Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Empty
PostSubject: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 2:20 pm

Have to avoid the teachers, just run quick and no one will see you you're small anyway. A quick skitter across the hallways and corridors finally led Vinncent outside to the back of the school, he only hoped there was a good place to skip class back here where he wouldn't be found. He exhaled and and rubbed his arm looking for a safe spot, it was still a little sore from being pushed around a few days ago, but no one seemed to notice much, or even care. The shady spot under the bleachers seemed to be his best bet, it was pretty well hidden from any of the school windows, and it was out of the sun, the last thing he needed was a sunburn, especially in this school...All those "accidental" slaps he'd receive would be hell.
Vinny dropped his school bag on the ground and huddled up against one of the cement pillars, pulling his knees up to his chest and fixing his skirt, relieved to be somewhere that at least felt safe. He didn't have much to do, but was content with just sitting there on his phone for an hour while he waited for the bell.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Scorp's peace and quiet was broken with the quick footsteps of the smaller student. He nearly dropped his food, which consisted of rice and beef. He stared at Vinny, who hadn't noticed him in the darker corner of the bleachers. He put his box down and cleared his throat, pulling his legs closer to himself. When Vinny heard the noise and turned his head, he finally noticed the shady red-head watching him. He was surrounded by snacks, a few graphic novels, and a textbook. He slowly stood up.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:59 pm

Vinny flinched when he heard a cough come from the corner and whipped his head around, surprised to see someone there. He swallowed nervously and stood up, then walked over to him a little hesitantly. "Um, hi...You're not gonna tell anyone i'm here are you??" He looked genuinely worried, it didn't occur to him that if this guy decided to tell on him he'd be getting himself in trouble for the same exact thing. He glanced at all of his things on the floor and tilted his head a bit. "Oh do you come here to skip class a lot? I didn't think anyone thought to come here."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:07 pm

Scorp snorted, coming to the conclusion that this little guy (guy?) wasn't going to do anything. Slowly sitting back down, he picked up his food and brushed some dirt off the bottom of his box. "Yeah. You snitch and I'll snitch on you. Skipping class too, I'm guessing?" He put a mass of rice in his mouth with his chopsticks, chewing and staring at Vinny silently. Though his sharp, amber eyes, Vinny couldn't read anything! He looked like a serial killer sitting over there.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:58 pm

"Y-yeah, I don't like the people in there." Needless to say he was intimidated by this guy, just look at him! Dark clothes, sitting in the corner outside by himself, a kind of sour look on his face, the works. Nonetheless, whatever he was eating sure smelled good...Vinny picked his bag up and carried it over to Scorp, figuring he might as well eat lunch early with him since he was eating anyway. He sat down and pulled out his own bento, a pink box with some sort of squid pattern on it. Inside was mostly cooked meat, along with the usual rice and a small cup of pickles. "What's in yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:10 am

He scooted away a little, but not as a sign of disgust or rude behavior, but as an invitation for Vinny to sit with him. "Uh," He pushed his rice around with this chopsticks. "Rice and lamb. And some beef." He looked at Vinny, eyeing his fancy foods. His food wasn't always the prettiest but he didn't love it any less. He shifted then pulled some candy out of his bag, setting his box down in his lap to nibble on some gummy fish.
They ate in silence for a while.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:26 am

Vinny glanced at the candy every so often, really wanting one but feeling too shy to ask. He simply focused on his food, crunching down the chicken first, then the beef and the pickles along with his rice. He let out a tiny burp and excused himself, then set the empty box back into his backpack and placed his hands in his lap, still eyeing the candy every so often. "So, why did you skip class?" Maybe he was having a similar problem.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 3:37 am

He scoffed, closing his books. "Boring." He thought about saying more but figured they would both go their seperate ways in the end, maybe exchanging numbers and lying to each other about texting or something. Probably. He put away his box for now and focused on his candy, shifting himself so he was sitting back, arm resting on his knee.
Honestly, he wondered if he would mind if this kid would come down here. He liked his peace and quiet, yes...
Seeing him eyeing his candy, he offered some to the skirt-wearing boy.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 3:50 am

Vinny smiled when his silent signals finally payed off and rewarded him with candy. He took a few of the gummy fish and bit their heads off, admiring the sweet taste. "Thanks!" He swallowed the rest of them and sat back against the concrete pillar again, turning his head to look at Scorp. "How often do you come down here huh?? I've never skipped before and I don't know how many days I can skip without getting in trouble.." Plus it'd be nice to have some company to sit with during this period, he didn't like being alone so much. "Will you be here tomorrow?" His face was hopeful, this guy wasn't that bad plus he had candy!
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:25 am

Scorp didn't show his thoughts, expression blank as he turned to look at the odd child. "Yeah. I'm here every day. Uh. If you ever want to stop by again. I'll bring more candy." He sat back and stared forward. He guessed that'd be okay. Not like this guy was any weirder past his almost pink hair and cheerleader outfit. Scorp had to admit there were worst people he could have talked to today, so it was generally settled that he didn't really care--or mind, rather-- if this boy came to visit him.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:33 am

"Okay! Ah- I mean, cool..I can bring some extra food too, yours just had a lot of rice don't you like other stuff??" Vinny was turned towards him now, hands on his knees and eyes wide with interest. This guy sure seemed gloomy, maybe that was just his face and he was actually super excited to talk to him. Yeah, that was definitely it. "I can make lots of stuff I always bring different things you gotta try it next time! Oh wait I think I still have a thing left over in my box," He reached over to grab his bento again and opened it, revealing a small meatball leftover from his lunch. "Here try it!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:53 am

"I like all sorts of foods. Except oranges. And most citrus. Unless cleverly cloaked in other foods--"
He leaned back quickly at the boy's sudden loudness and excitement radiating off of this stranger over a meatball. After a long stare down, he sighed, giving up, and went ahead and grabbed it with his chopsticks and put it in his mouth. It better not be poisoned...
After he swallowed, he ran his tongue across his teeth. Wow. Not bad.
"That's... Actually really good. What did you use in it?" He pulled his box over to possibly offer some of the lamb he had made.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:57 am

Vinny smiled and and happily took a piece of the lamb with his own chop sticks. "I used beef, pork, a little egg and green onions! This lamb is really good too did you make it?" If he was going to be perfectly honest, this guy didn't look like the type that liked cooking, but if he did he was damn good at it. He snagged another piece before Scorp put the box away, he was done with it anyway right?
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:02 am

He smiled very slightly at Vinny's question, breaking off his own compliment on Vinny's cooking to answer with a hasty and shy "Y-yeah." before putting his food away once more, putting it into his dark backpack among a few other smaller boxes and a bag of chips. Vinny could also see various types of candy.
"Thanks, though."
They sort of stared at each other then turned away, sitting in silence once more. He shifted awkwardly, biting his lip a little and pondering over what to say. He wasn't normally all that friendly with people, but this little guy was so all over the place he didn't really mind, but it was slightly overwhelming.
He heard some one go by and ducked down a little out of instinct, then relaxed a little when the apparent footsteps faded away.
"So uh... You part of the cheerleading squad?"
Of course this redhead wouldn't know. He didn't look like he gave a raccoon's asscheek about attending school games or the like.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Vinny packed up his bento completely then turned to Scorp again and smiled proudly. "Yep. It wasn't easy to make em let me wear this skirt either!" True Vinny wasn't allowed to have too much of a prominent roll in the squad, but still he was on it, and that felt like an accomplishment for him in itself. "They tried to say I could only wear it during practice and games too but I got them to drop that too." His dad didn't do much for him, but at least he was willing to yell at a principal from switzerland for things like this.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:43 am

Man this kid could talk. At least that somewhat confirmed this little thing was a dude. He planned on asking, but felt like it might insult the particularly androgynous child. He nodded as Vinny spoke, messing with a small strand of his own hair as he pieced together just what the heck this boy did as a hobby. So he liked cheerleading... And he liked wearing skirts. That didn't particularly bother Scorp in any way. It was honestly really... Interesting?
He crossed his legs and ate candy from his jacket pocket. "Well. That's good I think."
He didn't have much to add, so sort of looked down and poked at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:32 pm

Vinny watched Scorp's subtle movements and quirks with interest, this guy sure seemed lonely. "Yeah it is! He moved there when I was like eight for business or something and my big brother went with him, I live here with my aunt and uncle." Though he was hoping to move out soon...He helped himself to Scorp's pocket candy, stuffing another gummy into his mouth and chewing in between sentences. "What about you do you have any siblings where do you live??" He didn't mean to sound creepy, but his curiosity usually shut his sensor off. Every now and then he'd pull down at the hem of his skirt, a part of him was still self-concious but not enough to stop wearing what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:02 pm

He stared at Vinny for a long, silent moment before clearing his throat to answer. "Oh. Uh... I'm an only child." He didn't bother answering where he lived, hoping the kid would forget. Not that it mattered either way, he felt. He shifted his jacket so Vinny could grab candy a little less awkwardly. Asking him to stop would possibly upset him.
Vinny kept staring.
The question didn't go forgotten.
"I live--"
There was knocking on the metal above them.
Scorp locked up, remaining quite anxious as a tall, bulky, dark-haired boy peered into their hiding space. He grinned.
Scorp's frown deepened.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Vinny jumped a bit when the knocking echoed through the area, but smiled after he looked up and saw who it was. "Oh hi!" He turned his attention back to Scorp for a moment. "It's okay that's just Eros, I don't think he'll tell on us." Vinny stood up and leaned up on his toes so he could see Eros a bit better through the bleacher gaps. "What are you doing here? Isn't practice about to start?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Eros held a finger up, loud clanging heard as he jumped down the bleachers and walked behind them. "Nah I got time--Hey! HEYYY. I know you!" He pointed a finger at Scorp, who flinched and shrunk, holding his backpack up like a life support.
"Fire crotch!"
Scorp dropped his backpack, revealing a face full of hatred and annoyance. "That is NOT my name you overly-worked cow."
"Man I could see you from a mile away fire crotch. Skipping class?" He completely disregarded and ignored Scorp's expression and done, putting his hands on his hips. Before Scorp could speak, he blabbed on again, facing Vinny.
"And you, shouldn't you be in class little dude? You make bad grades they're gonna kick you out of the cheerleading team."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Vinny waved him off with a large smile. "My grades are fine don't worry! Besides I don't skip ALL the time." He glanced over at Scorp, taking note of the very sour expression on his face. Did he not like Eros? How?? He was so fun and likeable..."Oh what was that name you called him?? That's not his name you know..." He made a sort of scrunched up annoyed face, wherever that name came from his friend clearly didn't like being called it.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:36 pm

Eros laughed. "No he likes it. Right?" Eros ruffled the red head's hair, making Scorp stand and swat his hands away and convey his aggravation through a sound of protest. He pushed Eros away, which didn't do much aside from make the big guy laugh, then sat back down. He regretted everything, now, missing his quiet hiding spot. Vinny could see his discomfort as Scorp pulled his knees and arms closer to himself, staring away from them, a deep frown on his face.
Eros didn't see it, however, and shrugged. "Okay well I'm glad you two aren't smoking pot or something."
A whistle blew in the distance.
Eros gave them a small wave. "I won't tell anyone you're here, don't worry fire crotch!" He disappeared away from the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:41 pm

Vinny waved as he jogged off then sighed, turning his gaze back down to his friend, a worried expression on his face. He sat down nest to him again, his body turned towards him slightly. "Are you okay? I'm sorry he wouldn't stop calling you that." He made a mental note to talk to Eros about it later, what the heck did that name even mean???
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:51 pm

Scorp grumbled, and Vinny could see his fingers twitching, thumb moving to scratch at his index finger a bit. Upon further inspection, Vinny could tell Scorp was hiding the trembling of his hands fairly well. He inhaled, breath shaking, and then exhaled. "It doesn't matter. I didn't know he still lived here. He used to bully me a lot when I was little." He grumbled on, but didn't relax any more even after Eros left. He still stayed withdrawn into himself, and leaned away ever-so-slightly when Vinny moved to close. He was on high alert.
After another long silence, Scorp slowly lowered his hands from around his knees and allowed himself to sit a little less bunched up.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Vinny looked at him sympathetically, knowing how it felt to be bullied. "Do you want me to beat him up?" He said this in all seriousness, he knew Eros would never hurt him so a light scolding would probably do, maybe he could even get an apology out of him. He grabbed the zipper of his jacket and pulled it up, feeling a bit more secure that way.
The bell rang mid-sentence, but Vinny payed it no mind, knowing it was just time for lunch anyway and he didn't really have to go yet. Besides, he needed to know if Scorp wanted him to beat Eros up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next