Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Empty
PostSubject: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:26 pm

Vinncent skipped outside, wearing the revealing cheer-leading uniform he loved to be seen in, glancing around to make sure he wasn't being followed then smiled. He scurried across the lawn of the football field quickly, knowing exactly where he was going. If he was tall enough he would have ducked under the bleachers, walking up to his favorite red-headed delinquent with a sparkle in his eye. "Hiiii Scorp." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:32 am

Scorp pulled a headphone out of his ear, rolling his eyes and pushing off the metal he was leaning back on. "What do you want, pipsqueak? Don't wink at me like that this isn't an anime." He examined the pink-hair boy's outfit. He looked ridiculous. Ever since the first day Scorpion had moved to this school, this CHILD has taken to a stupid amount of interest and without any regard for personal space. No matter how much Scorp tries to hide away, somehow the piece of shit still finds him.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Vinny smiled at how grumpy this gloomy looking guy was. He always was. Sitting somewhere no one would think to look listening to whatever's on his ipod. "Nothin' I was just saying hi! And it cooould be an anime if we tried hard enough, senpai." Knowing Scorpion was into all that Japanese stuff Vinny watched just about every episode of the shows he wore on his shirts every so often.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:38 am

"Don't." He hissed, shifting his weight to his other foot as he picked up his backpack to sling over his shoulder. "Are you going to try to tell the office I'm over here to convince me to go to class or did you just come to say hi?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:44 am

"Nope just to say hi! I'd get in trouble too silly i'm not in class either." Vinny didn't exactly like class, it wasn't just boring but also full of assholes, and not even good ones. He definitely didn't mind skipping a class or two, especially if he got to hang out with his new friend a little bit. "I don't wanna be in class."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:15 am

"Oh... Alright." He put his bag down and sat down. "I forgot you didn't like those classes." He frowned and pulled out a bag of gummies as he usually does, pulling out one to give to his odd friend. "Everything okay?" He chewed on a gummy shark.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:50 am

Vinny wore his usual smile and happily accepted the gummy, biting the head off before taking a seat next to Scorpion. "Thanks," He adjusted his skirt and pulled his knees up, sitting pretty close to Scorp while still giving him space. "Yeah it is, I just don't really like going. I don't have any friends in there." He had Eros in a few classes, he was always fun, Sloth and Sorika in another. There were plenty of friends to go around, but in this particular one he hadn't made any, it was actually the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:09 am

"Did you think about asking for a reschedule? I can help you talk to the counselor about it." He gave Vinny some more gummies before grabbing more for himself then putting the bag away.
His current class was generally the same. Not to mention the teacher constantly harassing him.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:05 pm

"Well, i'd be afraid that i'd just get another class like the one i'm in right now!" Vinny scarfed down more gummies. Oh no he was stress binging on candy. "Plus it's late in the semester don't you think it'll be kind of hard?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:42 pm

"I guess that's true. We can try for next semester? I'm sure we can ask them for a specific class." He caught some candy bits before they hit the ground and ate them. "It's not that ha--"
Some one knocked on the bleachers and Scorp almost choked on his own heart. Luckily, it was just Eros. He was sweating from football practice. "What are you two doing?" He took a gummy from Scorp's hand and ate it, causing the red head to make a very disgruntled sound.
"Skippin' again?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:45 pm

Vinny smiled at Eros and nodded, reaching out for his hand to help himself up. "Yeah Eros this is Scorpion, Scorpion Eros!. Turns out he hates his class too." He scarfed down his last gummy then offered his hand out to Scorp. "He just looks mean but he's really nice."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:51 pm

Eros snorted at Vinny's "mean" comment, brushing his hand against his forehead to wipe sweat off. Scorp took Vinny's hand in the meantime and pushed himself up, grabbing his bag.
"Pleasure... Eros. Interesting name."
"Same to you, Scorpion."
"Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:54 pm

Vinny looked between the both of them a few times. Standing in between two very muscular guys, this was definitely to his liking. "Yay we're all friends now! Eros do you have practice today? We should all hang out after school." He held both of their hands, trying to contain his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:02 pm

They both walked on each side of him, Scorp glaring at some people staring at them from afar. They were all too scared to say anything with Eros around, thus kept their mouths shut.
"Nah, I don't have practice today."
Scorp shrugged. "We were going to play some Guild Wars. But if you guys want, we can just watch movies or something at my place. Parents are never home."
"Rad!"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:19 pm

"Okay that sounds fun!" He was more than a little excited to go to Scorpion's house. Vinny stayed the night at Eros' all the time so being away from home wasn't exactly new to him. He turned his attention to Eros for a moment. "Oh Eros I brought your lunch today! Scorp do you have anything or are you buying yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:04 pm

"I have a bag of candy." He shrugged, stepping over a branch. Eros smiled wide as they all sat down at one of the wooden tables. "Thanks, little buddy! It means the world to me that you take the time to do that."
A girl opened her mouth to comment on Vinny's cheerleader attire but Eros cleared his throat and smiled kindly at her. She smiled back nervously and apologized, making up the excuse that she thought they were some one else and hurrying away.
Scorp made a gagging noise.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Vinny didn't pay her any mind, he was used to that sort of thing and Eros usually saved the day anyway. He hefted up his backpack and set it down on the table pulling out two bento boxes wrapped in cloth and handing Eros his. "There you go! I put your favorites in." He smiled and sat back down opening his own and sliding it closer to Scorp. "You can share with me!" There was plenty in the box to share, neither of them would probably get full but at least its a meal!
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:38 pm

"Thanks, buddy!" He popped a piece of beef into his mouth. Meanwhile, Scorp eyed the bento boxes with interest, his bag of candy already out. "You... Made all of this, Vinny?" He picked through vegetables for the meat, but his hand was swatted away and replaced with chopsticks.
Rad. He preferred chopsticks.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Vinny nodded and smiled proudly. "Yep! The food here sucks so I always make my own stuff. And Eros needs like a truckload of food so I make him one too so he doesn't go broke." Luckily Vinny's box also came with a plastic fork. He tried not to be stingy with the meet, allowing Scorp to take most of it while he picked at the vegetables, though he did snag the octopus sausages, those were his favorite part. "I can start making one for you if you want I always have plenty!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Scorp shook his head. "No, thank you but I will be okay. I've survived without food for much longer before." He decided to lay off the meat, liking the grilled veggies. Eros was already almost done with his. "So, Scorpion, how RED is your hair??""
"Yeah. It's... This is natural."
"That's crazy." He had a bad habit of being unable to stick to one topic.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:45 pm

"I like the color you don't see it often! Except on those stupid girls that try to dye it and think it looks alright." He said nonchalantly as he munched on a piece of egg. "Your eyes are really pretty too! Where are you from?" It was obvious Scorp was foreign, but from where was the question.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:00 pm

"I'm from Egypt, actually." "Cool!" Eros leaned in to look at his eyes, causing Scorp to flinch and almost fall back. He seemed a little frightened so Eros backed off. Scorp picked at the food, but didn't really eat it. He felt awkward, so Eros changed the subject. "So, Vinny, how long have you known Scorpsy?"
Scorpsy...
He didn't comment.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:13 pm

"A few days now!" I saw him hiding out over there under the bleachers one day when I skipped and he looked gloomy so I went over to say hi! And now we're friends." He said this proudly, pulling out a can of soda and opening it, pushing it towards Scorp as well. "You don't mind if we share the same can do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:35 pm

"Nah, I don't mind." He took a swig and nibbled on candy. "He hasn't left me alone since the day we first met."
Eros smiled. He was glad Vinny made another friend. Eros had plenty of friends, but they didn't exactly share the same interests as Vinny did, nor the classes. He closed his finished bento box and put his head on his hand. "Well isn't that cute."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Vinny blushed a bit and stuck his tongue out for a moment, then grabbed the box to put it away. He drank some of the soda as well then stretched his arms out, looking forward to the rest of the day with his friends. "I know I am!" He snagged another piece of candy before Scorp ate it all then put away their box as well. "Do you take the bus home? How are we getting to your house?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next