notepad again.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Snowy....He cringed at the name a little, having been teased as a kid for his pure white fur but tried to play it off. "He'll probably move here eventually, he doesn't like being too far from either of us and I think the medical school he's trying to go to is a lot closer to here than where he is now." He said before shoving a large chunk of waffle in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:32 pm

Clydus nodded. Kure pitched in. "I can help him find a nice, generally anthro-friendly area, as well. Of course, it's not too expensive either." He shrugged. Zaire broke his pencil and rubbed his eyes, seeming dazed. Kure eyed his paper, seeing it completely covered in scribbles. It was almost completely black.
He didn't comment.
"As for his medical school... I was going to ask how that has been going?" Kure frowned.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:12 pm

Kaleo paused mid waffle bite, lowering his fork. "He's having some trouble finding the funds for next semester. It's the last one but the most important obviously." Denali worked hard to get the money he needed for school. Taking advantage of every possible scholarship and aid he had available. Unfortunately there weren't very many for anthros.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:49 am

Kure nodded a little and rubbed his chin. He shrugged and sat back a little. "We could help. If he wanted." Clydus sighed and put his head on his hand. "Kure, even if we did want to help, getting him into a good school would be like paying four times the normal amount... Just for them to accept an anthro. I know you have money to toss around but you can't help every stray you find. No offence, Kaleo."
"No, Clydus. How could any anthro take offence to that sentence?" Zaire mumbled under his breath, but Clydus ignored him and continued.
"Besides, I don't know how Denali would feel about you throwing around that kind of money..."
Kure was playing with his fork. He didn't really want to start the day out with this much brooding. It would bother him all day, now.
Clydus bit his lip and shut up about it. "Anyway... I'll be at work if you need me." He got up and patted Kaleo and Zaire's heads as he went by, whispering a very soft "sorry" to Kure and putting his plate away, then walking away.
Kure's fork, which was balancing on the table, fell. He looked at Kaleo and tried his best to pretend like he wasn't bothered.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Kaleo's eyebrows pulled together just a bit out of worry. He knew Kure wasn't feeling too cheerful but was covering up for him. He nuzzled him a little to try and comfort him. "Do you want to go for a walk, might clear your head." He had been wanting to explore the forest around the mansion a little anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:31 am

Kure nodded. "After breakfast, sure."

Kure left Zaire to watch the house, securing Kaleo in one of his jackets before they headed out. It had fur around the collar, and smelled just like him. The wind was a bit chilly, but not too bad. He tangled his fingers in Kaleo's and they headed down the steps into a garden surrounded by a beautifully made stone wall. The arch they walked under into the forest was also gorgeous. Large stone gargoyles were perched along the wall. Kaleo had to double take. He swore he saw one making a face at him.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Kaleo couldn't help but glance back at the gargoyles a few time, feeling like they were watching him. "Did you have this place built for you? Or did you just come upon this place with all this intricate stuff?" He was referring to the elaborate architecture, tall pillars and fences with every kind of bust imaginable. He held on to Kure's hand tight in case he tripped on a log, but also because he was enjoying the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:35 am

His voice was gentle and soft, loud enough to be heard over the forest ambiance as they walked down a dirt trail. "It was built. Actually it was a lot smaller before... Well before a very close person to me passed away. It was destroyed in a fire, so Clydus rebuilt it. It took him a long time to have me come back, actually I was living at the tavern before I met you."
He flinched, almost allowing himself to stumble over a few branches. "I've said too much over a simply question, I apologize."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthropomorpholic
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: