Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthropomorpholic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:45 pm

"Hahaha, nah. Dryads might, though." He shrugged. "As for the apples... It's happened before and I allowed it. Wasn't that bad." He laughed and pulled Kaleo closer to him. The strange, blue creature made a noise too high for Kaleo to hear, and a crow cawed casually. Both were signs that it was clear. Kaleo was safe. He allowed himself to relax a little more. "There's a lot even the anthros don't know about. They all originated from somewhere. Even you. I couldn't say what, but seeing that a lot of the beings that you're related too were vulnerable, many took forms of creatures that already existed for safety. They mixed and mingled with humans in an attempt to keep themselves safe as well as their children. It hasn't worked out so well." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Kaleo snuggled against him and held his hands together against his stomach to warm them up a little. "How do you know so much about all of this stuff?" Now seemed as good a time to ask as any. "What exactly are you?" His face was full of curiosity, as well as his tail of course.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Kure tensed but forced himself to calm down once more. He stared Kaleo down before exhaling and slumping a little, snuggling up to Kaleo. "Can we save that for later? It's not exactly a question I can answer with a simple sentence." He looked pathetic and helpless right now. He really didn't want to talk about it right now, and was angry with himself for blabbing so much in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:23 pm

He was a little disappointed, but only because he was so damn curious! Kaleo grabbed one of Kure's hands to hold and he nodded. "Sure but no backing out this time, or sex will cost extra from now on." He wasn't serious. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:53 pm

He nodded. "I won't. We will talk later, I promise." He had to mentally prepare himself for that, of course. In any case, sex costing more didn't really mean anything to him.
He stood, making sure Kaleo didn't fall into mud as he pulled him away from the water gently. "Lets walk the lake for a bit... Sitting still is giving me too much time to brood."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:30 pm

"Okay," Kaleo leaned up to kiss his jaw and moved Kure's arm to hold his lower back. "I wanted to see whats on the other side of the mist anyway."
Kaleo did his best to step on flat rocks and boulders, he really didn't want to get his paws muddy. "So, how soon do you think we'll be able to open up Chameleon?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:34 pm

He helped him hop over muddy spots, keeping an ear out for any signals from the others. "Renovations start soon. Clydus has the blueprints, he's just working on hiring reliable workers." He stepped over a puddle. A crow cawed.
Kure moved himself subtly in a better position to grab him and run, but made it seem as natural as possible. Like he was just there to catch Kaleo if he slipped.
"Excited?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:39 pm

Kaleo smiled wide and nodded. "Yeah I can't wait. Mika already called up some of our old friends who need help too, i'm sure hes running that over with Clydus now too. I just hope there isn't too much trouble with humans trying to get in..." Kure knew the ones. The ones that were more into viewing anthros as a fetish than actual people. Kaleo ran into who knows how many fawning over and meowing at him about how cute and cuddling he looked. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:49 pm

Kure growled. "I know a lot of the humans that come to the area often. If there is a problem, we will leave it to Zaire or Skrill." His phone went off. He growled but continued to walk, fishing it out of his pocket and holding it to his ear. They were walking into a misty area now, the tiny droplets cool on Kaleo's face.
Kure halted and stiffened. Kaleo could hear Jin.
He was sobbing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:01 pm

Kaleo's ears took a quick downturn and he walked around to face Kure, tail going nuts. He didn't care about the mud at this point, he was too alarmed to care. "What is it what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:05 pm

The other side hung up.
"We need to go pick Jin up. Immediately. I'm so sorry." He growled. He looked tense, angry, worried. His hands clenched and unclenched. He took Kaleo's hand, then pulled him around so he was up on his back. He made sure Kaleo's arms and legs were secure around him before taking off his shoes, handing them to Kaleo, then running back to the house. He didn't go to fast, but he was still in a hurry.

Jin sobbed. He sat on Mika's bed, shivering, shaking. He didn't know why, Mika didn't, either. Mika had backed off when requested but now Jin simply felt sick, scared, and vulnerable. Whenever Mika got too close, he'd thrash a bit and wail loudly. Whenever he got too far, he'd whimper and plead for him to come back with his sad expression.
His whole body trembled, and he pulled the blankets around him tighter.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:12 pm

Mika felt almost as panicked as Jin looked. He knew something was obiously really wrong but how could he fix it without knowing the problem?
"Jin please let me help i'm sorry if I overstepped your boundaries I need you to let me know what's wrong so I can help."
Mika kept his distance but wasn't far away enough for Jin to protest. He moved the floor to give him more space and placed his hand on the edge of the bed close to Jin if he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:31 pm

Jin wanted to take it, he really did, but he retreated further into the covers. "I'm sorry. Mika I'm so sorry. I just need Kure right now. I'm so sorry..."
Mika was completely kind. He had treated Jin with respect, and honestly Jin liked him. A lot. But somethign went wrong. He needed Kure NOW.

Kure and Kaleo were in the car now. Kure zoomed through traffic, Kaleo gripping the seats.
"I'm sorry." he couldn't slow down, though. Not right now.

Once they made it, as soon as the door opened Kure barged in. He would apologize later, but he located Jin and unwrapped the covers, hugging him tightly, sitting on the bed. Jin crumbled into Kure's chest, sobbing.
"Shhh, it's okay. Jin look, it's okay. No one will hurt you. Mika won't hurt you. He wouldn't hurt you. I'm here now. Shhh..." He stroked Jin's soft hair and rubbed his ears.
Jin sniffled.

Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:35 pm

Mike had his fingers threaded through his hair, knees against his chest and forehead against them. Kaleo knew Kure had Jin taken care of so went straight to his brother's side first, nuzzling and cheeping at him to let him know it was okay. He asked him what happened, but of course Mika wasn't entirely sure. All they could really do was calm each other down and wait.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:06 pm

After a little while, Kure walked out with Jin at his side. Jin looked like a wreck, but either way still looked good. He rubbed his arm and stepped toward Mika.
"I'm sorry..." He bowed his head a bit. "I'm so sorry." Tears formed in his eyes again. He shook and shivered. Kure appeared at his side in an instant again, like a shadow. No one even saw his feet move.
"Jin's had a rough past. I don't think it was you, persay, who set him off like that, Mika. Don't worry." He made Jin sit on the couch so he wouldn't collapse.
"I don't know w-what happened, Mika." He really wanted to be with Mika but after that hostility, he didn't know if Mika wanted anything to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Mika sat on the love seat, his body turned more towards Jin to face him. "You don't have to explain it's alright, just focus on getting yourself better alright?" He tried to smile, but the worry was showing through everything. He wanted to know what was wrong and for certain if he was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Jin moved timidly toward Mika, then snuggled in next to him. He leaned on his shoulder and relaxed. "Thank you, Mika. Before all that junk happened... I had a really nice time." He leaned forward and kissed him, trying to show him that he was alright now. He wanted some spark of hope that Mika didn't think it was his fault and they could maybe explore their relationship a little better in the future.
Kure was trying his best to stay calm. Kaleo could tell he was fighting the urge to question Mika. Jin had explained on the phone that Mika had done nothing wrong, begging Kure to spare him the anger.
He was working on it. His hair stood on end. He looked like a ruffled crow. Despite the situation, Kaleo had to try hard not to smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:59 pm

Kaleo gently flattened Kure's hair and moved into his lap. Maybe if I act really cute he won't kill my brother.
He knew Mika would never have done anything bad to Jin either, otherwise he wouldn't have let him stay in the first place. He hoped the two of them would be able to see more of each other, they worked well together.

Mika wrapped his arm around Jin's shoulder somewhat timidly, mostly due to Kure's glare. He returned his kiss lightly, not wanting to overstep during his sensitive state. "So did I...I would like to see more of you, if you'll have me that is,"
It was hard for Kaleo not to 'aw'.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:13 am

Kure allowed himself to relax. He sensed Jin calming quickly to Mika's words. He seemed like he was about to cry as he put his hand over his mouth, but they were of happiness. Kure scoffed and smirked to himself, staring at the floor and leaning on Kaleo. Okay. Think were okay.
"Yes I would love that, Mika. Thank you." He seemed okay now. He gave Mika a "i promise i will explain later" look and focused on breathing for now.
"Kure, Kaleo, too... Thanks for coming in such a hurry I'm sorry to have bothered you."
Kure shrugged. Despite the fact that he was really enjoying he walk with Kaleo, he didn't see it as trouble. He drove and ran crazy fast, like a bat out of hell.
Or a crow.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:01 pm

"We're happy to." Kaleo smiled and re-flattened Kure's hair. Mika thanked them as well, Kure especially, knowing no matter what he did only Kure would have been able to calm Jin down like that.
Mika finally looked over at the two of them fully for the first time and was taken back a bit.
"...Why are you two so dirty?"
They ran through the woods of course they would be.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:29 pm

Kure frowned. "We were going for a walk when I had the call."
Jin held in a small giggle, but Kure ignored it. "We ran back to the house. Or I did. Bearfoot."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:32 pm

Mika chuckled a little. "I can tell, your pants are muddy and torn at the end, and you're still now wearing shoes."
Kaleo had thrown them in the back of the car once they jumped in, and of course Kure wasn't going to stop to put them on before driving away. "Oh yeah those are in the car still."
Kaleo's fur was a bit dirty as well, mostly from debris that brushed over him while they were running, but it was pretty noticeable on him.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Kure looked down. "Sorry..." He actually felt bad, realizing he most likely got dirt everywhere.
The door swung open.
Clydus fell in.
"Jin!? Buddy are you ok!?" He sat up. "I'm sorry oh. Okay." He closed the door. "The door was open so I let myself in."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Mika waved him off. "It's alright everything's fine." Kaleo greeted Clydus again and explained the situation, with a few chime in's from Mika.
A few minutes into their conversation the door opened again.
"Mika I got another case of booze since everyone drank it all last ni-...Danmit Mika stop inviting people over without telling me." His tail fuzzed up a little, but only because he figured he have to go to the store to get more booze AND food to accommodate everybody now.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:48 pm

Clydus was sitting on the couch now, nodding. He was still out of breath, and said he had ran all the way here by foot. Kure didn't believe him.
When Kaleo's other brother entered, Kure greeted him sweetly, along with Jin. Jin still looked like a mess, but held onto Mika's arm quietly. He let Mika's hand rest on his upper leg as he leaned a little closer. He was tired. Sleep was something neither of them got last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthropomorpholic
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: