Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthropomorpholic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:29 am

He thought about it. "I don't know if they're human or not. But! Their whole family line was close with Kure's. When their family line was almost torn apart, they came to work for Kure. I think." He couldn't remember what Kure had said. Maybe he could ask later.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:56 pm

"Jeez Kure must make a lot of bank to keep this place running like this...Oh and who was that lizardy guy in the kitchen?? I was gonna say hi but he hightailed it out before I could." Poor thing was probably shy.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:06 pm

"That's Kaleo's bodyguard, Zaire. And butler. And friend. I don't know how that goes! But Zaire helps keep Kaleo safe while Kure's not around." He made a face. "I know it seems weird and overprotective, but Kaleo's had a lot of run-ins with some dangerous folks. It's not usually a problem near the tavern, but..." His ears twitched as he searched for words. He knew he was babbling at this point. He just didn't want Mika to get the wrong impression.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:35 pm

"No I understand, trust me...Kaleo's always been picked on, I guess you could call it. Must be his size and pretty fur." He shrugged. Mika never really had a problem with bullies or annoying humans, but he was definitely much bigger and more muscular than Kaleo, or any of his siblings for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Jin nodded, glad Mika wasn't jumping to conclusions. He leaned on the pink cat's shoulder. He considered asking Mika to stay with him for a while instead, but wondered how he'd feel in such a big house... And one that wasn't even Jin's in the first place.
His wars pinned back and he slumped a bit, doing that thing he always did with his pouty lip when he was upset with himself.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Mika turned to look at him and chuckled a little. "Why so pouty? Tell me what's on your mind." Yes Mika so smooth, use all of the 2002 romantic comedy lines.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:09 pm

He looked at Mika, and gave him a cute little snort and a giggle. "I'm just brooding. It's nothing!" He clicked his hooves on the tile and planted a well-manicured nail over his mouth as he looked around. Getting up, he hurried to the desk. When Mika tried to stand, he shook his finger at him and made him sit back down with a gentle hand to his chest.
"No, stay. I'm working."
He hurried to a rack with many different materials on them, pulling some and dragging them over to hold up next to Mika's pink fur.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Mika's ears perked up with excitement as soon as he realized what Jin was doing. "You're gonna make me something?!" It was clear he was excited, he could never afford anything too fancy and here he was getting something custom made for him. "Gosh how lucky am I?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Jin stopped to scribble notes on a piece of paper then stuck the pencil behind his ear. "Yes! But what? A jacket? What would you prefer?" He held up some very nice leather. It was obviously hand-dyed.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Mika smiled even wider and thought to himself. Since he couldn't really AFFORD nice clothes he never really got to wear nice clothes...."Well, i'm not exactly fashionable, so I think it's best if you decide for me." He stood up and walked over, holding out his arms for measurements. Yes, feel my bicep.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:37 am

And Jin did, giving Mika a little smile before taking his pencil out of his mouth to scribble down the measurements. "Maybe a nice jacket for you." He looked Mika over. "Maybe without sleeves. Maybe a vest. Hmmm..." He doodled, then let Mika sit down.
"Oh! I'm sorry!" He hugged Mika, ears drooped and lip pouting once more. "I forgot to offer you something! Is there anything you want? A beer? I have a TV! Oh!" He handed Mika the remote and batted his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:45 pm

Mika laughed a bit and took the remote, leaning forward to peck Jin's lips. "This is plenty thank you, if I get thirsty i'll tell you." He nuzzled his face and turned the tv on, flipping through the apparently endless channels they had. "Jeez you guys have everything!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:04 pm

"Actualllllly I paid for my TV and such myself!" He hopped back to his work station happily. "But Kure pays for the channels." He messed with some leather and thought about how a vest would look on Mika, then dug about for some scissors. He bend over to pick through one of the lower drawers.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:09 pm

Mika's eyes drifted downwards and his whiskers twitched. What a lovely sight. His tail swished from side to say with interest, he honestly needed a cold shower or something. "So uh, what are you looking for in there??"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:41 am

"I can't seem to find my scissors..." He stood up then saw Mika eyeing his ass. He stuck his tongue out at him and winked, then found his scissors under some material. "You dork." He gave Mika a gentle smooch before going back to his work.
He wanted to ask Mika if they'd be moving closer seeing that he just got a new job close by, but felt it might be inappropriate. He didn't know what to say now, but really wanted to start a discussion.
He felt nervous, thank God the cat strolled in.
It was black with a silver, jingly bell on a red collar. It walked to Mika's legs and stopped to clean its feets, then hopped up on the bed next to the anthro cat.
"Aww! Sorry! That's Bell. You keeping my bed warm little kitty?"
Bell meowed, then eyed Mika. Deciding he liked Mika, he snuggled near his tail and settled.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Mika smiled then reached out to gently pet the little cat. If he hadn't grown up with so many siblings he probably could have had a pet of his own, but oh well. "It's alright he's cute. Is he yours or Kure's?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:30 pm

"He's Kure's, but whenever I'm home he sleeps with me and watches me work." He pointed his pencil at the cat. "Better watch out, little Bell. Naughty little kitty." He was messing around of course, and the cat didn't give back much of a reaction aside from leaning into Mika's hand.
Jin moved back to his work, tail swishing as he measured and examined the materials he had on hand.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Mika pinched Bell's ears softly between his thumb and index finger, liking the way it felt on his paw pads. "Seems he's taken quite a liking to me, I hope Kure doesn't get jealous." He was a bit distracted watching Jin's tail swish around, but mostly just because it was right above his ass.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Jin laughed. "He'd probably be very happy Bell took a liking to you. Bell usually hides away for most of the day if there's guests." He put some of his stuff aside and sat down to cut some other thing. Good thing his chair still gave Mika a decent view of his ass.
"So, Mika... Anything you're really interested in doing? Hobbies, all that nice stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Mika looked up and smiled, allowing Bell to move onto his lap. "Well as far as hobbies go I read a lot, but don't tell anyone they might think i'm a nerd, and i work out a lot when I have some free time. I know the two probably seem like a weird combination right?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:47 am

"No I think it's cute!" He smiled back at Mika, then made sure he was cutting things right. He shifted then turned his chair, his pencil behind his ear. "Any good books you recommend? I've been wanting to get into reading again but I haven't had time."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:52 am

"Well recently I just finished a book called good omens! It's really interesting it's about this angel and demon that hang out and do stuff." Mika smiled, happy to help. "And you can never go wrong with classics, like the ones they turn into Disney movies and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:00 am

"That's true. I'll have to look into Good Omens, too! Thank you." He fluffed up happily and gave Mika a sweet smile. He held messed with some fabric between his fingers as he admired Mika. He noted the books on a notebook then closed it and stretched. Maybe they should go on a walk.
He hopped over to the bed and flopped back on the fluffy blankets. "I need more inspiration!"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Mika flopped back with him, arms folded nicely behind his head. "Darn I hoped my flexing would be enough. What kind of things usually inspire you?" Bell strutted casually up Mika's stomach to sit on his chest, he didn't mind of course.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:47 pm

Jin reached over and pet Bell. "Oh your flexing was inspiration. But I will save that foooor... Later." His tone was suggestive as he stared at his pretty ceiling.
"Maybe a walk. We have a lake on the property!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthropomorpholic
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: