Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthropomorpholic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:58 pm

Kure was back by early morning, nearly scaring Kaleo to the ceiling as he silently appeared in the house. His hair was a mess, but he was smiling as he dusted off his jacket. "Gooooooodmorning." He kissed Kaleo's nose and smoothed out his fur which was still standing on end. "Miss me? Where's the newbie?" He looked around, referring to Zaire who was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Kaleo's nose wiggled after being kissed, which he countered with a small kiss before answering his questions. "Yes I missed you. He's still sleeping I think, I havn't seen him yet today." He was actually on his way to go check on him, but was now to wrapped up in greeting Kure to remember.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:28 pm

"Oh. He doesn't sleep much, I guess it's good he's resting up. You still solid on your choice of him as your guard?" he smiled and took his coat off, hanging it up. His butler walked over and helped get him out of his old clothes and into clean, new clothes. Kaleo saw a second butler that looked exactly like the first walk up and help. Kure just stared at Kaleo.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Kaleo blinked, making sure his eyes weren't playing any tricks on him. "...Have there always been two of them..." Since when...He shook it off and stepped forward after Kures dressed. "I asked Zaire yesterday how you two met but he left pretty quick, will you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:20 pm

He thought about it for a while as he turned so the butlers could button up his shirt. "Well, if I remember correctly, I went to India on a business trip. Beautiful culture! I found him on the streets there. He was so little... And he cried a lot. Poor thing. I remember buying him from his parents." He shrugged and went to the kitchen, shooing the butlers away so he could get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:42 pm

"Bought him? What do you mean bought him why were they selling??" He looked genuinely confused, brushing up against Kure multiple times while he was gathering ingredients, wanting his answer already.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Kure's eyes went sad, he shook his head a bit and put his wine bottle down, turning to look at Kaleo. He took a sip from his wine glass and spoke slowly. "As you know, half-breeds are treated just as bad as anthros. How do you think that applied in Indian culture? The family wanted to get rid of their child because in their beliefs, she was impregnated by the devil." He lifted a sharp-nailed finger up to his own eye, gently touching the skin under it. "The scales."
He got up and put away the wind bottle. "They thought about killing him at first, then selling him, so they could get something out of it. Selling him to sick-minded groups of... Humans that dissect them and sell them for parts, or even eat them or sacrifice them or the like. And they call MY worship disgusting!" He spat out the words, Kaleo could tell he was losing his self control. His eyes were feral and his skin was almost a dark shade of grey. Two jet-black horns curved out of his head and a long tail lashed from behind him. He saw Kaleo's look and shook himself, instantly returning to his human-like guise. He cleared his throat.
"I bought him instead, raised him, and brought him back here." He turned and walked to his couch with a wine glass in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:44 pm

Kaleo blinked a few times and rubbed his eyes. Did he just have..horns? "That's awful, i'm glad you saved him." He slinked over to the sofa and wiggled his way into Kure's lap, ready to soak up some attention. "Um, did you just have horns and like turn grey..." Kure was just a rich human with occasionally pointy nails right? Right?....
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:08 am

Kure nodded. "Yeah I did." He places his glass down and pulled Kaleo over him so the anthro was straddling him. "Is that a problem?" Kaleo could see the room darken, everything darkened except for them two. Kure was putting him in a trance. Kaleo broke free as he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Kure hissed under his breath when they broke eye contact, turning to see Zaire fixing his cufflinks.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:13 am

Kaleo's nose wiggled when he broke free, then he turned his attention to Zaire for a second to greet him, then back to Kure. "Of course not. Just kind of surprising, you didn't really mention you weren't human." He doesn't mention a lot of things now that he thought about it. His tail curled around Kure's head and neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:17 am

"You never asked." Kure smiled, suave and collected as usual, then laid his head back to look at Zaire. Zaire immediately flinched and looked down at his feet, trying to hide his blush. Kure made a face then got up, gently pushing on Kaleo's chest so he was standing. "I still have some work I need to attend to. If you need me I'll be in the east wing's library." He moved swiftly, almost like he wasn't touching the ground. He patted Zaire's head as he went by, causing the boy to go a bit dreamy-eyed.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:21 am

Kaleo grumbled a tiny bit then shrugged and sighed, laying on his back on the couch noodled over the arm, looking at Zaire. He wanted someone to pet him and remind him how gorgeous he was, but having his new butler do that sounded a bit weird. Oh well maybe Kure can later. "Zaire you should make breakfast for us both."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:29 am

Zaire nodded and hurried to the kitchen. "And what would you like this morning?" He cleared his throat a bit, his accent showing itself only slightly. He shoved it away and searched the massive kitchen again. Kure's two butlers seemed nervous about him, but kept their distance, looking at each other. Kaleo looked away, then looked back and there were five of them. Five of the same person.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:36 am

Kaleo's mouth dropped a little and his eyes narrowed. Wh-....five now?? He got up and walked over to them, inspecting the five of them closely, even poking one to make sure it wasn't some flashy trickery. ".....Eggs.."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:47 am

They tilted their heads, watching Kaleo as Zaire went to work. Another two walked by, carrying fresh laundry. Kaleo felt his tail puff up. Seven. They all looked... Exactly the same. Each one eyed him curiously, wondering what was wrong. They looked at each other than walked off to do their chores.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:54 am

All of his hair fluffed up a bit, something definitely was going on with the seven, if that, of them and he would bet it had to do with whatever Kure was. Perhaps he should ask about that later as well. He smoothed his fur down and returned to the couch, flipping the television on and staring at the ceiling. "Zaire, you saw seven of them right?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:56 am

Zaire nodded, flipping the eggs in the pan. "If I remember correctly, he's always had seven servants."
He made scrambled, omelettes, sunny-side up, and many other combinations. He didn't know what Kaleo exactly wanted, but tried all of them. He even added a few of his own favorite recipes. Kerala egg roast, egg slice Marsala, Marsala omelette, Kerala style egg curry, and some other things. He smiled at his work and laid the plates out swiftly on the bar. The smells filled the house and even brought Kure back downstairs. He had reading glasses on, the rims of them a dark red. Kaleo had the strange urge to kiss him. Or bite him.
"Ah, those recipes! I remember them so well." He walked over and Zaire went from confident cook to terrified child in a matter of seconds, shying away and fidgeting as Kure made his way over. He turned and smiled at the half-human. He didn't eat any though, knowing it was for Kaleo. He simply inhaled the smell of spices. He fixed his glasses on his nose and eyed Kaleo, who was sniffing at all the foods curiously, himself.
"Good choice, Kaleo." He winked and grabbed a book from one of his butlers then walked off again.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:45 pm

If Kaleo didn't have excellent self control the sight of Kure in that moment would have sent him drooling and chasing after him. But there's no time for that right now there are eggs to be eaten. He sat on the counter while he waited for Zaire to plate all the food, then walked with him to the breakfast table to sit. He smiled at the food, inhaling the delicious smell. "Thank you Zaire, it would be nice if you joined me."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Zaire lowered his head respectively, pouring Kaleo a glass of milk before sitting down. He waited for Kaleo to eat first, staring at him, before doing some weird prayer chant quietly under his breath. He looked around, not really eating in quiet a while. He only ate when Kaleo urged him to.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:33 pm

Kaleo stabbed the first chunk of egg he saw with his fork and sniffed it a little before lifting it to his mouth. His fur fluffed up a bit and his tail curled, it was delicious! He savored the taste of it for several seconds before swallowing, very impressed by Zaire's skills. "These are so good where did you learn to cook so well?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:35 pm

Zaire lowered his head more and sunk in his chair, but met Kaleo's eyes for a split second. Straightening himself, he ate quietly and answered. "Kure raised me in India. He taught me how to cook. I think he hoped I'd stay close to my heritage, thus I know many Indian dishes, danced, instruments, and writings." He remembered the house they had lived in, and how protective Kure was of him around other children.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:44 pm

Kaleo tilted his head a little and smiled at him, still eating. "That sounds interesting, what instruments? I'd like to hear you play very much." He definitely had a thing for music, any calm gentle tunes or beats could relax him in seconds, and an upbeat song could rev him up for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:48 am

Zaire shrugged a bit. "Flutes... String instruments... As long as it works I'm sure I could play it somehow." He blushed, the scales on his face chanting to a slightly brighter shade. He felt embarrassed, like he was bragging.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:27 pm

"I'm sure Kure has some of those instruments here somewhere, I can go ask him." He scarfed down more of his eggs and hopped up. "Wait here." He trotted up the stairs then stopped, realizing he had no idea which room Kure was even in. He stopped a passing butler. "Where's Kure?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:34 pm

The butler pointed down the hall then left Kaleo to pad his way to a massive doorway. Inside was an impressive library, big windows showing the forests outside. Books were floating around Kure, and he was startled a bit when he saw Kaleo. The books all fell. He shook himself and turned, pushing his glasses up his nose. "Oh! Kaleo. Sorry." He pushed a book away with his foot and got up from his desk, taking off his glasses and folding them. "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthropomorpholic
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: