Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthropomorpholic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:39 am

Jin shrugged. He made a good point. "In any case, I'd be happy to help with any uniform! Making this jacket in its own has been a very fun project." Zaire came back with warm milk for Kaleo and tea for Jin. Also some candy for himself. He smiled and munched on it quietly as he admired all the gems Jin had skillfully cut.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:04 am

Kaleo smiled. "Great i'm looking forward to seeing the finished ones on both of you!" Kaleo slipped himself out of the jacket to let Jin finish up and took the milk from Zaire, thanking him before taking a sip. He sat next to Jin, admiring the way each of his gems were cut. "Where did you learn to cut these like this?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:43 am

Jin snorted. "I used to work in a sort of... Blood diamond business. Also you can never have enough shinies on some pieces of clothing!" He skillfully cut, Zaire scooting so he could sit on the table without being disturbed as he ate candy.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Kaleo's eyes widened with curiosity and his tail swished, brushing over Zaire's face a few times. Jin's work somehow made the gems even more beautiful than when Kaleo first snatched them, he found himself a little envious of his talent. "You make them look so beautiful...Why don't you design clothes for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:04 pm

Jin chuckled. "I do. Now I do. I work under Kure's business and I design clothes." He measured Kaleo's arm and scribbled stuff on a notepad then went back to cutting gems.
"It's how I get my money. I just haven't had time to do much recently. I also make a cheaper, yet well made, brand of clothing for anthros!"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:51 pm

Oh right..."Speaking of clothes," He turned to Zaire. "I need to get the rest of my things out of my storage unit...There isn't really a point in paying for it since I can just keep everything here." It was sort of far, in the next town over. He was a little reluctant to leave this place even for a short while but he would need to go there soon anyway to contact his old friend's and tell them about chameleon.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:35 pm

Jin and Zaire looked up, both speaking at almost the same time. "I'll go with you."
Zaire bit his tongue and Jin chuckled. "We'll go pick them up with Clydus later, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:32 pm

Kaleo smiled. "Alright thank you, everything's at my brothers. I needed to talk to him about working at Chameleon anyway." He hadn't seen his brother Mika in a long time. They talked over the phone occasionally but not as much since he came to this town.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:47 am

Jin spoked up. "Well perhaps we should take Kure if he's back, yes? I'm sure he'd love to meet some of your family." He looked up from his work. He had glasses on so he could see a little better. He read Kaleo's face. "Yes? No?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:20 pm

Kaleo nodded and smiled. "I'd like for him to come too." It'd be good for him to meet Mika, he needed his boyfriend approved by his closest sibling, not that Mika's decision would effect how much he likes him either way. But still it's just what siblings did. "Do you know when he'll be back?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Jin frowned, taking his glasses off, folding them, then putting them aside. He rested his hands on the desk. "He should be back soon. Whatever the issue was I'm sure he can take care of it. Why don't we see how Clydus is doing?" He smiled and got up.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:14 am

Kaleo got up and smiled, nodding and heading over to Zaire to take away the bowl of candy he nearly finished AGAIN. "You're gonna rot your teeth out." He took his hand to pull him off the desk. "Is he in the living room?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Zaire shook his head. "No, he's in his workshop."
"Clydus works for Kure's company, too." Jin walked out of the room and lead them downstairs. Then down another flight of stairs. They could hear various noises coming from the room. Clydus was sitting on a couch in the middle of a few odd trinkets and machines. Kaleo swore he could have had a meth lab down here if he wanted to. He didn't look up. "Beer?"
"You're probably driving."
"...So no? Where to?"
Jin looked at Kaleo.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:33 pm

"To district C, after Kure gets back. I need to get the rest of my stuff and talk to my brother about Chameleon." This was suddenly turning into a weird field trip, but he didn't mind at all, the more the merrier really.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:56 am

Clydus smiled wide, tossing his cigarette into a metal garbage can. Something inside of it made a small explosion, smoke seeping from it. He took no notice. "Alright. I'll call him up, see how he's doing." He smiled and pulled out his phone. Jin pulled Zaire away from the trashcan and waved cigarette smoke away from his face. "Alright."

--
It took Kure an hour to get home. When he did, he looked like a wreck. But he did well in pulling it off, making it seem like nothing happened when Kaleo knew everything was wrong. He had ran his head under the water then shaking it out. It was a nice look. Kaleo couldn't help but to lick at it while Kure checked his phone. "District C?"
Clydus nodded.
Good. It was away from the general trouble.
"Alright." He kissed Kaleo's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:44 pm

Kaleo smiled, from the kiss and also a little from excitement. After piling into a car he told the general directions to Clydus so they could get going. As they drove he made small talk with Kure and the rest of them to keep himself from asking about what happened earlier. It was clearly still bothering him but distraction seemed to be the best option for him right now, Kaleo figured he might try asking him if he wanted to talk about it later that night.
Right, left, left, straight, they reached the anthro neighborhood shortly. It was on the good side of town fortunately, not too much trouble, but it still put Kaleo on edge, and it showed. He preferred not to look out the windows too much and focused on the sound of Kure breathing next to him and directing Clydus. They arrived at a good sized apartment complex, not too big but not small either. They found the number of his brother's door fairly easy and parked right in front, he was relieved to see his car was in the usual parking spot. He got out quickly, though a little nervously and walked up the steps to ring the doorbell. Moments later a much larger anthro opened the door with a surprised expression. He stood nearly a foot taller than Kaleo, and only really resembled him in certain features like eyes and the shape of their ears. His build was stronger than his and his coat pattern was a vibrant pink with darker blotches along his spine, though it was hidden from view by his shirt. A pair of glasses sat on his face and he adjusted them to take a better look at the strange lot in front of him. "Kaleo? What are you doing here??"
Kaleo hopped forward to hug his brother, it being returned almost instantly. "To see you obviously. And get all my junk."
"Ooooh right I forgot all about that stuff! I hardly ever go in there." He let go of him and stepped back in the doorway to let all of them in. "Soooo who are all your friends?" His eyes lingered around Kure for a bit longer than the rest, for obvious reasons. "Everyone this is Mika," He turned his head back to him. "They're my friends, here to help me move everything and we have something to discuss with you." Kaleo pulled Kure forward by his hand. "And this is my boyfriend, Kure."
Mika looked him over again, and again. He definitely got a gold star for looks but it was gonna take a lot more than that for him to be worthy of Kaleo's affections in his book. "Nice to meet you!" Mika offered out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:06 am

Kure shook it, smiling. Something about him made Mika feel... Off. But almost in a good way. "Pleasure's all mine." Jin pushed Kure aside, flirtatiously winking at Mika as they shook hands. "I'm Jin, it's a ple--" Clydus butted in. "And I'm Clydus!"
"Who's probably drunk." Kure grumbled.
Clydus hiccuped.
Kure had felt weird since he arrived here. He had been here before, but this was different. He felt... Protective. He eyed Mika inconspicuously. He was... Different than Kaleo, but he honestly expected no less.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:18 pm

"Drunks okay in my book, makes things more interesting." he smiled and winked at Clydus then invited them all to sit down in the living room. Kaleo took a seat with Kure on the love seat and looked around the room. Mika had redecorated since the last time he was there, it was much brighter, and there were an embarrassing number of pictures from their childhood on shelves, there was even a small photo album on the coffee table, he hoped Kure wouldn't take notice.
Mika took a seat next to Jin. "So what's that thing you needed to talk to me about?"
"Oh right, well-"
Kaleo's sentence was caught off by someone walking through the door.
"They didn't have the beer-rita you wanted so I just got the mango flavor-..." A purple cat that resembled Kaleo much more than Mika stood in the doorway staring at all of them. "If you would have told me we had guests coming over I would have bought more booze." He said blankly, albeit a little irritated at the unannounced invasion.
Kaleo hopped up again and lightly hugged the purple cat, it was definitely less loving than the one he shared with Mika, but loving nonetheless. "Guys this is my other brother Denali, Denali these are my friend's and my boyfriend," He said as he trotted back over to Kure to sit.
"Nice to meet you.." He walked forward to set the plastic bags filled with beer on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:51 pm

Clydus elbowed Jin. "See, Jin! I told you we should have brought booze!" Jin swatted Clydus away.
Kure looked up. He seemed a little dazed to Kaleo, either from the events from earlier today or just a little overwhelmed. He said hello but didn't offer his hand this time. Denali didn't look like the kind of person to shake hands. Clydus poked at the bag and Jin pulled his hand back. "You've had enough. Of everything."
"But I want..."
Jin sat there, babysitting Clydus while Kure honestly just looked good on that love seat. Kaleo had the sudden urge to bite him.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:18 pm

Kaleo nuzzled the side of his face a little but didn't show much more affection than that, he thought it'd be a little awkward in front of his siblings. Denali came out of the kitchen with a few more cases of bear and set them down. "Help yourselves"
"Hey it's kinda rude to offer up someone else's stock without asking you know." Mika said as he reached for one to give to Clydus and one for himself.
Denali shrugged. "Gotta give em something." He sat on the floor with his legs crossed and opened on himself to start drinking. Kaleo listened idly as his friends and brothers started up a conversation, most of it involving a lot of flirting from Mika, but he couldn't help but notice how far away Kure seemed through all of it, so he spoke to him quietly. "Are you alright? We can go through my things in the other room if you want to get away from the noise."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:49 am

Kure nodded quietly. He looked pained, depressed, and shy. Clydus and Jin caught this nd kept Kaleo's brothers attention on them. Jin had a high interest in Mika, and Clydus seemed fond of Denali and their love of booze. It's all they talked about, really. Kure knew for sure by the time they left Clydus would be drunk off his ass.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:00 am

Kaleo told his brothers to hang tight while he organized his things with Kure. They didn't mind of course, plenty entertained by the rest of their guests. He kissed his cheek lightly then grabbed his hand to lead him to the spare room where everything was stored. There were boxes upon boxes of who knows what, but a lot of his things were just out in neat piles. Clothes, boxes of expensive looking jewelry, watches....it wasn't hard to guess where a lot of this stuff came from. He looked past most of it, heading straight for a box that was labeled 'home stuff'. He smiled when he opened it and pulled out a big fuzzy blue blanket, then snuggled it before showing Kure. "My baby blanket." He was a little embarrassed about it, but not too much.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:11 am

Kure smiled and felt it. It was very soft, and gave him and odd feeling of nostalgia. He almost tripped over another box, gently pulling it over and pawing at its contents. He felt Kaleo step over and look over him. Everything in this room was either stolen... Or worn out beyond belief. Kure wondered how okay he'd be with Kaleo keeping the stolen stuff.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:11 pm

Kaleo wrapped his blanket around his neck, the smell very comforting. "They didn't need that stuff anyway." He walked back over to the mountain of boxes, ignoring any of them not labeled with things like 'home' or 'old stuff'. He went through box after box of old toys and childhood possessions that he's glad to have back, practically rolling in them, but then it was on to the boring stuff. He sorted out all of the stolen jewels, watches, rings and the like and spread them onto the floor, thinking of what to sell and what to keep, and also hoping Kure wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Kure looked uncomfortable with it for a while but didn't comment, simply digging through boxes quietly, gently, and respectively. Eventually he curled up next to Kaleo, his head resting on Kaleo's leg and part of his blanket. Every now and then he'd stir, watch, then close his eyes again. Kaleo caught him talking in his sleep once or twice, but it was incoherent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthropomorpholic
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: