Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 6 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 6 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:49 am

"Uh... You were the only one there for her... Blah blah blah... In the end you overcame it and you got your family to help blah blah blah and then she wasn't sick anymore and she lives happily on welfare." He popped some gummy sharks into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:58 am

"Good idea!" Vinny scribbled down the last few sentences and exhaled. "Done!" He put away the supplies and smiled at Scorp. "Thanks! I'm free now let's do something!"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:33 am

He stared at Vinny, the straw sticking from his mouth as he chewed on it. He put his soda down and sat up. "What do you want to do? I think Eros is still sleepy." He turned to look at the big guy, who was quietly snoring through his slumber.
Scorp didn't blame him.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:51 am

"Uuuum, let's look at your baby pictures!" Vinny smiled, completely serious. He loved looking through friend's photo albums, it was like a little look through their life.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 5:03 pm

Scorp laughed. "When I was born, we didn't have any cameras. But I can show you the trips and places we've been." He got up and moved to the shelf that had a mixture of figurines and photos and books. He pulled a large one out of the bottom. The front had a gorgeous pirate ship carved into it. He dragged it over and opened it up on the first page to reveal a picture of a much younger Scorp and his mother. She had jet black hair, while his hair looked as red as ever. Behind them was a camel and houses made of sand and wood.
"Loved it there. It was really hot. There was an actual town some miles away, but you had to get there on foot. There was even an oasis to fish at!"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Vinny smiled as they flipped through the book. "You were so cute! And your mothers beauitul." He smiled at him and continued flipping, admiring all of the scenery. "This place is too! Where is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:33 pm

He laughed. "That was in Africa. We stayed there and mom was a doctor. I learned a lot from that tribe. They always liked my hair and called me "roi" which I think meant "red" in their language." He laughed. He turned the pages and pointed. "And that's in Asia! She was a doctor there, too. I learned a lot of cool stuff from them as well. After that we went to India, which you can see right there. Mom rescued so many animals..."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:06 pm

"Gosh she sounds like wonder woman!" He smiled, flipping through more pictures of them in all of these fantastic places. As the book neared its end he couldn't help but wonder, why of all places would they settle down here? "What'd you guys move here for? It's not exactly that exotic..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL   HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIGHSCHOOL FISH MUSICAL
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6