Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:11 pm

Damn it Scorp. Vinny leaned over to grab his soda and guzzle it down, trying not to laugh TOO loud, not wanting to wake Eros up. "I do I like everybody! Well not people that are mean I don't like them."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:59 pm

"Yeah I guess that's true." He tilted his head and stared at his empty soda, so just opened another. "It depends on the person more than the gender I suppose. I don't know, I've never actually felt an attraction to anyone. Yet."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:10 am

"Me neither! I think everyone is nice but I havn't found a special someone yet." Vinny hoped Scorp didn't notice his lying..."I had a crush in kindergarden though does that count?" Probably not, the kid just pushed him in the mud anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:16 am

"Me neither. And I can't say!" He shrugged enthusiastically then settled back again. "I'd be nice to date I guess. But it seems more trouble than it's worth." Too many dramatic romance movies have made him assume that anyone ever was going to stab him for his money or something.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:51 am

"Why do you think that? I know a lot of couples who are doing great! And a few who arn't doing so great...I guess it just depends on the people." Vinny always found himself kind of jealous of those people, but he wasn't sure if it was just because he was lonely or if he just wanted a relationship.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:08 am

"I can't say. I don't know if I'd be able to handle the pain that comes a lot of relationships." He stared at Vinny for a good long while before turning his attention back to the movie. He looked very, very unsure.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:37 pm

"A lot of the time all the good stuff in it outweighs the pain! But that's just from my experience." He shrugged, his cheek on Scorp's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:57 pm

"I guess." He put his arm around Vinny and watched the movie for a good silent while before speaking again. "New semester... We should try to get similar classes with Eros, too. At least one. Or even similar lunches."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:12 pm

Vinny's heart raced and his cheeks burned a little when Scorp moved his arm around him. He was obviously clinging to him all day, but this was different. "Yeah we should! Maybe your counselor will help us out too. Let's take art together I havn't taken that yet."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:08 pm

"That'd be cool." He felt a little nervous about that idea, but then remembered Vinny was one of the few people who actually liked his art. He smiled then allowed himself to relax about the idea. It'd be okay. Maybe then people would leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:45 am

"The art teachers really nice and Eros' good friend is gonna take art again next semester. We should take the same one he does!" Vinny didn't know much about Sloth but he did know he was super chill and nice, so that was a plus.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:55 am

Another friend. He felt nervous now. He liked Eros. Eros was cool. Just meeting another felt like a lot of pressure, and Vinny could feel him tense up suddenly. "Yeah that sounds pretty cool, too." He stared at the movie and realized how stiff he was being, so tried to pretend he wasn't freaking out a little at all.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:24 pm

Vinny could feel Scorp tense and looked up at him. "Are you okay?" He looked genuinely worried, afraid that he might have been too pushy with him.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:15 pm

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." He needed to be fine. He knew it was silly to freak out over and would deal with it on his own. Yeah. That's what he needed to do. He shifted so he could better hug his friend. Eros snorted and opened his eyes very silently to watch the movie for a while. He let his hand slide off the couch and pat Scorp on the head. "You two alright?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:09 pm

"We're fine Eros! You can go back to sleep." Vinny reached up to pet the side of his head, still leaning against Scorp. "You missed like all of the movie though."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Eros huffed. "Oh. Sorry." He rubbed his eyes and rested his head on the pillows again, his hand still hanging off the couch. Scorp thought about art class in the meantime. He realized he probably had homework he needed to do, as well, but that could wait. He went through a list in his head of things he needed to do several times over before growing bored of it. He wanted to talk about something else but was too shy to bring anything up.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:19 pm

As soon as the movie was over Vinny gave his valuable opinion and crawled back towards the dvd player to switch movies, again, giving Scorp a view up his skirt. "Hmmm, let's put this one on next!" He put some sort of comedy in the player then crawled back, pulling his backpack towards him. "You don't mind if I finish writing a dumb paper do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 8:35 pm

He shook his head, wondering why Vinny was even still wearing his skirt. "No, I don't mind. Do you need help with it?" He liked writing papers, oddly enough. Or at least helping. He shifted so Vinny could sit back next to him, Eros already snoring.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:02 pm

"Well maybe a little, I'm just not really sure what to write about. She said to make it about the most difficult thing we've ever gone through but i'm not really sure what that is. It was hard to just pinpoint one thing, it felt like a million things sort of happened in a chain reaction sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:45 am

Scorp thought hard about it. He had a lot of things on his mind that he could write about, personally... But Vinny? "Well, maybe that's a good thing. The most difficult thing turns into more difficult things. The chain reactions can give you more to write about?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:47 pm

"Yeah I guess so, but I kinda don't really want the teacher to know all my personal business...Should I maybe just make something up?" Vinny wasn't exactly opposed to lying on papers, it's not like they'd ever find out.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:31 pm

"Yeah, teachers eat that fake sentimental shit up." He waved his hand around and scoffed. "And I can help out. Write about a fake family member. I used to do that all the time because we don't have much family to talk about." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:52 pm

"Me neither let's do it! Let's write something about my sick aunt." He pulled the paper out and gave it some fake sentimental title, ready to start the paper. "Let's see what's she sick with?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:15 am

"Swine flu." He didn't look away from the movie as he took a swig of his soda. "Maybe she fell down the stairs, too. Oh, and then her husband left her." He nodded, then looked at him. "What are you doing? Write that down. Good stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:26 am

Vinny laughed but still wrote it. "This sounds more like my Aunt's terrible life than the hardest thing i've had to do! I guess she was super close to me or something." He scribbled down sentence after sentence, getting to the conclusion in no time. "Okay how should I end it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next