Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Eros Needs The D XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Eros Needs The D XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eros Needs The D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:45 am

A large glass pitcher of wine is clasped between Tabu's hands, the liquid in it swishing and swaying with each careful step he took, threatening to spill over at any point. He holds it level with his chest and walks it through the hallway, passing Horus on the floor. A carpet snag trips him, causing him to tumble with the pitcher, spilling the entire thing on his younger brother.
"...Oops."
[7/5/2013 4:23:43 PM] Prince Honorous Emir II: Horus shook his hair out, rubbing his eyes a little and sputtering. "Tabu!" He groaned and flared out his fins, moving his foot about until he found the pitcher, picking it up. He felt sticky and gross and he didn't like it and augh. He hissed and tossed it in his brother's direction, quite accurate for a blind little shit. "Tabu no wonder you're not an assassin you can't even walk around with a pitcher of wine." He shook himself out again.
[7/5/2013 4:26:20 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: "Well I was GOING to apologize but maybe I won't now!" He hissed back and picked the pitcher back up, emptying any remaining drops on to his tongue. "You should thank me now we kind of match in color instead of you being a creepy see-through sheet."
[7/5/2013 4:27:53 PM] Prince Honorous Emir II: Horus shuddered. "I'm going to wash off." He snarled at his brother before walking off, a few guards offering to help him as they always did, but he dismissed them. He was blind but not helpless. He'd make it to his destination. Eventually. As he left Tabu probably could have heard him talk about how he was going to tell father but... When didn't he tell father.
[7/5/2013 4:31:47 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu huffed in his direction and walked back to the dining area, careful to walk around the large spill that was soon to be a stain. After telling a few of the servants how clumsy blind little Horus tripped him and made him spill the wine on the carpet, he wandered around to the library, bored as all hell.
Another sigh, then a book, food, book, nap, still bored. Staring out at nothing on the large patio seemed to be the only interesting thing to do at the moment.
[7/5/2013 4:39:31 PM] *** Veslociraptor ? L?`? has changed the conversation topic to "eros needs therapy" ***
[7/5/2013 4:40:23 PM] *** Prince Honorous Emir II has changed the conversation topic to "Eros Needs Dick Therapy" ***
[7/5/2013 4:51:51 PM] Prince Honorous Emir II: Scorp walked about the palace, spotting Tabu on the patio. He walked over, leaning on the railing and looking out with him. He sighed. "Tabu did you dumb wine on your brother?" Is he even old enough to drink? Eh who cared. He looked over at Tabu, waiting for an answer with that stupid, stern parent face.
[7/5/2013 4:54:58 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: He sighed as soon as he heard his father's familiar light foot steps. It's like he weighs less than Mom, Dad, whatever.
It took him a while to answer, or even look at him, and even still it was only a glance with the corner of his eye. "No. He tripped me."
[7/5/2013 5:35:17 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: (Eros&Tabu http://boxerhockey.fireball20xl.com/img/comic/99.jpg)
[7/5/2013 8:12:37 PM] Prince Honorous Emir II: Scorp scoffed. "Right." He stared off into the desert again. "Even if he did trip you, why dump wine on him?" Why waste it? He stared up at the clear sky. There were never any clouds, it was just.... blue.
[7/5/2013 8:37:09 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: "I didn't do it on purpose why do you always assume that?" He grumbles a bit and folds both of his arms and rests his elbows on the balcany railing. "You always take his side with everything."
[7/5/2013 8:38:49 PM] Prince Honorous Emir II: Scorp's fins pinned back against his face and he turned his head very slightly to look at Tabu. "Well it would help if I heard both sides of the story right? Can you tell me what really happened without lying about it?" His nails picked at the stone railing, scraping it with ease.
[7/5/2013 8:41:53 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: "Like you'd believe what I said anyway! I'm sure Horus told you some lie but ofcourse you're going to believe the favorite!" Tabu's jaw was clenched tight and his fins were flared out in full. Arguments with his father usually resulted in this kind of heated demenor.
[7/5/2013 8:58:49 PM] Prince Honorous Emir II: Scorp flinched and gave Tabu an annoyed look. It always resulted in this. He tried to talk to Tabu about anything and it'd burn into an agrument that somehow involved Horus being the favorite. "You never tell me, how am I sapposed to believe what you never tell me?" He tried  his best to keep his nails from breaking the stone.
[7/5/2013 9:08:47 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: His jaw tightens a bit more and he looks back out at the desert.
What was the point of telling him? It's not like he ever believes anything Khaba or I say regarding Horus, either that or he lets him off easy every time.
"...I tripped on the rug.." He mumbles it under his breath.
[7/5/2013 9:40:19 PM] Prince Honorous Emir II: Scorp's fins drooped a bit. "I figured." He looked out into the desert as well. "I'm sorry." He murmurs quietly after a long silent. "If you feel like I'm picking favorites. You're right. It's not right for me to assume. All Horus said is that it involved you but he didn't tell me anything else." He sighed and stared down at the garden, the snake's eyes wide open as it slept.
He looked over at Tabu, who lacked a responce and pulled him over to kiss him on the head.
[7/5/2013 9:44:02 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu made a mildly disgusted face and pulled his head away a little bit. "Dad!" He grumbled a little wiped the kiss off of his head. "I'm not two anymore.."
He folded his arms on the stone railing again and rested his chin on them, looking out in the direction opposite his father.
"I'm going out." He straightens and starts to walk off.
[7/5/2013 9:51:03 PM | Edited 9:56:05 PM] Prince Honorous Emir II: Scorp watches him go, letting his hand drop. He sighs and looks back into the garden, then heads inside as well. He scouts around until he spots Vinny, walking over and nuzzling him. He always did that when he was upset. He would walk up behind him, give him a soft headbutt, and mope.
Horus heard his brother go by, shaking some water out of his hair. He still looked a little purple.. But not too bad. "Tabu have you seen--" He frowned as he was ignored and his brother's footsteps continued on.
[7/5/2013 10:00:41 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu looked back at his brother for a moment with tight lips, then huffed a little and walked faster. A single look let the guards know he wasn't in the mood for chit chat, and they opened the large doors immediately. He squinted a little at the bright sun, but adjusted quickly and stepped out into the hot sand, making his way past grounds keepers and more guards.
[7/5/2013 10:30:52 PM] *** Prince Honorous Emir II has changed the conversation topic to "Eros Needs Dick" ***
[7/5/2013 10:34:29 PM] Prince Honorous Emir II: Eros walked into the main center, looking around the small shops set up here and there. He was smiling as usual, like an idiot. He looked around near the clay wares, examining each one. Some were hand-made, others were as well but... Stolen. A lot of the stuff sold around there was stolen. It was the way Shroud worked. They never stole from each other of course, but instead from everyone else who didn't need it like dead people and fat rich people no one cared about.
[7/7/2013 2:03:58 PM | Edited 2:58:15 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: As Tabu walked, he examined all of the different faces he passed. Most of them stared, some knowing who he was and others just admiring his good looks. As usual.
He observed the different makes and wares the shops had to offer, until his eyes driffted to a familiar sight. His signature smooth smile was on his face in seconds, walking up to Eros and turning his charm up to maximum. Tabu snuck up to him as stealthily as he could manage, then nudged his shoulder with the side his face, throwing in a nuzzle or two.
"Hi Eros."
--
Vinny put down the book he was holding on a nearby table and turns around to face Scorp, taking his mopey face in his hands. "I guess the talk didn't go to well?"
He leaned up on his toes to nuzzle wherever he could reach, he hated being short sometimes.
[7/7/2013 11:10:29 PM] Prince Honorous Emir II: Eros nearly dropped whatever he was holding, putting it down before he ended up breaking it. "Tabu--" He always failed at words when around the suave tideborn, biting his tongue a little to keep from saying something stupid. He locked up a little once they came into contact.
[7/8/2013 11:00:04 AM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu smiled further. "I didn't know you were here, what are you doing? Visiting Dad?"
He knew very well that Eros most likely wouldn't be able to answer properly, he was always tongue tied around him. Tabu picked up the flower pot he was holding and looked it over, probably buying another thing for Gate.
Why did he like plant pots so much? Who knows.
He's a weird guy.
[7/8/2013 11:00:27 AM] Prince Honorous Emir II: sneaky invisaves))
[7/8/2013 11:00:55 AM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: >w> *sneaksneak*))
[7/10/2013 1:21:49 AM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: http://25.media.tumblr.com/7ae8152c3173e9576da06df474427c02/tumblr_mmo2raphGC1qjasbto1_1280.png
[7/16/2013 3:09:21 AM] Foxfoot* Appertianct: --
[7/16/2013 3:10:53 AM] Foxfoot* Appertianct: Eros was about to reach for the plant pot but retreated and fidgetted instead, looking down and biting his lip. He was so cute when he was nervous, which he always was around Tabu, of course. Who wasn't? He was the well-known, Psychic prince of the feared Emperor. He was feared, loved, covetted, and the like. And Eros wasn't much different.
Except, he was probably worse.
He always seemed to try to dig deeper, get past Tabu's mask and guise that he always wore in public. Still, even so he was cautious, obviously scared of Tabu's father.
He shifted foot to foot, not knowing what to say and deciding he should just stay silent. Tabu was always in control, that's how he liked it.
[7/16/2013 3:20:49 AM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu chuckled a bit at his nervousness, that kind of charming laugh that just let you know he knew exactly what Eros was going to say, or not say for that matter.
He looked to the shopkeep and bought the pot, then carried it at his hip.
"Come on let's go to the palace." Tabu grabs Eros' hand and pulls him along as if he were weightless, Eros surely willing to go anywhere Tabu wanted to take him.
[7/16/2013 3:25:04 AM] Foxfoot* Appertianct: And Eros did, staring at the pot with a bit of dismay, but figured he'd get it later through some bribe that Tabu would do to make sure Eros went anyway. Eros was busy a lot, but once Tabu pinned him down under his thumb, Eros was stuck. He was a pawn on Tabu's playing board, eagerly waiting, willing to get knocked over time after time, only to get set up again, and knocked back once more. And yet, he never complained. He couldn't.
He tried to speak, fumbling. It became incoherent until he shut up when Tabu stopped and looked at him. Tabu's eyes were /witchcraft/.
[7/16/2013 3:35:50 AM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu set the pot down near the entrance hall and made sure the guards knew nothing was to happen to it. He brought Eros to the courtyard and sat him down on the edge of a large stone pond, taking a seat uncomfortably close to Eros.
Well it would be uncomfortable were it not Tabu.
He knew no matter what he said to Eros he was more than likely too tongue tied to answer, but nonetheless his barrage of questions continued.
"Was that pot a gift for someone Eros?"
Words were coming out of his mouth but Eros could only focus on his eyes. They of course said it all.
[7/16/2013 3:39:58 AM] Foxfoot* Appertianct: He tried to not but instead ripped his gaze away from Tabu's. He stared at the floor, dragging his foot gently across the ground and watching his feet. "I... yeah."
He managed to say that much, but was soon cut off by more questions, more talking. He could listen to Tabu talk for hours, but sometimes he felt just as alone as he did before, and would fall silent, letting his mind wander away to its darker, sad places.
[7/16/2013 3:48:15 AM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu could almost always read Eros like a book, sensing his drop in mood, making his fins twitch. He dipped his head around to look at him properly, concerned. "Is something wrong?"
[7/16/2013 3:50:50 AM] Foxfoot* Appertianct: He flinched as if dragged out of a deep thought. He looked at Tabu, sighing and running his hand through his hair. "No, I just need more sleep or something. Sorry." He sounded geniunely apologetic, looking pathetic and ashamed. His shoulders slumped, and his gaze dropped again. He was drifting away.
[7/16/2013 4:00:26 AM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu looked sympathetic for a second, but only a second. He pouted a little bit and grabbed on to Eros' forearm.
No. Pay attention to me. Now.
"Come on Eros you and I both know you don't need much sleep to function."
The amount of sexual innuendo in his voice was probably intense enough for His father to feel a mile away, and his sleek eyes made it even worse.
[7/16/2013 4:09:23 AM] Foxfoot* Appertianct: Eros looked tired, silenced, and defeated. He tried to smile, but it was obvious he was a little too nervous. Though, he obviously couldn't stop it. Tabu could honestly do whatever he wanted. Eros' feelings didn't matter. That's how it was... That's how it always was.
[7/16/2013 8:36:17 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu puffed a little again, feeling horribly ignored.
How could anyone ignore me? Look at me i'm impossible not to pay attention to!
He clutched on to Eros' arm again and shook him a little. "Come on Eros stop being so gloomy it's not a good look on you." He was getting visibly irritated, which incidentally was just as attractive as his normal face.
[7/16/2013 8:40:10 PM] I like Evon: Eros flinched and tried not to cower away, lowering his fins as a sign of submission. "Y-yeah you're right. Sorry, Tabu." He smiled a little more sinscerely, and attempted to keep it there. He didn't want to upset Tabu, he already looked like he was ready to slap Eros across the face.
[7/17/2013 5:50:41 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu's charming smile returned at once. "Good let's get going then, i'm sure Horus will want to see you. Well, you know what I mean."
He stands up off of the stone, pulling Eros along with him, back into the palace and through the many hallways until he finally located his younger brother. He grabbed Horus by his shoulders and spun him around to face Eros.
"Horus uncle Eros is here say hi, but be quick about it."
[7/17/2013 5:52:45 PM] I like Evon: Horus blinked, staring past the two and swatted Tabu's hands off his shoulders. He brushed some hair out his face, which was a habit Vinny taught him because apparently it was a kind gesture to look the person you were talking to in the eye /somehow despite being blind/, and smiled up at him. "Hello uncle Eros." He fins were moving suspiciously, as they usually did when Tabu was around Eros.
Eros was about to say hello back but got yanked by Tabu, cutting short and shutting up.
[7/17/2013 9:26:31 PM] I like Evon: psst eve))
[7/17/2013 9:28:38 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: right right))

"Okay bye Horus nice talking with you." He keeps his smile on and drags Eros away from his brother and up a flight of stairs to his bedroom, makin sure the hall is clear before bringing him inside to sit him down on the edge of his large bed, sitting next to him on his shins. "I would take you to say hi to Khaba but I have no idea if he still lives here."
[7/17/2013 9:30:54 PM] I like Evon: you don't gotta if you don't wanna ;;;;;;))
[7/17/2013 9:31:16 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: no i just forgot is all ;;w;;))
[7/17/2013 9:32:13 PM] I like Evon: Eros seemed nervous about this whole bedroom thing, placing his hands on his knees and leaning forward a bit. "Yeah he's impossible to keep track of." He let out a nervous chuckle, then tried not to stare into Tabu's eyes. The air was heavy, everything was wrong. /He shouldn't be here/.
[7/17/2013 9:33:14 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: scorp should dramatically walk in in a burst of fatherly aggression))
[7/17/2013 9:33:26 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: should we do the kiss thing now?))
[7/17/2013 9:33:52 PM] I like Evon: yes make him like start kissing on Eros and try to push him down and all that and we'll... carry on from there eve))
[7/17/2013 9:34:11 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: EwE....we're great))
[7/17/2013 9:34:30 PM] I like Evon: EvE.... we are.))
[7/17/2013 9:37:36 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu turns himself to face Eros. "We've stopped trying a long time ago, he pretty much pops up whenever he pleases."
He places his chin on Eros' shoulder, and moves one of his hands to rest flat on the bed behind Eros' back for support, and the other on Eros' lower bicep.
"It's rude to not keep eye contact when having a conversation don't you think Eros?"
[7/17/2013 9:48:48 PM] I like Evon: Eros tried not to flinch back, locking up instead. He leaned away slightly, looking everywhere but at Tabu. "Yeah sorry I just--" He was cut off by Tabu's lips smashing into his, eyes going half-lidded and body relaxing under Tabu's command.
[7/17/2013 9:53:56 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu rests his hands on Eros' shoulders, sliding one up the curve of his neck to the back of his head. Before too long he was in his lap, pushing on his shoulder to send him lying back almost forcefully until he finally submited, giving Tabu the green light to let his hands roam and kiss wherever he pleased.
[7/17/2013 9:58:13 PM] I like Evon: Eros made such nice noises, going limp and allowing Tabu to do as he pleased, kissing back here and there, rumbling, purring, but not showing any signs of anything but submission. He felt Tabu's hands wander lower.... Lower...
He jolted, eyes snapping open, grabbing his hands and pushing them away a little, trying to speak and breathe through Tabu's furious kissing. "Tabu, wait--"
[7/17/2013 10:04:09 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu nearly ignored him completely, acknowledging his statement only by grabbing his jaw and forcing his head back down to reconnect their lips with more aggression. Every move Eros' made sent Tabu into a deeper frenzy which seemed impossible to snap out of, each shallow breath making him want more and more.
[7/17/2013 10:12:44 PM] I like Evon: Eros tried not to suffocate, tried not to give in. He could drown in this right now, he really could, but...
He yanked away and put his hand on Tabu's chest, gently pushing him away, which honestly, with Eros' strength, didn't take much effort. "Tabu. Stop." His voice was stern. He meant it.
[7/17/2013 10:17:33 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Eros fell back and caught himself with both of his hands. At first his expression appeared to be confused and maybe even a little hurt, but it quickly twisted to one full of anger, not used to the sting of rejection.
"Wh-...What do you mean stop? Why in the world would you want to do that??" He sounded as if he really thought what Eros just said was stupid, and sat up straighter to try and retake his place above him.
[7/17/2013 10:23:07 PM] I like Evon: Eros moved away, scooting back. "/No/, Tabu. We shouldn't... I shouldn't..." He shook his head, still conflicted. His fins were pinned back, but would flare out when Tabu tried to move closer.
[7/17/2013 10:28:35 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: His fins flarred, seeming to almost rattle, but he quickly thought that the situation called for a different approach. His overall expression softened and his fins drooped a little, giving Eros a sad puppy dog look and pulling his knees up to his chest. If anyone else had tried this game with Eros it's almost garunteed that they would lose, but this was Tabu. He was always a special case.
[7/17/2013 10:37:44 PM] I like Evon: Eros shook his head. "Tabu stop it. No." He got up and tried to fix his pants which Tabu had worked so hard to get off, fins pinning back again with fear and frustration.
[7/17/2013 10:40:16 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu ran his fingers through his hair, swooping some of it back behind his fin, making him look even more elegant and appealing than before He was getting a bit desperate.
"But I can't help myself."
[7/17/2013 10:42:06 PM] I like Evon: Eros grimaced and looked at him, something he was trying not to do so Tabu couldn't cast his spell on him. "Tabu, I said no. No." He backed up a bit then turned to start walking towards the door. He could feel Tabu trying to pull him back, mentally of course, but he shook free of his mind games.
[7/17/2013 10:44:38 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu scowled for a moment while his back was turned, then brought back his previous fake mood to rush to Eros with speed he could only get from his father, and wrap his arms around his middle, resting the side of his head in between his shoulder blades.
"Please.."
[7/17/2013 10:46:02 PM] I like Evon: Eros yanked away, a little roughly, but not enough to hurt him, of course. He glared down at Tabu, shook his head, almost in... What was that? Disgust?
Tabu wasn't used to that at all, rejection... Then /that look/. Eros quickly headed out the door, slamming it behind him, and by the time Tabu got anywhere near it, he was gone.
[7/17/2013 10:48:03 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: jeez that hurt from over here))
[7/17/2013 10:48:14 PM] I like Evon: uvu))
[7/17/2013 10:53:35 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu stopped in his tracks, hands forming into tight fists in seconds, nearly trembling with frustration. He grit his teeth and stared at the ground, eyes stinging and chest aching, everything about this whole situation felt horribly wrong. A plethora of feelings he ahd never felt before were assulting his mind at once. Shame, embarassment, that gut wrenching twist you get in your stomach from rejection, and especially rage.
No? NO? How could anyone even say such a nasty word to him? And EROS of all people! It frustrated him to no end.
He stood there in the hallway for a long while, stewing in his own tension until finally letting it out on the wall closest to him, punching a crater into the stone and letting out a forceful cry, then storming off to his room.
[7/17/2013 10:56:48 PM] I like Evon: A few guards jumped with surprise, but didn't turn to look. It echoed through the palace, catching the ears of his brother, Khaba. He was hanging upside down from one of the book shelves, reading a book. Let the book drop as well as himself, catching himself on his hands and letting his legs fall to the ground, standing and hopping through the palace until he made it to Tabu's door. He saw hairline cracks in the wall, shaking his head. Oh what was his troublesome brother doing now? He knocked on the door, and with no reply, kicked it repeatedly until he got an angry reply from his brother to stop.
[7/18/2013 9:32:09 AM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Angry yelling alone wasn't enough to send Khaba away, Tabu knew that. It was usually an all out skirmish before he finally left, but he figured he needed to let his aggression out on something other than the wall. He stormed up to the door, letting his brother know he was coming by the loud stomps and swung the door open. "What?!"
[7/18/2013 11:38:58 AM] I like Evon: Khaba let himself in the instant the door opened, kicking it closed. "What happ--" He ducked to avoid a flying object, making a face and putting his hands on his hips.
"Tabu are you going to throw the whole palace guard at me again?"
[7/18/2013 11:42:48 AM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu sends a vase flying past his head, as well as many other things, making quite a ruckus that could be heard throughout the palace.
"If I have to"
[7/18/2013 11:44:37 AM] I like Evon: Khaba sighs, sidestepping objects as he continued to talk to his crazy brother. "So you're not going to tell me what happened?" With each object thrown, he got closer and closer to his brother until he caught his wrist in mid-throw, staring him down with his goofy smile.
[7/18/2013 11:44:43 AM] I like Evon: always figured Khaba was taller 9~9))
[7/18/2013 11:48:32 AM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: i did too 9v9))

Tabe snarles a little bit, growling and yanking his wrist this way and that in an attempt to break free.
"It's none of your concern now get out of my room before I knock you out with something." His voice was very commanding and threatening, making the air stiff despite Khabas cheerfulness.
[7/18/2013 12:47:42 PM] I like Evon: Khaba finally let go, hugging his brother after knocking whatever else was in his hand. "No. It is my concern my brother's upset." He nuzzled the side of his head, biting his fin and tugging on it a little roughly, which he usually did when they were playing or messing around.
He backed away to avoid getting attacked again, but still didn't make any movement to leave.
[7/18/2013 12:53:20 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu took a few breaths to calm himself down more, though his brother's presence doing most of the job already. His fins drooped down, and so did his eyebrows. It was definitely a new look for this tideborn.
"Eros.."
[7/18/2013 12:56:25 PM] I like Evon: Khaba fully lost his smile, dragging Tabu over to the end of the bed to sit on with him. "What about uncle Eros? Is he okay?" He messed with Tabu's hair a bit so he could see his brother's face. He seemed confused... Usually if Tabu was upset it was because he ripped a shirt he liked or he didn't get something he wanted--
Khaba tried not to make it obvious that he most likely guessed what was wrong.
[7/18/2013 1:02:39 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu's expression flicked between saddness, confusion, more anger, and some sort of combination of the three.
"He just, said no..When I tried to kiss him. I tried everything but he just left I don't understand"
[7/18/2013 1:04:27 PM] I like Evon: Khaba cracked a smile, but he always smiled. It was mostly because no one else smiled, so he smiled for them. "You tried to make a move on uncle Eros? /You sly dog/." He ruffled his brother's hair and then tried to fix it again when he got glared at.
"He probably said no because he's still Scorpion's bitch." His tone was serious but his wording was terrible.
"Dad would have killed him if he did anything with you. And probably would have given you an earfull as well." There your hair is perfect.
[7/18/2013 1:17:59 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: I died))

Tabu sighed and blew up at the lock of hair hanging in front of his face, then shook his head until all of his hair fell back into place perfectly. As usual.
"I don't care what Dad says about it it doesn't have to do with him. I just have to make Eros see that then he'll come to his senses..." He pulled one of his knees up to rest his hands and chin on it while he thinks up some sort of devious plan that is sure to go terribly wrong.
"Oh, and if Dad hears you calling him Scorpion again he's going to kill you."
[7/18/2013 1:21:39 PM] I like Evon: Khaba cracked another one of his goofy smiles, all wide. And stupid. And augh he was always so happy it wasn't fair Tabu hated him he was so dumb.
"That's fine. At least I don't date his bitches behind his back." He sat back on the bed and tried to move Tabu's hair again. "You're so dumb thinking up frivolous plans to get Eros to like you I'm sure he does but forcing him into a relationship isn't going to make him like you it just makes you look like a dream witch."
That was a forbidden term in the palace, dream witches were real and they were a very dangerous thing but Khaba always laughed about them because he never really had dreams anyway. He never needed to sleep!
[7/18/2013 1:30:09 PM | Edited 1:30:25 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: "Shut up talking about those!" He socked him lightly in the stomach and grumbled to himself. Idiot. We don't speak about those scary things, and this plan wasn't frivilous it was full proof..or at least it will be when he thinks of it. "Eros isn't even his bitch anymore Dad is mom's bitch. A bitch can't have a bitch those are the rules."
[7/18/2013 1:53:01 PM] I like Evon: Khaba laughed, knowing how much the mention of those scary nightmare creatures made his brother's skin crawl. "They're just fairy tales. To make little princes eat their vegitables." He pinched Tabu's cheek then sat up, criss-cross. "And a bitch can have a bitch. You know Eros was apparently crazy wonkers before Dad nearly bit his neck out?" Khaba knashed his teeth and pointed at his neck.
[7/18/2013 1:57:35 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Fairy tales my ass. I should punch him later for that.
Tabu sneered a little at the mention of his night terrors being 'fake', but he was used to it and brushed it off like always.
"Mom didn't even eat his vegetables there's no way he could make us eat them even with those stories."
Taburubbed his cheek a little and turned towards his brother more when he hears about these supposed past bitch activities.
"Crazy wonkers how? Like when Dad is hungry or when Mom is horny"
[7/18/2013 1:59:58 PM] I like Evon: Khaba was still knashing his teeth like a moron, and only stopped after Tabu got annoyed that his answer was delayed by Khaba's stupidity. "Oh. Both. Like worse than both. He apparently drank the blood of children and tortured victims, crushed skulls with /one hand/." He kept making more stupid gestures. "It's in a few of the old books in the library. Yeah Eros was a legend. Or a nightmare. He had a whole prison section build JUST for him. And! For amusement sometimes rich tideborns would pay to watch him destroy other prisoners." He kept making skull-crushing, punching, tearing gestures as he spoke.
[7/18/2013 2:08:29 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu tried to imagine Eros this way, having a hard time but blood rushed to his face and his eyes seemed to twinkle when he thought of it. So forcefull...
Tabu was lost in thought, only to be brought back when his brothers seemingly endless rant about eating babies got annoying. He put his hand over his mouth and brought him down on his back with him.
"Do these books have..pictures of him in them?"
[7/18/2013 2:13:20 PM] I like Evon: Khaba nibbled on his hand and flopped back. "Yeah they have cool drawings and stuff. He was freaky. You thought mom in heat and dad starving was scary you should have seen him. We should go to that prison sometime I wanna see the prisoners fight." He bit into Tabu's finger, not too hard, but enough to make him bleed.
[7/18/2013 2:16:16 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu didn't bother moving his finger, he never felt bites on his fingers anymore.
"I wonder how Dad even go Eros out of there, do you even know where it is?"
He did want to go, but only in the hopes that he would find out more about Eros rather than to see prisoners fight eachother like animals. Which he didn't mind of course, it just seemed a bit boring.
[7/18/2013 2:20:46 PM] I like Evon: Khaba spit his finger out and shrugged. "Yeah it's near Divinity's Reach. It's pretty far from here, actually it's near the tideborn capital and you know how they feel about tideborns with any amount of human blood." He rolled over and sat up. "I mean we could bring money but dad would kill us if we went there. We're not going to get any sort of special treatment because we're Shroud princes. In fact we might get worse treatment."
[7/18/2013 2:22:58 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: He sat up too, bouncing on the bed a little. "But this sounds kind of exciting I want to go now. But how could we get there without Dad finding out?"
It's unclear whether Tabu actually wanted to go, or if he wanted to go just because he knew his father wouldn't approve of it.
"We'd be gone for more than a couple of days."
[7/18/2013 2:40:52 PM] I like Evon: Khaba frowned. "Should we leave Horus to cover for us?" Khaba had a way of getting Horus to cooperate with them, even though Horus and Tabu usually bickered. He stretched out his legs and nibbled on his own fingers. "I'm all for adventuring but we may need more than us."
[7/18/2013 2:44:33 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: "Well that might work but what could he even say to throw them off our tracks?"
He bit at his thumb nail a little, a habit from childhood he hadn't kicked yet. It usually meant he was thinking but now it was from excitement.
"Maybe we could find Sloth or something, he wouldn't ask too many questions."
[7/18/2013 5:53:48 PM] I like Evon: Khaba shook his head. "No, Sloth's the one that sort of told me about it in the first place, then pointed me to the books. I don't think he'll be too okay with us going at all." He bit his lip.
[7/18/2013 5:56:13 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu sighs in frustration and falls back on the bed again. "I guess this means we arn't going any time soon. Unless you don't mind getting a beating from Dad. Maybe even Mom."
[7/18/2013 5:59:16 PM] I like Evon: Khaba didn't really care he got those all the time. "We can just have a guard cover for us. Or maybe the librarian you know them pretty well. I don't know, maybe we can take Horus with us?" He kept going through ideas in his mind.
[7/18/2013 6:04:14 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: "We might get off a little easier if we take Horus along." He mumbles. "Do you think he'll agree to it though?"
He rolled onto his stomach so he could look at his brother and kicked his legs back and forth.
[7/18/2013 6:07:56 PM] I like Evon: He shrugged, scratching at his fins. "I don't know. Not like he's getting anything out of it, he can't see." He shrugged. But he knows every way around this palace front and back, he could find us a way out so we could leave without anyone noticing."
[7/18/2013 6:11:54 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: "So I guess we just have to convince him to come with us. Shouldn't be too hard right? We just have to bribe him with a crap load of his favorite candy or something."
That usually worked for him. Hopefully his spill earlier won't effect their plan.
[7/18/2013 6:55:57 PM] I like Evon: Khaba shrugged. "Or we could just ask." He always asked Horus for things. The only time Horus said no is when it involved fireworks, usually. This shouldn't be too hard.
But then again Tabu dumped juice on him.
[7/18/2013 7:03:14 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: "Maybe you should ask. Not sure if he'll want to do me any favors right now." He rolls over again and stands up, then grabs Khaba's hand to pull him along down the hall to search for their brother.
This distraction was much needed, he was determined to make sure Horus said yes.
[7/19/2013 1:39:46 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: ahem >w>))
[7/19/2013 1:41:43 PM] I like Evon: 9~9))
[7/19/2013 1:41:47 PM] I like Evon: 6~6....))
[7/19/2013 1:48:15 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: QCQ nvm))
[7/19/2013 1:48:29 PM] I like Evon: I'm kidding ;v;))
[7/19/2013 1:49:24 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?:  /regains breathing ability))
[7/19/2013 1:49:43 PM] I like Evon: nooo shh its okay omg ;c;))
[7/19/2013 1:50:51 PM] I like Evon: Khaba yanked Tabu's hand. He always did this. He hated being lead around. "He's this way fishbrain." He dragged Tabu the other way, towards one of the gardens. Horus was sitting in the grass, as usual. What the hell did he do all day, anyway?
"Hey Horus Tabu has a thing to ask you." He yanked Tabu forward.
[7/19/2013 1:55:41 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu looked to Khaba as if he was about to push him off a cliff, and Horus just sighed, already irritated.
"WE have something to ask you." Tabu jabbed in the side with his elbow.
Horus turned his head to them more, ready to listen.
"We were wondering if you wanted to go with us to Divinity's Reach. We'd have to sneak out and you're the sneakiest of all of us."
[7/19/2013 1:57:47 PM] I like Evon: Khaba clapped his hands together, eagerly waiting for his brother's answer. Horus' fins swiveled a little, like he was thinking? He turned away from them again. "No."
Khaba nearly fell. He ran over and hugged Horus, roughtly, of course. "C'mooon! It'll be fun! We get to see--Uh. We get to go where Eros was held prisoner!"
Horus elbowed Khaba in the face to get him off and stood up. "Do you know how prisons "look" to blind people? Smelly and unfamiliar." He started to walk away.
[7/19/2013 1:59:49 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu reached forward to grab his hand. "But we get to visit a bunch of towns we've never been to before! Arn't you bored of smelling and feeling the same crap around here every day?"
[7/19/2013 2:06:35 PM] I like Evon: Horus yanked his hand away. "No. I like familiar."
Khaba put his arm around both of his brothers. "But Horus we neeeeeed you. When have we ever needed you?"
This wasn't helping.
"Look, it'll be fun! New smells. All that. We'll make sure you don't run into anything!"

Does horus already have his mount??))
[7/19/2013 2:19:07 PM | Edited 2:30:21 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: yeah id imagine so ;<;))

"Yeah we'll be the functioning eyes that you never had. You can even take ol' Lemony with you."
This coment got him an elbow to the face to match Khaba's.
"I told you to stop calling her Lemony."
"Well he's yellow isn't she!"
[7/19/2013 2:31:22 PM] I like Evon: "I wouldn't know!" He hissed back at his brother, but Khaba broke them up. "Please? We'll guild Nadbababandanaha whatever you can just sit on her back and all that it'll be faster and pleaaaaaase, Horus?"
Horus' fins drooped. He honestly didn't like the idea. And...
"What of father?"
Khaba frowned.
[7/19/2013 2:33:58 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu did as well.
"He won't be too angry at us we can just say we went on a brotherly bonding trip. Plus since you'll be with us he won't be too angry..It's only for a few days."
[7/19/2013 2:35:19 PM] I like Evon: Horus looked a little upset about this. He didn't like leaving the palace often, even to go back home. His father's tone of voice, it would always sadden. But, it seemed his brothers never really noticed that as well as he did. As usual.
"Fine." He whispered. Khaba yanked them both down by their necks with his arms, walking with them. "Great!"
[7/19/2013 2:40:50 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu was happy but none the less wiggled his way out of his brother's death grip. "Should we leave tonight? We need to start gathering the supplies for our trip."
[7/25/2013 8:48:00 PM] Steven Stone: Khaba looked at the two, then at Horus. "What do you think, Horus?" His brother was staring downward a little, as he usually did since eye contact wasn't exactly something he could master. "No, tonight's not a good night, the guards are still all around. Spies. Dad has the place locked down tighter than you think. However, tomorrow there's a meeting, most of the attention will be there, where all the important people are. Tomorrow morning would be fine, when the sun starts rising."
Khaba scratched at his neck, trying to process everything his brother had said.
[7/25/2013 8:52:44 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu held his chin in his thumb and forefinger to think. "We'll have to get up much earlier then, we can sneak around with the crowd of rushing servants preparing the place for the meeting."
[7/25/2013 8:54:34 PM] Steven Stone: Horus nodded. "Exactly. There's a way out from the garden, I think it was left there as an emergency escape, but no one knows about it but the librarian, and he won't give us away." He tilted his head very slightly with thought, fins flaring a little, swiveling, then pinning back. Khaba stayed silent, still a bit confused. He just kept hte fact that he needed to wake up early in his head, that's all that mattered. He blocked out the rest.
[7/25/2013 9:07:21 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: This new information about the library bothered him a bit. If there was an emergency passage way why would the librarian be the only one who knows it? He didn't like them much at all, they always had a certain discomforting look in their eye whenever Tabu was around.
He shook off the eerie feeling and focused on the matter at hand.
"Alright we'll do that then. I'll most likely be the one awake first so i'll wake the both of you up, we'll pack and then leave."
[7/25/2013 9:25:39 PM] Steven Stone: Horus didn't sleep, but he nodded along with his red-haired brother. With that, he turned and walked away, probably not wanting to be a part of whatever other scemes that his siblings had. Khaba shrugged and looked back at Tabu. "You look excited. Too excited. What are you thinking how happy you'll be when dad finds out and gets really pissed?"
[7/25/2013 10:19:07 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: He smirks a bit and starts walking back with his brother. "Possibly. He'll probably be so angry he won't know what to say, I can't wait."

Last edited by Blind Fishprince on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:46 am

[7/25/2013 10:23:49 PM] Steven Stone: Khaba frowned. He only frowned when he was deeply concerned, and it felt odd to be around him when he frowned.
[7/25/2013 10:25:32 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu raised his eyebrow at the strange sight, actually concerned. The sky must be falling or something.
"What is it?"
[7/26/2013 4:22:17 PM] Steven Stone: "You." He murmured, then his smiled came back, wide on his stupid face. "I'll see you in the morning, Tabu. I need to go prepare a bit, I guess." He ran off, laughing. Neurotic to carefree... Of course.
[7/26/2013 9:32:58 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu kept his eyes on his brother.
Me? What did I do? Weirdo.
He clicks in his direction then heads back upstairs to his room, grabbing a few supplies for the next day on the way there.
[7/26/2013 10:41:30 PM] Steven Stone: Horus sat in the garden as usual. He wasn't as worried about packing, he didn't sleep so he had plenty of time. As for Khaba, he dashed around, throwing stuff into packs and such. He was excited to get out of the palace, but found himself worrying about his brother's condition. He was just dumbed by the Bloodetide's most terrifying weapon... And he suddenly wanted to go on this trip just out of spite? His brother was a mess.
[7/27/2013 12:21:41 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: (time skip i guess ;<;)
----
Tabu gets out of his bed after another sleepless night. It didn't show on his face. It hadn't for a long time. He spent the early morning gathering more of the things he would need in a pack, then went out to find his brothers.
Servants were already out and about, getting the palace cleaned and ready for whatever important people were coming over. He put whatever assassin skills he could actually do to use and made his way to the meeting place in the library, all the while having a very uneasy feeling coming from somewhere, making him feel even more drained of life than he already was.
[7/27/2013 12:23:29 PM] Steven Stone: (They have their mounts, right?)
[7/27/2013 12:23:39 PM] Steven Stone: (What should Horus have? Like some kind of moledog like in Avatar?)
[7/27/2013 12:23:51 PM] Steven Stone: (OMG please can he I need to draw it)
[7/27/2013 12:26:07 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: (yeah and sure ;v; also what about yellow belphyx amahmamam? ;c;)
[7/27/2013 12:26:26 PM] Steven Stone: (shit I forgot who had what I need a recap)
[7/27/2013 12:27:47 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: (they all had a baby belphyx ;<; so far horus' was the only one named and its yellow)
[7/27/2013 12:29:30 PM] Steven Stone: (ohhh you're right)
[7/27/2013 12:29:31 PM] Steven Stone: (shit..)
[7/27/2013 12:29:41 PM] Steven Stone: (I always imagined him with a more feral thing)
[7/27/2013 12:30:34 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: (do you wanna change it?)
[7/27/2013 12:30:46 PM] Steven Stone: (if that's okay with you ;c;)
[7/27/2013 12:30:57 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: (its fine ;<;)
[7/27/2013 12:31:04 PM] Steven Stone: (what if the yellow one is the only male)
[7/27/2013 12:31:11 PM] Steven Stone: (which can be more aggressive)
[7/27/2013 12:31:16 PM] Steven Stone: (so it was used as a sort of guard)
[7/27/2013 12:31:26 PM] Steven Stone: (a huge, overgrown yellow, fangy belphyx)
[7/27/2013 12:31:36 PM] Steven Stone: (belfyx. Whatver)
[7/27/2013 12:31:41 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: (which ones going to have that one?)
[7/27/2013 12:32:11 PM] Steven Stone: (it can just guard the palace)
[7/27/2013 12:32:16 PM] Steven Stone: (so the other two will be tabu and khaba's)
[7/27/2013 12:33:55 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: (ah ok got it :B)
[7/27/2013 12:34:06 PM | Removed 12:34:36 PM] Steven Stone: This message has been removed.
[7/27/2013 12:34:06 PM | Removed 12:34:35 PM] Steven Stone: This message has been removed.
[7/27/2013 12:34:09 PM | Removed 12:34:41 PM] Steven Stone: This message has been removed.
[7/27/2013 12:34:11 PM] Steven Stone: oops
[7/27/2013 12:34:14 PM] Steven Stone: wrong chat
[7/27/2013 12:34:16 PM] Steven Stone: \oco/
[7/27/2013 12:34:30 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: (also did you mean a badgermole or that weird paralyzing tongue thing)
[7/27/2013 12:34:48 PM] Steven Stone: (badgermoles were the first earth benders you egg)
[7/27/2013 12:35:31 PM] Steven Stone: (I think it was called a shirshu)
[7/27/2013 12:35:43 PM] Steven Stone: (but I wanna redraw it to be quite different)
[7/27/2013 12:37:39 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: (well yeah but you said moledog silly so i was making sure :P)
[7/27/2013 12:37:57 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: (that shirshu thiing has a starnose mole nose)
[7/27/2013 12:38:00 PM] Steven Stone: (IT HAS A MOLE NOSE)
[7/27/2013 12:38:04 PM] Steven Stone: (I KNOW THATS WHY I SAID MOLEDOG)
[7/27/2013 12:38:05 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: (IT DOES)
[7/27/2013 12:38:07 PM] Steven Stone: (SO SHUT UP)
[7/27/2013 12:38:11 PM] Steven Stone: (9n6)
[7/27/2013 12:38:14 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: (9v9)
[7/27/2013 12:42:21 PM] Steven Stone: The librarian was sitting at his desk as usual, glasses on as he looked over scripts. He usually helped Scorp with files and such... Oranizing, research, all that. He didn't look up as Tabu and his brothers slowly gathered, Horus already there. He was petting one of the palace dogs, fins shooting up as his two siblings approached him. "Finally." He exhaled, but mostly in relief, as if he were afraid something had happened to them.
"This way, I brought the mounts out back, too." The librarian looked up a little, then back down to the papers. "Have a safe trip." He murmured.
Horus and Khaba waved, but Tabu felt a little sick. His voice was always friendly, smooth, nice... But somehow everytime he spoke Tabu felt like he was being dragged into darkness, but was yanked out by Khaba rushing him. They jumped over the railing, into the snake's garden. Khaba said it was crazy, but like that anyway. The snake didn't budge, eyes still open in its sleep... Or... Well you couldn't tell. But its tongue started flicking as Horus searched for the loose stone to get out. The snake slowly raised its head, only slightly, massive tongue still flicking at the three brothers. It began to uncoil and make its way towards them.
[7/27/2013 12:51:34 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu's fins started to flicker like crazy and he began getting nervous as the snake uncoiled further and faster.
"Hurry up and find the rock before we die are you sure it's over here??" He was speaking at barely a whisper, but it still somehow sounded like yelling to Horus.
"Would you pipe down i'm working on it I can't exactly look at each rock."
[7/27/2013 12:55:46 PM] Steven Stone: Khaba smiled at the big 'ol snake, who's snouth was right infront of them now. Its tongue flickered at the air near them. Honestly it looked like it could scoop them up with its tongue and eat them. Khaba hissed at it, making snake noises.
It continued to look... Indifferent. However, it only seemed now to be curious as to what the three were doing in its garden. It never got visiters, thus new things in its environment caused it to really want to investigate. They didn't smell like food, no. In fact they smelled a lot like his red-haired prince, which most likely kept it from striking.
More fumbling and Horus finally found it, kicking it aside. "Okay here, hurry up." He tried to tug at his siblings' legs, then used the wall to get up. Khaba went first, made them pass all their bags through, then let them through as well. Before Horus pulled the stone back, he turned and looked at the snake and gave it a gentle hush, a finger over his mouth.
The snake flicked its tongue, then went back to being curled up in the corner as the stone was finally pulled back in its place.
[7/27/2013 1:01:41 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu took a giant sigh of relief and fixed his hair, returning to his usual suave demenor. "What was that? Dad always said that that snake would kill anything that set foot in there"
He adjusted his pack on the back of his mount's saddle, hopping on right after and waiting for his siblings to be ready.
[7/27/2013 1:03:50 PM] Steven Stone: Khaba helped his blind brother get things on his mount's saddle, the weird creature sniffing furiously at Khaba. Oh what's this it's a thing it smells like my blind friend is it a friend?
Horus crawled on, and Khaba bounced over to his own, petting it before getting on himself.
Horus clutched the reins of his mount, knowing his brothers would have to leave.
"The snake never attacked me. Maybe because we smell like dad?"
[7/27/2013 1:06:16 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: "Yeah that could be it, his smell is pretty strong." Tabu snaps the reins lightly and starts to lead it down to the path, making sure his brothers were following next to him. "We need to remember to put on our cloaks when we get closer to towns."
[7/27/2013 2:04:56 PM] Steven Stone: They both nodded, Horus already having his up due to his sensativity to the sun. Khaba didn't, he was having too much fun, he loved being out in the open but also admitted he was still extremely worried.
[7/27/2013 2:21:11 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu went ahead and pulled his on, adjusting the hood over his head and shoulders.
"Khaba are there any stops we should make along the way besides to feed and water our mounts"
[7/27/2013 9:21:57 PM] Steven Stone: augh sorry just... not myself today))
[7/27/2013 9:22:32 PM] Steven Stone: Khaba pulled out a map he snagged from the library. It was old, but hopefully accurate. "Well, there's about two towns we can stop at on the way there, the first we should reach by tonight if we take a calm pace."
[7/27/2013 9:37:14 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: (its k ;c;)

"Alright, eventually we're going to need to rest, so we should start thinking about where that will be."
[7/27/2013 10:40:51 PM] Steven Stone: Khaba nodded. "The town will do, from what I read it's got an inn, just a small farm town." Horus made a face. "You can read?"
"Can you?"
Horus shut up.
Khaba flicked the map and continued looking at it, his mount shaking out its neck as it ran, probably worried that Khaba was going to fall off since he wasn't holding on.
[7/28/2013 6:14:22 PM] Beelzemon X: 9v9))
[7/28/2013 6:37:58 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu couldn't help but snicker at his brothers' banter, but kept his eyes on the road, and whatever travelers that happened to pass by.
A few of them recieved one of his smoldering glances, causing a few girlish giggles and red faces with each one he passed.
Horus never found his flirting with strangers very amusing.
"Do you have to do that with every person we pass.."
"Only the hot ones."
[7/28/2013 7:52:53 PM] Beelzemon X: Khaba smiled and shook his head, leaning forward on his mount's neck lazily and stroking it. He slowly dozed off, somehow staying up on his mount. By the time he woke up from his short nap, he had flowers in his hair. How...
Horus was talking to Tabu about the town they needed to get to.
Oh. Right. What?
[8/1/2013 1:21:05 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu threw some hard object at Khaba's head to wake him up once they neared the first town, maybe a rock but who knows.
"Wake up you need to pay attention."
Tabu was already getting frustrated, most likely from being away from home and around so much hustle and bustle.
"It's already mid-day we should eat."
[8/2/2013 7:19:16 PM] Beelzemon X: (hard object? what his dick?)
[8/2/2013 7:23:19 PM | Edited 7:23:34 PM] Beelzemon X: Khaba sat up and grumbled, rubbing his head. "Yeah ok--" He stopped short, almost falling off his mount as they entered the town. Humans. /Humans/.... Khaba hasn't seen much of them, a few here and there that were part of Shroud but there were so many here! Not much tideborns.... Maybe one or two. He didn't know how to feel about this, but excitement was one. They were... Fascinating! And the women weren't too bad looking either.
Horus grumbled. "I can hear you gawking at women from here, stupid."
[8/3/2013 5:59:41 PM] Beelzemon X: psst <3)
[8/3/2013 6:08:11 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: "Don't get jealous because you can't do the same Horus." The three of them already had a hoard of women and girls following them, giggling and squealing as if any of them were going to give them more than 3 seconds of their time. If Tabu wasn't enjoying the attention so much he would have tried to shut them up long ago. But Horus of course was close to flipping his lid, given his sensitive hearing.
[8/3/2013 6:17:57 PM] Beelzemon X: Khaba was happily talking to them, half-hanging off of his mount. By the end of it, he had a lot of free food, flowers, some kisses here and there. Horus was an interesting topic, though. Despite his tideborn beauty, his appearance was much different than what anyone was used to, even for a tideborn. Many questions were asked, many questions went unanswered.
[8/4/2013 3:49:29 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: By the time the three of them reached the inn Tabu's empty bags were nearly overflowing with various gifts from the stream of seemingly endless admirers. Horus was offered gifts as well but Tabu took the liberty of 'holding them' for him. He hopped off of his mount and started unloading bags, slinging them over his shoulders.
"So what should we do with all this junk? We can lug around too much."
[8/6/2013 12:54:03 PM] Beelzemon X: Khaba pointed at the inn. "Well we can set up the mounts at the stable and put everything there. Then eat it all tonight!" He laughed and Horus sighed loudly. Honestly you had to feel bad for him, the way he was shuffling around as if scared to trip over something. The world was too loud, too much happening. He didn't like it, and didn't get off his mount like his brothers to follow.
[8/12/2013 3:08:58 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu smiled at his brother's enthusiasm and started to follow, but was stopped by the mopey fish still on his mount. "Come on don't be so sour all of this is supposed to be fun and exciting. We can do whatever we want right now!"
He hoped in saying that somehow his father would get a painful twinge of rebellion from his son in his stomach.
[8/15/2013 7:24:34 PM] Beelzemon X: Whatever we want? Whatever we want!? He hissed under his breath, leaning forward, arms hanging off the side of his mount as the other two put them in the stables. "Yeah, it's all nice for the two that can see. Everything here is just loud and smelly. I don't know how you guys talked me into this." Khaba helped him down, rolling his eyes.
[8/19/2013 2:41:14 PM] Sinpii: psst))
[8/19/2013 2:41:54 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: oops i thought it was your turn this whole time ;c;)
[8/19/2013 2:42:07 PM] Sinpii: ;v;/))
[8/19/2013 2:44:17 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: "Stop being a grump, you sound like Dad in the morning." He sighs and unloads some of the food they got and stuffs it into a drawstring bag. He tosses it over his shoulder and takes hold of Horus' hand to lead him inside and to their room.
"Khaba make sure you get any milk stuff you got, you don't want that to spoil."
[8/19/2013 2:50:06 PM] Sinpii: Khaba nodded and dug through everything, walking back into their room with an armfull of food and sweets. "Horus I know you like sweets so I got you some. Look at these pastries! Look!" And put all the stuff down and dug through it, handing Horus some kind of sweet bread. He knew Horus was actually scared, whether Tabuu cared or noticed or not, and honestly was worried about both of them. Tabuu was too focused on making Scorp feel like shit and Horus was too busy trying to not make faces everytime he smelled something he didn't particularly enjoy smelling. And Khaba? Well. He guessed he was just trying to keep the two together.
"Tabu leave him alone, he's not on the quest to make dad as angry as possible he just came along because I'm realllllly good at convincing." He smiled at Horus, who could somehow hear that stupid, toothy smile. It made him hiss, but it was playful.
"Anyway, not too bad so far. But the main city we're going to is a HUMAN city. Like, it's human. Not really mix." He wondered why Eros was held there, but didn't really want to ask right now. "We'll have to be less... Obvious--Is that an owl?"
Horus smiled and found his way towards the window. "Yeah I had the librarian keep me up to date about what's happening in the palace, at least until we made our way to the city." He took the letter and held it. For a while. A long while.
"Khaba I'm blind I can't read."
"Oh yeah. Here hand it to me."
[8/19/2013 2:54:48 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: horus is so precious)
"I don't know what you're talking about Khaba, Dad being mad is just a bonus to this trip to find out things about Eros." He says this with his snooty nose somewhat in the air and sits down with his legs crossed in front of all thier food.
A delicious looking fruit tart caught his eye the most out of all of their goodies, so he had to snatch it quick before his brothers did. The tart along with a variety of other sweets were hoarded next to his hip and he began to munch away, paying attention to his brothers' dribble only when the letter from the palace came. Tabu stood up and walked over to them, tart still in hand. "What does it say?"
[8/19/2013 3:03:10 PM] Sinpii: Khaba nearly dropped it, then frantically clawed at it as it tried to flutter away, gripping it, then staring at it. "It..." He looked up at Tabu, then smiled. "It just says that mom and dad haven't been doing much, more stupid army meetings, all that jazz." Lucky for him he could read the librarian's handwriting, while Tabu would probably have trouble. Tabu may be a little "intellegent" shit but Khaba's most likely done a lot more reading than he has. He stuffed the letter in his pocket and took Tabu's tart. "Well dad hasn't found out yet. Of course." he took a bite before Tabu took it back.
Horus didn't say anything.
[8/20/2013 3:56:24 AM] Sinpii the Disney Princess: psst again ;v;))
[8/20/2013 2:29:30 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: "I'm not surprised. He's always busy around this time." Tabu snatched the tart back before his brother could scarf the rest down and stuffed it into his mouth. "Should we send something back," He swallows. "To let them know we made it?"
[8/20/2013 2:34:01 PM] Sinpii the Disney Princess: Horus made a face. "Them? Are you trying to get dad to declaire war on the human town just to look for us?" Khaba laughed and shook his head, scribbling some stuff on a stray sheet of paper and rolling it up, putting it into the small box on the massive hawk's back. It chirped then flew off as quickly as it could, disappearing into the sky.
"There, now the Librarian will know we're okay. Chill out, Horus, you know that guy's shady enough to dodge dad's question's."
[8/20/2013 4:15:35 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Just the mere mention of the librarian is enough to make Tabu's skin crawl. There was just something about that guy that didnt seem right...maybe it was his hair.
"Are you sure we can trust that guy, I mean he does work for Dad kinda."
[8/20/2013 4:17:28 PM] Sinpii the Disney Princess: Horus waved Tabu off. "He's just there for the books. Sure, he works for dad but he's not like the others who are secretly dad's spies."
"Like the chef."
"Or the shoe shine guy."
"We have one of those?"
"Yeah."
Khaba thought about that for a while but he guessed it made sense, shrugging. "Anyway, we should just relax here for a bit, let things die down. In fact, traveling at night from here on out would be easier. Bandits won't be a problem since we could just stab the shit out of them."
Bandits? Horus sighed. He hated conflict.
[8/20/2013 4:20:41 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu agreed with his brother and kicked back on the floor next to all the food. "I don't mind taking a break, i prefer it at night anyway."
He was usually awake at night, how else was he supposed to keep the nightmares away.
"yeah yeah we all know how easy you sun burn."
"No one asked you."
[9/12/2013 9:01:17 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: a
[12/17/2013 11:19:02 PM] nothing mother ? L?`?: here O[12/17/2013 11:19:27 PM] placebo: None of the messages will show qnq))
[12/17/2013 11:21:39 PM] nothing mother ? L?`?: [8/20/2013 4:17:28 PM] Sinpii the Disney Princess: Horus waved Tabu off. "He's just there for the books. Sure, he works for dad but he's not like the others who are secretly dad's spies."
"Like the chef."
"Or the shoe shine guy."
"We have one of those?"
"Yeah."
Khaba thought about that for a while but he guessed it made sense, shrugging. "Anyway, we should just relax here for a bit, let things die down. In fact, traveling at night from here on out would be easier. Bandits won't be a problem since we could just stab the shit out of them."
[8/20/2013 4:20:41 PM] Veslociraptor ? L?`?: Tabu agreed with his brother and kicked back on the floor next to all the food. "I don't mind taking a break, i prefer it at night anyway."
He was usually awake at night, how else was he supposed to keep the nightmares away.
"No one asked you."
[12/17/2013 11:21:43 PM] nothing mother ? L?`?: here go ;v;))
[12/17/2013 11:25:12 PM] placebo: Ty quq))
[1/13/2014 7:15:50 PM] nothing mother ? L?`?: klj))
[1/13/2014 7:23:48 PM] nothing mother ? L?`?: [Tuesday, December 17, 2013 11:21 PM] Buffy mulch daddy ? L?`?:

<<< [8/20/2013 4:17:28 PM] Sinpii the Disney Princess: Horus waved Tabu off. "He's just there for the books. Sure, he works for dad but he's not like the others who are secretly dad's spies."
"Like the chef."
"Or the shoe shine guy."
"We have one of those?"
"Yeah."
"No one asked you."
[1/13/2014 7:37:08 PM] Sinpiii the Disney Princess: Horus just sat on the bed, staring forward at nothing as usual. Khaba stayed close to his blind brother, sometimes humming, then pulling out a small book he had been caarrying in a leather sack. The cover had pretty carvings on it, but a feeling from it made Tabuu uneasy. The writing on it seemed to pulse, and it reminded Tabuu of the staff the librarian always had with him.
[1/13/2014 7:37:25 PM] Sinpiii the Disney Princess: I always imagine the librarian with a wooden staff with some kind of thin scroll floating around it for some reason??))
[1/13/2014 7:54:13 PM] nothing mother ? L?`?: Tabu was quick to make his feelings clear. "Why did you bring that dusty thing? If Horus has an asthma attack from the dust covering the pages it's your fault." He backs up to a comfortable spot on the bed and huffs a little, channeling his inner child. Despite the book being repulsive to him his eye couldn't help but be drawn to the cover.
[1/14/2014 3:43:56 PM] Sinpiii the Disney Princess: Horus didn't say much, staring at nothing as usual. He sort of snorted after Tabu's complaining but nothing more. Khaba ignored his brother. Honestly they both figured he just hated books. Though Horus never knew why the he hated the librarian so much, his brother always passing it off as Tabu's hate for everything that isn't a mirror.
[1/14/2014 4:13:30 PM] nothing mother ? L?`?: Tabu slumped down further onto the bed, his pouting at full force now. Mostly about the book but partly from the day and the past day's events. Time to think on them isn't always the best for one's mood. He lays down fully on his side and pulls his younger brother to his chest to hug him tightly, not used to sleeping alone.
[1/14/2014 4:15:39 PM] Sinpiii the Disney Princess: Horus wiggled a bit with panic and confusion, obviously not really paying attention when his brother reached out, then calmed down and closed his eyes, fins still flared and alert. Meanwhile khaba continued reading. Sleeping wasn't all that great for him, either. But resting was fine.
[1/14/2014 4:27:53 PM] nothing mother ? L?`?: Tabu found himself much sleepier than usual for some reason, perhaps the stress and excitement of the day was to blame. "The first to wake needs to get everyone else up so we can leave."
[1/15/2014 5:29:01 PM] Sinpiii the Disney Princess: Khaba nodded in agreement, honestly taking the task himself knowing Tabu and Horus will probably complain about getting up at first, but when the time came, he went to shake his brothers awake to find they were up anyway.
Horus stood still as Khaba helped put his cloak on then picked up some bags to help carry them. Stairs were dangerous for him so they had to help him with that as well, and in the end he was just happy to get back to the mounts.
Tabu complained a lot as usual. Once or twice he mentioned the book again, and how he didn't want it near him and Khaba kindly asked him to hold it so he could help Horus down the stairs. His brothers just ignored it and tried to make it on their way, the night quiet and comforting.
[1/16/2014 8:25:01 PM] eelbait: boop))
[1/17/2014 4:02:16 PM] eelbait: boooooooooooooooop))
[1/17/2014 4:02:28 PM] nothing mother ? L?`?: When they reached the stables finally Tabu didn't say very much, still a bit groggy from the apearant deep sleep he for once actually got. Maybe it was because his brothers were there with him, but even if that was the reason he'd never admit it. Nevertheless he loads up the saddle and pets the side of his mount's neck, then hops on and grabs the reins, looking at Khaba. "Do you know where we're going"
[1/17/2014 4:12:38 PM] eelbait: Khaba nodded, his mount stippy-stepping around in a small circle, eager to go. Horus' mount chattered quietly as horus laid forward on its soft fur, yawning lazily.
"Khaba has the map."
"Yep. We're heading up the roads. When we reach the plateau we'll have to go through forest. If you guys are okay with it we can just camp there."
Horus smiled. He loved forests. Marshes, jungles. Hopefully it was humid when they got there. He kept that to himself though, simply nodding and letting out another massive yawn.
Khaba turned his mount and started off. A few people were still in the roads, either homeless, drunk, or shady. He didn't look at any of them, staring forward. He could hear his brothers' mounts padding after him, and that was his main focus.
[1/17/2014 10:05:02 PM] nothing mother ? L?`?: Tabu ignored any looks they recieved from strangers on the path as well. As usual they were used to this sort of thing. Even alone Tabu gained his fair share of attention, be it unwanted or not.
"They all look disgusting."
[1/17/2014 10:14:02 PM] eelbait: Khaba shrugged. He liked the crowd. He was used to making friends with rogues and cutthroats that made up the commoners and people of Shroud. They were interesting, even if a little crazy. One particular hooded person looked like he was ready to mug some one, hand on their knife. The let their hand drop at the sight of the three princess, even giving them a small nod.
"You forget who our kingdom is built up of."
[1/17/2014 10:19:10 PM] nothing mother ? L?`?: "I can respect them while still thinking they need to bathe." He says with his nose slightly in the air. Adventuring too far outside of the palace wasn't really his thing as a child. Perhaps it's because of a bad experience or maybe he just doesn't like getting dirty, who knows. Sticking around his parents or manipulating the guards to get treats and toys was more his speed.
[1/17/2014 10:51:04 PM] eelbait: Khaba rolled his eyes. "Palace dog."
Horus thought about it for a while. He loved being clean, fancy. All that. He liked looking nice even though he couldn't tell what he looked like. But it was more-so to keep himself from getting sick. The warm sands were fascinating to the touch, and even more-so with how they became so cold at night. However, it was much too dry for him most of the time. He only really got to speak to the librarian, his brothers... A few guards and the chef who loved to let him help cook despite his sightlessness. Despite that Horus was excelent with a knife, he didn't need to see to use that. His sense of smell also helped boost the scent of spices.
He couldn't really say he cared much for the scent of waste and grime and dirt on some one, but he wouldn't really hate them for it. He couldn't get dirty himself or else he might get sick. Yet again. Pushing those thoughts out of his head he closed his eyes again and rested on his mount's shoulderblades. The sway of its body and scruff comforted him, as well as the pine-like scent coming off of it. He chuffed and snorted, then continued to follow the other mounts.
"It's okay," Horus whispered to it, "I'm the odd one out, too. We all are out here."
It chattered quietly in reply, then focused on keeping its nose near the ground.
Khaba looked back at his brothers, then at the road ahead. He noted how chilly it was and once or twice reminded them to get their cloaks and blankets out.
"It's going to get colder soon, may as well get them out now."
[1/18/2014 11:31:35 AM] nothing mother ? L?`?: Tabu didn't come up with a witty remark to counter Khaba's insult, seeing no point. He simply took out his cloak and put it on quickly, draping the hood over his head. He elected not to say much more as they continued down their path, yawning a few times from boredom. "Are we there yet.."
[1/19/2014 6:13:06 PM] eelbait: "No, we're just making it to the forests." He kept his voice hushed and low, fins alert. Time and time again he would turn to look at his brother. His hearing was the best, so he sort of used him as a signal if anything was wrong, but he was simply staring forward at nothing as usual.
He turned back to the road once more and sighed, then eyed the trees that slowly surrounded them. The forest was indeed dark, humid... Soft noises from different creatures echoed, then went dead silent, then picked up again.
The mounts seemed uneasy, Horus' the most, and Khaba would hush Tabuu any time he started complaining or talking again in attempt to make sure nothing snuck up on them.
[1/29/2014 12:36:02 PM] Elijah ? L?`?: His brother's constant shushing was starting to get on his nerves, so much so that he elected not to talk at all for the most part. He didn't deserve to hear his beautiful voice in the first place.
He huffed and snuck his nose in the air, glancing around the tree tops to watch the ocassional animal hop along, extremely bored.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Khaba eventually decided to turn off the road so they could set up camp in a small clearing. Horus jumped down and flopped in the grass almost immediately, letting out a long, happy sight. Meanwhile, Khaba worked on simply unpacking furs and blankets for sleep. They didn't need a fire. Desert nights were a million times colder than this. Tabu, meanwhile, could see white hazes moving about them. Khaba nor Horus took notice.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:47 pm

Tabu helped Khaba unpack while keeping an eye on the odd haze. He pulled Horus a bit closer to them by his pants and lifted him onto a fur. "Is haze like this normal in this area?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:57 pm

Khaba nodded. "Pay no mind. These are the forests and swamps where the massacre happened." Horus' fins flared. "You mean--"
Khaba smiled and sat back on his fur bed. "Yeah. A huge population of Untamed tried to take over the land around here. They were used to the swamps, so the humans dropped like flies. Sicknesses, starvation, they either sunk in the mud and drowned or were quickly slaughtered. It was terrible."
Horus pitched in. "Yeah but didn't the tideborns come to the rescue?"
Khaba frowned. "Yes. They came out of no where like a shadow. The Untamed gave up and went home. However, the humans hear the story differently. They assumed the tideborn race was trying to take the land instead, when in fact they have and never had any interest of it. Turns out, they were simply trying to reach Divinity's Reach, saw the fighting, and got caught in it. A lot of ghosts and restless spirits are said to live here."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:50 am

A chill ran up Tabu's spine and he shuddered, pulling his fur blanket over his shoulders. "Shut up ghosts arn't real! That's a bunch of necro hoo-ha spirits don't hang around unless its for spells or something." He mumbled the last few parts of his sentence and covered himself almost completely, only his grumpy face peeking out of a tiny opening in his fur burrito.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:00 am

Horus made a face, and Khaba frowned. "Sorry, princess. Didn't mean to scare you." He yawned, swatting away a wisp. "In any case, it doesn't matter. Lets just rest up, and start again when it gets dark enough." He pulled out the map and a book, switching between the two.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:18 pm

"You're the princess.." He huffed under his breath and rolled over to his mount to lay against it, staring at the soft dirt under him. The eelhound nuzzled and nipped at Tabu's hair for a bit then curled up around him a little, making tiny noises until it closed its eyes to sleep. Tabu stared down at the dirt under him and the way the mist moved around the small plants growing out off it, it was somehow relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:01 am

A small wisp swished by his head, making a soft sighing sound then disappearing. A small, buzzing bug landed on his fin, then quickly fled when he flicked it.
Khaba stayed up. They'd be there so soon... He was so happy. Excited, even! But his brothers concerned him. He'd be hypervigilant with Horus. He pulled his younger brother closer to him and messed with his hair with one hand as he rested. Khaba was the warmest out of them all, so Horus didn't complain. As for Tabu... He didn't know what to do with him or what to think. Perhaps he would mellow out once they actually saw the prison.
He was pretty freaking nervous now. He remembered humans ran this town. Royal tideborns went there very often, and the prison is top notch.
He went back over his book. He was reading up on humans again.

(time skip?)
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:37 am

(yes yes)

Tabu kept his mount close to his brother's, keeping Horus in between the both of them. When they reached the Gate's he almost felt like he'd puke from nerves. So many high end and royal tideborns and humans would be here, very dignified. He had to take a few breaths to calm himself and wait for Khaba to lead the way into the city.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:42 am

The guards didn't even pay them much mind. They were human...
Khaba smiled wide, excited, jittery. The town was busy and bustling. Khaba heard the great ocean's waves and could see ships from afar. The market was so lively... So clean, dignified. It was rare to see a tideorn, and if they did, they were royalty. Definitely. Humans were everywhere, looking in awe at their mounts. Horus' mount sniffed at the children curiously, but kept moving. Khaba had memorized the map and got them to a stable. The young humans that worked there looked concerned, but their mounts didn't pay any mind to the simple horses.
Tabu spotted one horse in particular... It looked... Odd? It moved, turning. It shifted its wings, then went back to eating. It was a pegasus. It snorted and moved away from the eelhound uncomfortably and continued being interested in everything else but them. It had glorious armor and gems on it. Tabu had to wonder who had left it here. Khaba unloaded his stuff. Most of it. "We'll go by foot. Mounts are too bulky."
Horus was shaking. "I don't... Like it here." Khaba jumped over and helped him down, keeping a secure grip on his hand. "You'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:01 am

Tabu stroked the side of his mount's neck before leaving with some of his things, meeting his brothers and holding Horus' hand protectively on the other side of him. "Don't worry everyone's either avoiding us or about to shower us in gifts, we'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:06 am

Khaba shook his head. "No gifts here. Tideborns aren't too much of a rare sight." He walked with them to look around. He bought Horus a sweet pastry. It was shaped like a powerful feline, but stuffed with some sort of sweet paste. He caught Tabu looking at an odd creature's wares. At first glance, Khaba thought it was a naga, but it it did not have the body of a snake, no, just a human-like body. It made such fascinating, hand-made jewelry.
"Tabu you have enough shiny things."
Yes, but these ones glowed a faint green almost. Others reds, pinks... They were exotic! And different. Another tideborn stood next to Tabu to look at the wares as well.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:50 am

But he didn't have THESE shiny things...He had to have at least one, so he did. He purchased a lilac one that complimented his skin, hanging it on his belt and thanking the vendor before returning to his brothers. "Just because you don't think shiny things are as nice as I do doens't mean I should buy less." He stuck his tongue out a little and eyed more stands as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:03 am

Khaba rolled his eyes but thanked the vendor as they walked away. Horus couldn't see anything, so he didn't comment on much. But when he smelled food he liked, he had to have it. They started walking more and it began to feel like... A carnival. It was colorful, happy, decorated... Flowers were hanging from a lot of things, the place bustling with activity as people made trades, purchases, and the like. Horus' fins pinned back with the noise but it didn't bother him too much. Everyone sounded... Happy. It was different from the Shroud's market place.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:10 am

Tabu was enjoying himself. Buying jewelry, some clothes, treats for his brothers ect. It was a strange sight to his brothers, seeing Tabu this cheerful and excited about anything was definitely rare. He marveled at all the clean stands and lack of shady looking characters. Everyone seemed eager to show them there wares and not just in swindling them.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:15 am

Khaba bought some old books, keeping an eye on Tabu. He shared the cheerfulness, though he wasn't used to it. There were a lot of humans here, obviously, being a massive human city. But there were races he had never seen before, as well. Everywhere he looked he had heard that this city was almost strict humans only, but racism did not seem to be a problem. He smiled at some one who was advertising their charms, looking them over. He recognized many of them. Some to keep bad dreams away, some to give you good health, or good luck on journeys. He purchased the nightmare one for his brother, but didn't show or tell him, putting it away before he could see. He smiled and continued along.
Some one ran into Horus.
Khaba's defenses went up, but they immediately apologized. It was simply another human. Young, male. He looked raggedy, and that was putting it lightly. He hurried away, disappearing in the crowd. Horus shook himself and stepped closer to Khaba as they continued to walk. He kept it to himself, but the boy that had ran into him smelled of the desert. Maybe.

(I'm imagining something like this:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121108230443/assassinscreed/images/d/df/The_Robber_by_RedOxyd.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:13 am

Tabu made a face and dusted his brother off, trying not to let that ruin his mood any. "Still much nicer run ins than at Shroud." He bought horus some kind of swirly pastry on a stick with powdered sugar to make it better, after taking a quick bite. He took note of Khaba's purchases as they walked. "More books? Jeez you're like that thing that magazine in Gate's pile said you were. A nerb or something."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:32 am

"Nerd." He recalled the term. When Tabu first heard about it, it was all he ever called his brothers. "And it's fascinating. I even got one one jewelcrafting from an ancient race! It's in a different language, but maybe I could learn to make you something really cool." He dug in his bag when they were in a less crowded area. "Also..." He held up a charm. It was some kind of bird claw, but it looked a little bulkier. It was holding a small skull from a very small, odd looking creature, and in the skull's mouth was a sort of gem. Feathers were also put along the charm, black and then turning vibrant colors in the light. "I know, you might think it's tacky. But it's meant to keep away nightmares. I know I always give you a hard time, but I at least wanted to help you feel safe."
Tabu felt an odd feeling coming off of it. It wasn't bad. It was... Nice. Different. Warm.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:01 am

Tabu could only stare at the charm, feeling a little overwhelmed and embarrassed by his brothers kindness. His eyes started to sting and he covered his mouth and bit his lip, glaring at the floor. He looked as sour as ever but both of his brothers knew he was grateful, Horus could feel it and Khaba could see it. He mumbled a thank you under his hand and took it then cleared his throat, bringing it closer to his face to admire it further. "It's...really nice." He really did appreciate it, much more than he'd ever admit of course.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:16 am

Khaba nodded, not wanting to embarass him further. "Lets save looking for the prison tomorrow, okay? Big town. We may as well enjoy our day." He moved as some one passed by. He really wanted to see how the slums were here. He knew every big town bad slums. Interesting people always came from there.
He looked around, moving back near the stands.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Tabu cleared his throat and nodded, carefully placing the charm in his pouch. He did want to see the prison, but he didn't mind waiting another day. Getting the information he wanted wasn't going to be particularly easy, so relaxing today seemed like a good idea. He followed his brothers through the back of the stands, confused as to where they were going. "Where are you headed? All the good stuffs back that way."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Khaba moved Horus to Tabu. "I'm going to go check out the lower status part of town. You and Horus should enjoy yourselves here. We can meet up at the inn, okay?" Horus didn't want to let go of Khaba's hand, whimpering as he attached himself to Tabu instead.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:02 am

Tabu nuzzled the side of his head and made a low rumbling noise, similar to one their father always made. "It'll be alright lets go find more food." He led Horus away from the back of the stands and out into the bustling street again, careful to make sure no one bumped into either of them. "There's a stand for cream puffs do you want one?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:27 am

Horus nodded. "Yes, please." Tabu wasn't as warm as Khaba, but he still loved Tabu all the same. He could be an ass, but when it came down to it, he took very good care of Horus. He ate quietly as Tabu examined other wares, wishing he could see some. He didn't comment, though.

(You should make it get late then they go out and look for Khaba or something)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eros Needs The D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eros Needs The D
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: