Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthropomorpholic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Kure's mumbling made him smile, it was hard to concentrate on sorting while he was there. After a half an hour more he stopped and decided now was a good time for a break. He curled up next to Kure, huddling up to his blanket between them and inhaling both of their scents. His tail curled and he purred softly, enjoying the quiet company around so many familiar things.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:20 am

Kure put his arms around Kaleo, letting his face get buried in his white, soft hair. He smiled and let out a happy exhale. Zaire was about to walk in but saw them on the floor. "Oh. I'm sorry." Kure turned his head a little. He was too drowsy to really say much.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:25 am

"It's alright." Kaleo waved him off then went back to cuddling up to his boyfriend, purring and absentmindedly preening a lock of his hair. He wanted to start gathering the things he was for sure going to take, but also didn't want to move, Kure's aura making him far too relaxed and drowsy to want to do anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Knowing this, Kure gave Zaire a silent motion to walk over. "Kaleo, why not tell Zaire what you want to take with you?" He shifted so Kaleo could easily sit up without breaking their contact. He felt sleepy, too. But really, he didn't want to stay here long. He wasn't feeling right in the head, and found being somewhere other than home a little off putting.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Kaleo sat up but kept Kure's head in his lap to absentmindedly run his fingers through his hair while he directed Zaire. "I'll be taking all of the clothes and childhood stuff I shoved in that one box over there," He pointed. "And i've sorted everything else into those piles there, they just need to be packed up." The piles weren't very large, due to the fact most of his possessions were small things he had either stolen recently or trinkets he had collected over the years along with old photos and things like that. When growing up with six siblings a lot of things weren't really yours.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:10 am

Zaire nodded and started moving boxes. He did it as quietly as possible, which was honestly almost completely silent. Kure focused on the smell of Kaleo's hair and the rise and fall of his chest, copying his breathing patterns and purring back occasionally. When Kaleo tried to sit up, Kure wouldn't budge. He was locked in place, so he had to help instruct Zaire from his spot next to Kure.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:24 am

Kaleo struggled not to fall asleep, his eyes fluttering every now and again only to snap back open. He sleepily directed Zaire until all of the boxes were sorted and ready to be carried out, though he did have one more request. "Zaire can you run over the job for Mika at Chameleon please? He's a stripprrr" He dozed off again at the end of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:28 am

Kure held in a laugh and shooed Zaire away, who nodded and hurried to the livingroom.
By then Jin was practically sitting on Mika's lap, laughing at some conversation they were having previously.
"Excuse me." Zaire walked over and gave them a small bow. "Kaleo wanted me to go over a job offer at his new shop." Jin clapped his hands together. "Yes! I explained Chameleon to him earlier."
Zaire tilted his head. "All he said was you were a stripper--"
Jin nodded excitedly, tipsy and drunk. "Yeah. We need to go over all that. And the uniforms! He never... He never really was sure on the uniforms maybe we could use your two cents, sweetie." He rested his head on Mika's shoulder. He was in a drunkenn bliss.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:54 am

"Hmmmmmm...." He rubbed Jin's upper arm absentmindedly as he thought. "Well some people say less is more but we do have to give the crowd SOMETHING to imagine before we actually get naked, it's all about teasing right?" If he had a say in it there was no way Mika was gonna be forced to wear tacky uniforms. He brought Jin more and more into his lap, one hand on his arm and the other rested comfortably albeit flirtatiously on his upper thigh.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:12 pm

Zaire shrugged and scribbled down something on a notepad while Jin drew circles on Mika's pec with his finger, giggling a little before letting drowsiness get the best of him. Clydus blinked. "Hey uh, do you want me to move him?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:22 am

Mika perked up and turned his head to Clydus, having been distracted by Jin's cute behavior. "Nah it's cool he's more than welcome in my lap!" He said as he waved him off a little with his hand.
Denali rolled his eyes a little and sat back, finishing off his bottle and hiccuping.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:10 am

Instinctively, Zaire picked up some empty bottles to move them out of the way. Clydus shrugged. "Hey whatever you're fine with." He eyed Mika for a moment longer than Mika thought was comfortable, gaze serious, almost dead. He then turned away and let out a burp then pawed around for his beer.
Jin's breathing went soft and he mumbled a little as if to reply to some unanswered question.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:24 am

Mika held in a giggle, from both Clydus and Jin. "Nice one. There's more in the fridge help yourself. So are you gonna be working at Chameleon too?" He kept a tight hold on Jin in case he was a sleep kicker, didn't want him falling off the couch now did we?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:36 am

Zaire went back to organizing boxes as Clydus downed his other beer. "Nah, man. I work in Kure's tavern next to it. Mixing drinks and stuff." He grumbled on about something with expenses and uprisings and alcohol but it was generally incoherent.
Jin fell asleep comfortably, occasionally sighing.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:25 am

"Sounds pretty sweet, can't wait to see it all." He smiled a little then looked at Jin. "I can lay you down in my room if you want," This wasn't meant to be sexual, he just wasn't sure if Jin wanted to nap somewhere more quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:34 am

Clydus laughed. "He's slept through raves. He'll be fine." Jin didn't really respond anyway, seeming generally tuckered out.
Meanwhile, Kure sat up with Kaleo, letting out a massive, sharp-toothed yawn. "I'm very comfortable but we should head back before it gets too late since I'm driving." He figured Clydus was too drunk and seeing how Jin warmed up to Mika... Well he was probably staying here.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:51 pm

Kaleo yawned right after him and stretched himself out before flopping back onto Kure's chest. "Okay, I'm sure Mika is in with the plan by now anyway." He stood up and helped Kure, though really he was almost pulled back down. "Let's start getting these things out," He said as he picked up a box of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Kure nodded and picked up quite a few boxes, though that didn't surprise Kaleo. He started moving things carefully into the car, stepping over Clydus who was stuck in a conversation with Kaleo's siblings about the Tavern. Kure noted Jin being knocked out on Mika's lap, but tried not to show his concern.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:20 pm

Mika smiled at Kaleo as they passed. "Sorry i'd help but I don't wanna wake him up,"
"It's alright we've got most of them already." Kaleo stacked them in the back of the car neatly and dusted his hands together a little. "Alright I think Zaire got the rest already. Do you think Jin is staying here?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Kure wanted to reject but bit his tongue, so Zaire answered for him. "Most likely if that's okay with your brothers." Clydus peeled himself off the ground and thanked Denali and Mika for the drinks. He attempted to pay them back several times, but kept getting rejected.
"Fine don't take my dirty money." He tripped, but Kure caught him with one arm without looking up.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Mika and Denali both chuckled. Mika stayed put seeing how Jin was in his lap but Denali got up to see them out. Kaleo walked over to Mika to give him a quick hug and nuzzle to thank him, then turned back around to walk out with Kure, Zaire and Clydus. Before he could leave Denali shook Clydus' hand, which somehow turned into some sort of secret fist bump routine thanks to their drunkenness.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:16 am

Kure had to peel Clydus away, getting him into the car and kindly thanking Kaleo's siblings for putting up with him, as well as watching over Jin. After, he got in the car beside Kaleo, turning it on and eventually rolling down the road and away from the neighborhood. He seemed to relax a bit, but still looked tense. He distracted himself with conversations with Kaleo, and by silencing Clydus with a growl or a hiss.
Clydus decided just not to talk at one point, and fell dead asleep in the back seat.
By the time they got home, he was snoring. Kure had to carry him inside and dump him on the couch. Meanwhile Zaire helped Kaleo move his boxes.
Kure scratched his chin, staring at the box full of stolen items.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:13 am

Kaleo stepped over to peer at what Kure was looking at and got a little nervous, ears and tail pinning down submissively. "I can't really return them...." Kure didn't have to say anything but Kaleo felt guilty nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:04 pm

He didn't speak, just continued moving boxes. "Do you want help unpacking?" Zaire put the last box down and eyed the shinies in Kaleo's stolen stuff box. He didn't share Kure's look, just seemed generally curious.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:16 pm

"Actually, I think i'll keep this stuff in the box. I'll find something to do with it later." He closed it up and lifted it, carrying it to his closet to stuff away under other things. He ran his fingers through his hair and groaned to himself, the guilt hitting him kind of hard now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthropomorpholic   Anthropomorpholic - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthropomorpholic
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: