Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthropomorpholic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:40 am

Kaleo nodded and nuzzled Kure a little before getting up to follow Jin upstairs to change. He tried on and modeled whatever Jin wanted, insisting he show the night one to Kure downstairs. "I'm not sure if this one is just for ladies but.." The uniform he was currently wearing included a questionably short skirt, but it was a strip club everything was questionable.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Kure waited patiently downstairs, Clydus laughing at him. "Wanna go possess your boyfriend upstairs, big guy?" Kure hissed. He was patient. He could wait. He tapped his finger on the table, his claw chipping the wood.
Noise from the stairs and the hallway made Kure look up, removing his finger from the wood chips. He smiled and turned himself in his chair, but tried not to show his surprise at the outfit. Jin was beaming.
Clydus wooped. "Now that, is a strip club outfit!"
Kure nodded but stayed quiet. Between Kaleo's short skirt and the idea of him walking around in that, he didn't know what to think. He wanted to let Kaleo have his creative freedom and have fun with it. He didn't want to smother him. They were just boyfriends, he didn't have control over all of that. He wanted to bite himself. He calmed and closed his eyes, then opened them and smiled.
He held back a sexual comment. "I love it."
"Of course you do."
"Of course I do." Kure kicked the table, sending it sliding into Clydus' solar plexus.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:30 am

Kaleo blushed just a little and adjusted the hem of the skirt, looking to Jin while he walked over to sit in Kure's lap. "Is this uniform for women only or all the employees? I think i'll need something more bosslike." He liked the outfit but he wanted something to differentiate himself and let everyone know he was the boss. Then again do bosses even need uniforms?
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:12 am

Kure put his arms around his stomach gently, listening quietly as they talked. Jin sat on the table next to them and crossed his legs, ignoring the pained noises from Clydus. "That's up to you, hun! If you want a boss outfit you'll have to give me some ideas on what you're looking for."
Kure enjoyed the smell of Kaleo. Mostly because Kaleo smelled like him. He hid his smile in the back of Kaleo's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:39 am

"Something cool but still cute. Like a leather jacket or something." He was mostly kidding, but also not. He loved the way they looked on Kure, so figured he might as well get a cute one for himself. Maybe with something snappy on the back. "With spikes."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:59 am

Jin wrote these down on a small notebook. "You got it, hun." Kure imagined that, staring at the ceiling without moving his head. He looked at Kaleo, then down at his skirt. He fingered the end of the fabric quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:04 am

There was a tiny gap in Kaleo's sentence and he swallowed, obviously feeling all the signals Kure was sending him. "Preferabley a black one, but maybe I could have different colored ones too. But anyways Jin are you going to for sure going to be one of the dancers?" He mostly just wanted to see Jin do tricks on the poll, since he could barely even climb a tree without getting scared.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:59 am

"I don't mind either way, doll, I assure you I can do either job just fine." He doodled some jacket ideas on the paper as Kaleo watched and threw in his two cents. Kure leaned in, too, breathing down Kaleo's neck.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:24 pm

Kaleo shuddered subtly and leaned forward on the table a little more, exposing him self just a bit, to Kure's delight. He got a pit of nervousness in his stomach, but also excitement. "I can think of something to paint on the back later
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Kure grinded his hips against Kaleo's a little, letting his hands wander. He watched Jin in the meantime, pretending like he was part of the conversation. Clydus went by and Kure snarled at him, making him skitter away. Then, he eyed Jin. He either had to lure Kaleo away or get Jin to leave.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Kaleo swallowed again and exhaled a small shaky breath, hoping Jin wouldn't notice. He had to get Jin to leave but didn't want to be rude about it. He waited for a lull in the conversation. "Um Jin, I have a pouch of gems in a drawer upstairs in the closet, can you get them to see if they can be shaped into spikes for the jacket?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:44 am

Jin looked up from his doodles. He smiled and nodded. "That's a brilliant idea!" With that he grabbed his things and quickly hurried upstairs. Kure took advantage of that instantly, kissing Kaleo's cheek and biting his ear. He purred. Kaleo purred back.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:34 am

Kaleo reached back to tangle his fingers in Kure's hair, gripping a fistful and arching his back a little as a chill ran down his spine when Kure's breath hit his ear. He hopped onto the table and turned around to lay on his back, pulling Kure down with him and into a kiss by his back.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:03 am

Kure wiggled and squirmed playfully. He was aroused yet again, bewitched by this feline. He was about to go for it before Clydus yanked on his sleeve. He didn't move, and when Kaleo tried to sit up, he didn't budge. He hardly looked at Clydus.
"What."
"Problem."
"It can wait."
"I wouldn't have disturbed you if it wasn't important."
Kure made a face.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Kaleo sighed a little, frustrated that his engine was started but wouldn't be able to go anywhere. He turned his head to Clydus, knowing he wasn't going to be able to simply sit up with Kure on top of him. "What's the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:03 am

Clydus tried to speak but he kept stuttering and making odd noises, scared Kure might get mad.
"The borders... Of the town." Kure shifted a little. He still didn't let Kaleo up completely until Clydus lowered his voice more to speak again.. "Casualties." Kure got up. He pawed at his pants, still aroused but horribly annoyed. Kaleo saw a ping of sadness and pain in his expression. He helped Kaleo up and hugged him close, staring at Clydus over the top of Kaleo's head. He breathed in deeply before speaking, attempting to level his voice. Kaleo heard some form of... Coldness that sent shivers down his in Kure's tone.
"I will see what's happening. Make sure Kaleo is comfortable, get to working on those poles for the Chameleon, okay?" He whispered a sorry into Kaleo's hair and then walked away. Clydus sighed and then smiled wide. "Lets go in Jin's studio, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:26 am

Kaleo watched Kure as he left, rubbing his upper arm out of worry. He looked at Clydus and nodded, clearly a little frightened by what happened but didn't really want to know the details. "Yeah let's go." He followed Clydus up the stairs to the studio and walked in first, walking right up to Jin. "Did you find the gems?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:30 am

He nodded. "Yep! And I'm not going to ask how you got them!" Zaire was sitting on the table, swinging his legs. "Also, seeing that you're wearing such expensive clothing, keep Zaire with you, okay? I don't care who's around I don't want to find a SINGLE one of these missing." He dusted off the dark leather that was sitting on a mannequin's shoulders. Right now he was still sewing on the arms and such. By hand. It smelled nice, and new.
"Oh don't worry I'll make it look aged once I'm finished. Shiny near leather is... Out." he shrugged and moved to look through some sewing needles. Jin had given Zaire some fabric to look at to keep him busy.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:58 am

Kaleo smiled, calm once again thanks to his friends and of course the smell of that high quality leather. He definitely had a weak spot for high brow kind of things. "I agree, faded looks much better." He said as he walked over to his closet to change, Zaire helped him of course, tying and buttoning whatever needed to be. "It looks great so far Jin i'm excited." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:02 am

Jin spoke through the pins in his mouth, making sure he knew where to make fixes and where to not. "Me too, sweetums. Here, turn a bit. Thank you. This will be perfect! It has to be. If there's anything else you want on it do not be afraid to let me know! This is like your prom dress, sweetie. Zaire, I'll get you more candy in a bit."
Zaire put the empty bowl down and walked over, watching Jin fit Kaleo. He wondered if he'd get a uniform but didn't want to ask.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:15 am

Kaleo was a good model, lifting his arms and turning his head whenever Jin needed. He looked at his new jacket with awe and excitement. It really was perfect, it had the exact look he wanted. It got him thinking that maybe his closest friends could all have one. "I could totally start a gang" He joked...mostly.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:18 am

Jin didn't even flinch. "Of course you could. Wouldn't be the first gang in Kure's neighborhood." Zaire had to agree. There were a lot, but they were more like the city watch than a gang. They just appeared to be a gang. He went to go marvel over Jin's other creations. He had so many fabrics, beautiful outfits... Paintings...
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:01 am

"You two should be in it." His tail swished around excitedly. The thought of a kind of gang sounded nice, and comforting to him. A group of people close to him hanging out and looking out for eachother, and even chameleon. He started warming up to the idea more and more as the minutes passed.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:29 am

Jin made Zaire fetch him some tea, and Zaire asked what Kaleo wanted as well.
Jin spoke over him a little. "I'd love to be part of the gang. Kure wouldn't mind if I cross-ganged, right? Is that even a thing?"
"Is that legal?"
Jin glared at Zaire and shooed him away.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:40 am

Kaleo shrugged. "I don't think Kure would mind I mean you're technically not leaving one for the other or anything like that." He wondered what Kure's gang was like but figured they were all mostly just like him, scary looking goobers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthropomorpholic
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: