Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:02 am

He let out a sarcastic laughter snort. "No. It doesn't matter." He pulled out some more food. Just chips. He opened the bag and started snacking, holding them away a little with an odd look on his face if Vinny even eyed them. "It's nothing. Uh... Shouldn't you go have lunch? With your friends or something?" He munched on chips.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:57 am

"Oh, um...It's usually just me, I like hanging out with you anyway!" Vinny smiled warmly. "Besides I already ate all my lunch with you earlier." Vinny moved closer to the wall after hearing more members of the football team and a few from the track pass the bleachers. He tucked his arms in and pulled his knees up, attempting to hide in the shade.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Scorp scooted back into the metal, pulling Vinny a little closer to him, which honestly made an odd chemistry between them spark off. After the other students passed by, Scorp realized hwo close Vinny really was, flinching away a little and recoiling. "Oh! Sorry." He scooted awkwardly some distant away, pretending like he needed to dig something out of his bag, then that he didn't find it and pushed his bag away.
"So uh... What class do you have after this?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Vinny's cheeks turned rosy when he was pulled closer to his new friend. It was definitely unexpected, but the warmth of his side was comforting, enough to make his heart thump a little harder for a second until he moved away to get something out of his bag. He opened his mouth to speak and nearly babbled, still a bit embarrassed, but managed to clear his throat before speaking to answer his question. "I just have cheer-leading practice and then that's it! What about you? Maybe I can walk with you there, if you don't mind." Please don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:11 pm

"No. I don't. Just art." He shrugged a little, putting some of his stuff away for convenience and to busy his hands. He didn't know why he was so flustered and embarrassed, and that really bothered him.
"And are you sure? Skipping and then being late isn't the best idea in the world." He made sure he had everything important then shifted his backpack on his back as he sat down for even more convenience.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:30 pm

Vinny shrugged and pulled his backpack on as well, curling his fingers around the straps to rest his hands. "It'll be okay! I'll walk fast so I'm not late or just sneak past the coach. I'm small she won't see me." He smiled bright, his cheeks still slightly colored. Wait, did he say art? "If you're taking art does that mean you like to draw and stuff? Can I see something you made??" it was clear he was very interested, his eyes were practically the size of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:18 pm

Scorp expected that question, letting out an exasperated breath and pulling his backpack closer to his body by yanking on the straps. "Maybe another time. I don't have anything on me right now." He was lying. He was lying so hard but he really didn't feel like pulling his sketchbook out and showing this oddball what he liked to draw, so he left it at that and stood up, leaning back on the metal support behind him. "Maybe another time, okay?" He added after Vinny gave Scorp a disappointed look.
"Anyway. Maybe we could head that way before the bell rings so you have less of a chance of being late?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:28 am

Vinny didn't blame him for not wanting to show his work just yet, he knew how that felt. "Okay but don't forget!" He stood up and brushed the dirt off of his skirt, making sure his uniform was straightened out before taking his spot next to Scorp. "Okay let's go!" He found it sweet that he was so worried about him being late and possibly getting in trouble. Was it okay to grab his arm? It totally was. He hooked his hand over Scorp's bicep as they walked, his heart thumping a bit harder than normal. "I've never been in the art room, do you think your teacher would let me look around in there for a while?" He looked up at him, not that he had much of a choice, his entire expression practically radiating happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:24 am

"I don't think she'll mind." He honestly thought she'd be surprised Scorp made a friend at all. She always told Scorp he should try to talk to other students and so on, but he never wanted to try. He never did, anyway. They moved past crowds, Scorp always checking to make sure Vinny was fine despite the fact that the tiny boy was clinging to Scorp's arm. When they got past the main cafeteria, they made their way up the stairs and headed down the hall to the art room. He tripped on the last stair, cursed, then hopped to the art room. He slid the door open to reveal just a few students running about a huge art room, the teacher messing with the desk. She didn't even look up when Scorp came in, but finally did once she noticed the particularly small child attached to her student.
"Scorpio--"
"He wanted to walk me to class." He wiggled away from Vinny and moved to his table.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:45 am

When Scorp moved away Vinny began to feel vulnerable, exposed and just overall uncomfortable. He smiled at the teacher a little and greeted her, then quickly scurried along to his friend, sitting in the seat next to him. "I like it in here!" He smiled, looking around at the artwork hung up on the wall. He wanted to stay, just skip practice and spend more time with his new friend, but he worked hard to be accepted by the team, skipping practice wouldn't be good for him. "Is this your favorite class?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:38 am

He nodded, moving to grab his own work from behind him on he shelf. It looked like a painting... Oil-paint based on thick paper. Vinny could see most of it was not completed, but the sketch under it was gorgeous. It looked like some scene of many animals, many colors, and many styles. So far it was a blur of black and reds and blues.
"Yeah. I like this class a lot." He got up and moved around the room to gather his materials, Vinny right on his tail. Honestly he didn't mind, and the teacher finally approached and tapped her watch. She looked kind with bright orange hair and a sweet smile. "You're going to be late if you don't hurry on to class, though I appreciate you giving lonely Scorpion here company."
She also smelled nice. But Scorp sort of shied away, embarrassed by the comment.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:01 am

Vinny smiled brightly and nodded. "Okay I guess I gotta go Scorp!" He stood up from his chair and complimented his friend's work profusely before slinging his backpack back over his shoulder. "I'll see you later okay?" He hesited for a moment, but quickly wrapped his arms around his friend to give him a quick hug. "Bye!" With that he pranced out the door, happily skipping to his next class. On the way there, as more and more students cleared the halls only a few of the slackers remained, content with being late to class. Vinny eye'd them warily, trying to keep close to the wall on his way past them in the hopes that they'd just leave him be, but of course they wouldn't let that happen. He was usually an easy target. He was grabbed roughly by the shoulder and shoved into the wall, hard enough to leave a dark bruse on his opposite shoulder. The kids threw a few hateful slurs his way before laughing and walking off, and as soon as they rounded the corner Vinny bolted off to the safety of his class.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:47 am

Scorp hid back in his corner, messing with his brushes to make sure the bristles weren't ruined. His teacher approached him. "You made a little friend, huh?" Scorp scoffed, but she replied with a giggle and patted him gently on the shoulder. "Good. I'm glad."
With that she hurried away back to her desk. She had no need to tell the students to sit down and work on their stuff, for they were already chatting and getting started on their paintings. Class went by faster than Scorp hoped, of course, and he found himself wondering if his new "friend" was alright. Maybe he could walk him out? He didn't know. Shrugging, he jumped as the bell rang and hurried to put things away, his painting back on the rack and his paints all nice and neatly closed and put aside. He washed the brushes with more haste than he intended, putting them up and nearly slipping on water, only to be caught by another classmate. He took little to no time to thank them, grabbing his bag.
The teacher stopped him.
"Scorpion, your grades--"
He nodded and tried to move past her.
"If you--Scorpion, wait! Aw..."
He got away, hurrying down the halls and down the stairs near the doors where students were leaving. He looked about frantically, but wondered what had gotten through him?
Eros spotted him.
He tried to duck away into the crowd.
It didn't work.
"Hey fire cr--"
"No time for you shut up go away!" He moved past.
Eros followed, confused.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:02 pm

Vinny exhaled softly and clutched the collar of his jacket. Just do it fast and it won't hurt that much. Of course that was a lie, but he was going to try anyway. He yanked the collar up to slip his arm into the sleeve, but all it really did was make his shoulder ache more. He sighed and took it off again, it's not like he'd run into anyone that cared about the giant purple bruise and scrape on his shoulder. He held the jacket in his hand as he walked, his back pack slung over the opposite shoulder to the bruise. Avoiding being touched in a crowd of students was hard enough, let alone when you were small and in pain, but he made due, getting to the front doors. He made it out but stopped when he saw his friend, completely forgetting about anything else and prancing up to him. "Hi Scorp!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Scorp pushed past Eros, who walked over with the redhead. "H...Hey!" He didn't know what to say. Yeah, he had waited for this odd boy, but he didn't really know why. It seemed like he wasn't really himself right now. He stumbled over words, but Eros held his hand up to cut him off. He was the first to notice the bruise. "Hey little man, what happened to your arm?"
Scorp pressed his lips together, glaring at Eros, but turning his attention to Vinny. He moved Vinny so he could see it better despite the smaller kid's urge to hide it.
"Yeah.... What... What happened? Did you fall?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:25 pm

Oh yeah, that...Vinny had forgotten about it in his excitement. "Oh um, no. When I was walking to class some guys pushed me, but i'm okay don't worry!" He tried to play it off as some casual mishap as much as possible, but it was clear the two in front of him weren't going to buy it. "It's not that bad I promise, it just looks like that cuz i'm so pale!" He smiled, then a thought occurred to him. What was Scorp doing here? Was he actually, waiting for him? The thought made Vinny's heart flutter for a second, and a touch of color rose up to his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Scorp's reasoning was far from his own mind, finding himself outraged that his tiny friend had gotten hurt. Eros and Scorp both shared a look, staring at each other with understanding built up on rage. Honestly, if Vinny looked close enough, Scorp looked like he could possibly take out a guy or two, maybe even Eros, if he really tried. Scorp snarled a little and moved so a group of people could go by. "Do you know who they were?"
"What did they look like?"
"It was on your way to class, right?"
"I swear--"
Both of them shut up when Vinny tried his best to continue playing it off. They had a silent agreement to find out who did it later.
Sighing, Vinny's red-headed friend crossed his arms. "Well, how do you get home, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:05 pm

Vinny was relieved to have the subject changed and finally smiled sincerely. "I walk home! I live right over there in that sub-division thing." He placed his hand on Scorp's arm to turn him around and pointed him in the right direction. "It takes me about ten minutes usually." Really the only time it took longer was when it was raining or snowing, he'd either have to wait or just run through it. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Scorp stared and blinked. "Oh. I uh... I walk home. I live right around there, too." Eros put his arm around both of them. "Walking is lame. I can drive you home if you guys like! I live near that neighborhood. I think." He dropped his hands and thought about it, Scorp wondering how the hell this guy got himself dressed in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 12:06 am

Vinny smiled and nodded excitedly. "Sure I don't mind! It's pretty hot out today anyway." He turned to Scorp to wait for his answer, reeeally hoping he'd agree to come along. "Thanks Eros!" Vinny hugged his side for a second, mindful of his shoulder. "Oh you guys can meet my dog!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:10 am

He had a dog? Oh dear. He thought against allowing a general stranger--no, a bully--drive him home, but Vinny was already pulling him along. He kept his mouth shut the entire time.
"Heck yeah I want to meet your dog. I have three dogs, too! I love dogs. What about you, fire crotch?"
Scorp ignored him, staring off into the crowd of students trying to find their way to the right buses and cars and so on. He hoped if he dazed off hard enough, he'd survive this crazy trip.
It didn't bother Eros that he didn't get an answer, instead walking with them to his truck. Vinny spotted the students who had pushed him into the wall earlier, and they met eyes with him. They were about to laugh, but saw Eros and locked up. Eros hadn't noticed them, but Scorp did. If the massive, dark-haired jock wasn't scary enough, Scorp's glare made them recoil and hurry to threir cars without another remark or sound.
So focused on the idiots fumbling away, Scorp almost hit his face on the side of Eros' truck.
"Dang, fire crotch, you alright, there?"
That was a big truck. The gas mileage must be insane.
Vinny was already crawling in to the best of his ability, Scorp moving to fix his skirt so they didn't get any frilly panty shots. He grumbled and stepped up into the back. The huge, black beast rumbled to life when Eros turned the key, making Scorp slightly nervous. It was so damn high up... He was't a car expert, either, and he was pretty sure this thing was illegal on the roads. He buckled up with haste as Eros turned some music on. Some kind of rock... Metal. Scorp didn't know. Nor did he particularly care. It wasn't all that loud, but he let himself get lost in it as they waited to back out.
Once they were on the road, Scorp fell asleep to the sound of Vinny's voice.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:22 am

Vinny let Scorp sleep for however long he could in the trip but shook him awake by his shoulder as soon as they arrived. "We're here Scorp wake up!" He waited for Eros to walk around to the side of the truck and help him out, at this height he'd probably break something if he fell. He placed his hands on his shoulders for support as he jumped out, then fished his keys from his backpack. Of course the ring was decorated with plenty of key-chains and rings, most of them pink. "No ones home right now so we can do whatever!"
He let them inside and locked the door once everyone was in, then turned around to crouch down. "Gilith!" A few seconds later a short, fat corgi came barreling through the hallway straight to Vinny, hopping up and down and licking his knees. "Hi buddy!" As soon as Gilith noticed there were new people around he turned his attention to them, sniffing their legs and circling them a mile a minute, paying particular attention to Scorpion. "I think he likes you Scorp!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:52 am

Scorp leaned away from the dog a bit, though it was hardly up to his ankle. It looked like a furry sausage running about and sniffing. Eros kneeled down and gave Gilith some nice scratches and baby talked it, asking Scorp why he didn't want to pet the dog, too.
Scorp didn't reply, keeping his hands inside his jacket pockets and looking around at everything else. The house was generally very clean... He somewhat expected that. He wondered what Vinny's parents were like. Were they just as bubbly and weird?
He scratched his chin but got yanked along by Vinny, nearly tripping over Gilith but he carefully avoided doing so with a cat-like jump.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 3:30 pm

Vinny led the both of them back to his room and set them down in a chair and on his bed, closing the door behind them. He hopped onto the bed next to Scorp, bouncing excitedly and setting Gilith in his lap to pet him. "We can't stay here too long, I didn't tell my uncle I'd have friends over and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:12 am

Eros nodded, leaning on the wall. He found Vinny's frilly room to be... Interesting... But his comments to himself. He new Vinny pretty well for quite a while seeing that they were both involved in a lot of the sports and activities at school together. Though they didn't talk much, Eros figured they were more than aquantances, at least. He noted Vinny's behavior about his uncle, as well. His attitude seemed to... Shift.
Scorp caught it almost instantly, as well, but neither of them acted on it. Uncle, huh? So he didn't live with his parents...
He stored that in the strongbox in the back of his mind and pushed it aside for later, looking around shifting his feet. "Nice room you have, though. And alright. But what do you mean "we" can't stay for long?"
Eros laughed. "Maybe that's a hint that he wants to go to your house, fire cr--Uh..." He stopped the nickname as he received a glare from Vinny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL    DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOKI DOKI HIGHSCHOOL
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next