Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scorp is DEAD pass it on

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:21 am

"Yes, sort of. Just behind some rocks. It's charmed so it keeps the animals out." He smiled and moved around Vinny with grace, chopping this, cooking that, frying this, flipping that. He gave Vinny another frozen fish chunk before going to do something else with the rice.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:18 am

Vinny stole a piece of food or two, impatient as ever. How could he resist? It's not like boiling water was gonna stop him..."Gate how do you make these orange things taste so good when they're so bad regular.." He was referring to the carrots. They were usually so disgusting but somehow Gate made it work with his birdie magic.

--

Tabu rolled on his back and sniffed the air, then turned to Eros a little. "Smells like they're making something else...does he ever stop cooking"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:14 pm

Eros's fins moved, but that was it. He let out a gentle grumble in response before slowly lifting his head. "No. Gate has to keep his hands busy or I think he would literally explode." He picked up a pillow and ripped it in half, making an over-exaggerated exploding noise to symbolize Gate bursting into feathers. He spit one of them out. "Like that."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Tabu laughed, spitting out a few feathers as well. "We definitely wouldn't want that, we'd drown in black down instantly." Tabu knew just how dense Gate's underfeathers were and didn't want to be stuck under any amount of them. He rolled over onto his stomach, propping himself up on his forearms. "I hope Gate doesn't mind the broken pillow." He said as he lowered his forehead to Eros'.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:04 pm

Eros smiled sweetly, closing his eyes and rubbing their faces together as gently as possible. He let out a soft chuckle. "He'll live. We can just re-stuff it with what he's losing right now." Eros' gaze turned serious and he stopped moving. Tabu could feel sadness and pain rolling off of him like a tsunami.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:12 pm

Tabu's eyebrows pulled together for a second out of worry. He nuzzled the side of his face comfortingly again, then tried to change the subject before he started feeling worse. "If anything we can use that stapler thing he has on his desk to fix it." He didn't really like that thing but, it was the only sentence he could think of that might snap Eros away from another funk. "Remember when Khaba and I stuck Horus to the floor with it"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:40 pm

Eros smiled a little. "Yeah, he cried. You and Khaba got in so much trouble. Gate actually almost raised his voice." He rolled over so he was spooning Tabu... Which didn't help Tabu's heartrate, what with his warm breath messing up his hair. "You were all so terrible when you were tiny guppies."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Tabu laughed lightly then shuddered a little when Eros' breath hit his nape, and didn't try to hide it too much, knowing it was useless to even try hiding something like that from him. He had a way with picking up on these kinds of things. "At least we didn't burn anything down. Except for that one time but they put the fire out in like two hours." The tent wasn't THAT special anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Eros scoffed. Playfully of course. He allowed himself to ease and relax, attempting to put anxiety-inducing thoughts at rest. He tucked his face into the back of Tabu's neck and mumbled.
"I'm sorry."
By the time Tabu had found time to react, he had passed out.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:38 pm

By the time all of the food was ready Vinny had picked off a whole meal, but that wasn't going to stop him from getting more, after everyone was downstairs of course. "I'll go get everyone," He started up the stairs, heading to where Khaba was first, then Horus and Sirah. He didn't mind his son's mate much at all, he liked him a lot in fact. He knew he'd keep him protected no matter what. Tabu was last, he hesitated before knocking once and opening the door. "Food's ready,"
Tabu nearly jumped out of his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:13 am

Sirah had been reading something to Horus when Vinny came in, gently closing the book and standing up with his mate to help him down he stairs.
As for Eros, he rolled off the bed, grunting and whimpering a bit as Tabu helped him up. He let out a massive yawn before sitting on the bed to steady himself. He didn't speak for Tabu, and avoided Vinny's look shyly.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Tabu nodded to his father, and with that Vinny left, though he did feel heavy having not resolved anything with Eros. Perhaps he could try later. Tabu picked any remaining feathers out of Eros' hair and sat up. "I can fetch your food for you and bring it up here if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:10 pm

He nodded. "I'm sorry to be so much trouble." His voice pained Vinny. It was so raspy, so tired and ill. He lifted his gaze just a little to meet Vinny's and smile sweetly. It... Was nothing like his old goofy smile at all.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:24 pm

Vinny forced himself to smile, but it was a melancholy one. Not only was he mourning the loss of his mate but now one of his best friend's. He had to close the door and back away before he lost it.

"It's no trouble at all, you rest." Tabu Kissed his forehead and brought theirs together for a moment, then turned around to head downstairs. "I'll be back in a few minutes." He bumped into Khaba almost right as he stepped out, receiving a face full of fin, he clutched his nose immediately. "Damnit Khaba!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Khaba rubbed his face frantically and smiled wide. For the first time in his life, Tabu could tell Khaba had been crying... His eyes were red and his face was a mess, not to mention his hair. His smile, though. The smile he always smiled when things just weren't working out, the smile that said everything was okay. Khaba pushed all of his emotions away for his brother. "I'm... I'm sorry, Tabu." He made sure Tabu was okay before heading downstairs with him. "How's Eros?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Tabu walked with him down the hall but stopped at the end of it, grabbing his shoulder gently. "He's fine but...Are you alright, you know I know that smile." He was very sensitive to his brother's feelings, being his twin obviously meant that had a close bond, so picking up on any changes in his demeanor was second nature.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Khaba's smile was still there, but the pain behind it... It was shattering through his body. He almost crumpled into his brother, gripping his shirt a little. "I'll be okay. I'm sorry." He steadied himself and inhaled, then exhaled, regaining his composure. "I'll be okay..." He repeated, then nuzzled his brother very gently before walking with him to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:48 pm

Tabu nodded as he left, rubbing the back of his neck. He needed to remind himself to talk to Khaba later properly, he needed to let everything out and who better to let it out to than his twin. He walked into the kitchen and smiled as Gate handed him his plates, glad he didn't need to explain where Eros was again. He stuck around for just a bit to chat before trudging back up the steps and into their room. "More fish and rice but this time with vegetables."

Vinny munched on more fish as he watched him leave, then turned his attention to Gate. "...I need to talk to Eros but I don't know how"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Eros smiled. He was sitting up, but barely. He would cringe when he moved ocassionally, and at one point yelped a bit in pain when he tried to stand. He gave up and sighed. "I'm sorry I am so much trouble."

Gate lifted his head from his food. He had hardly touched it.
"Eros tends to react better to more straightforward things. The sooner you talk to him, the better. He lets things get to him if they go on for too long, hence why he is in the position he is in now." He pushed his food around his plate.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:44 pm

"Nonsense, you need to recover." Tabu handed him his plate and kissed his fin, then sat down to start eating from his own. "I don't like seeing you in all this pain, maybe Gate can help you heal a bit."

Vinny sighed, nervous to talk to him. He didn't want to upset him and he definitely didn't want hurt him in any way at all, but he knew Gate was right and he had to talk to him. "Alright..." He glanced at Gate's plate, noticing how little he was eating. Soon he grabbed the spoon with a good amount of rice on it and lifted it to Gate's face without looking away from his own food. "I'm not allowed to play with my food so you can't either." He said this in a caring way, and was aiming for Gate's mouth, but the spoon was more against his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Gate moved a bit to avoid getting poked in the eye. He sighed and took the bite, then gently took his spoon back. "I know, I apologize." He took a few more bites then set his spoon down, leaning on the counter with his elbows and eyeing Vinny. "Is there anything I can do to help ease your worry? Maybe I could go with you?" He shrugged then shook his head a bit, feathers falling from his hair.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:53 pm

"Maybe you should, in case Eros needs help with any pain, you can probably do a better job than I can right now." He wiped his mouth on his hand and stood up, waiting for Gate to signal he was following before starting up the stairs, knocking on the room door of Tabu and Eros once again. Tabu sighed, a little annoyed by the constant intrusions. But he got up nonetheless to answer it, surprised to see both Vinncent and Gate on the other side of the door. "Yes?"
"I'd like to talk to Eros for a bit, both of you really."
Tabu immediately got nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Eros put his plate aside. He had already eaten everything, and put his hands on his knees, still sitting at the end of the bed. "Okay..." He looked at Tabu with comforting eyes, then grimaced as he tried to sit up.
Gate moved quickly, going to make sure he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:09 pm

Vinny did as well, gently placing his hand on his shoulder to help him. He sat down after everyone was situated, next to Eros of course. "So...I'd just like to let you two know I approve, but it'll take me a little bit to get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Eros nodded, holding his head with one hand from his headache. Gate worked on using magic to heal him slowly, or at least keep the pain at minimum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorp is DEAD pass it on   Scorp is DEAD pass it on - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scorp is DEAD pass it on
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: