Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Eros Needs The D - Page 6 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Eros Needs The D - Page 6 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eros Needs The D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Tabu smirked at Khaba, making a mental note to thank him later. "I see you're eager to give me a tour!" He finished undressing and dove in the cool water in one smooth motion, his tail phasing through beautifully. He circled Mincy a bit and looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to phase.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Mincy refused, sinking a bit but not changing at all. He stared at Tabu, who stared back. He shook his head. No, not happening. He started slowly inching toward the edge of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:18 pm

Tabu huffed a bit, getting frustrated with this one. "What's the problem?" There was a bit more anger in his voice than intended, he last thing he wanted to do was scare him.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:33 pm

"I am terribly sorry. I should not be doing this. I can't." He wasn't allowed to shift. It was against the rules of the palace. It wasn't racism as much as what he was. "I apologize, prince Tabu, but I must go clean up and return to my duties." He hurried out of the lake and tried to shake himself out.
Khaba met Tabu's gaze. He was hanging upside down in a tree. He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Tabu eyed the back of Mincy's head until he was out of sight, then his brother, face completely still. He turned and sank down, swimming to a small formation of rocks at the bottom of the cave. He sat there for a long while, long since phased out of his tail and elbows rested against his knees. He slumped forward a bit and rested his forehead on his wrists.
Great. More rejection. From a servant no less.
This seemed shallow, but the problem ran deeper than that.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Khaba hopped down, diving into the water. He wiggled down to Tabu.
"Hey."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Tabu didn't move. "Go away." He wasn't in the mood for talking, even if it was just Khaba.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:07 pm

"No." He rested at the bottom on his tail, not caring as his clothes floated off. "No I will not go away." He settled, but didn't speak anymore. He just waited.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Tabu gripped his elbows tighter and his fins flared out. "What do you want khaba?? I don't feel like talking to anyone right now.."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Khaba's flared out in response. "I know you don't, so I am not talking." He swam a little closer, but gave Tabu enough space... So he wouldn't lash out at his red haired brother.
"But now we are. Hey, man. The little gardener didn't mean to bail on you like that. They're already loyal to a prince. I asked Kendrick about him, too. He's not allowed to shift." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Tabu relaxed just a little. "What do you mean not allowed..." Why the hell wouldn't he be allowed to shift? That's like asking a flower not to bloom...
"And I don't care that he bailed he can do what he wants."
Obvious lie.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:17 am

Khaba shook his head. "They have times when they can, and times when they can't. It's a strict rule because of the racism that used to take place around here. They honestly prefer to avoid shifting into their 'natural' forms. Despite that, they have breaks daily where they can shift and lounge. Since you don't understand how working... Well... WORKS... I doubt you really get what I'm saying." He looked smug, but it was playful smug.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Tabu sneered for a second then continued with his pouting. "Like YOU know either. You're just as spoiled as I am." He scooted away, torturing some poor crab to take out some of his aggression.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:32 pm

Khaba laughed. "Yes but I've helped around enough to understand it from the servants' point of view." He swam closer to hug his brother, who thrashed and made aggravated noises.
"It's fine. Maybe you can talk to the little sparkly fishborn later, ok? PLEASE cheer up?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Tabu struggled still but eventually gave up trying to get away, simply slumping over and exhaling, using Khaba for support. "Whatever fine...Is he still up there"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:07 pm

"He went inside. He's not just a gardener, but a master of culinary arts." He kept his arms wrapped around Tabu, resting his head against his brother's. "Maybe we could ask him to come along out little journey to cook for us." He laughed, obviously joking.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Tabu turned his head and stuck his nose up in the air. "No way. He's too loyal to Emir already apparently anyway." He pouted. Why can't the palace have attractive servents?? Everyones either old or just ugly. Or both.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:39 am

"Of course he is, Emir's the prince. That's how it works in other kingdoms. And in the work force!" He nudged his brother's face then let him go. "Well, whatever. Pout all you want. I'm going to go make sure Horus hasn't tortured poor Kendrick yet."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:00 pm

"He'll be fine. All he could would be talk his ear off anyway." Tabu straightened up and swam to the surface, making sure Khaba was behind him. "Whens dinner i'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:07 pm

"I don't know, we can ask Kendrick." He found them both near the blooming shrubs. Kendrick was standing off to the side, hand on the hilt of his sword as always, and Horus was sitting in the grass. He seemed better already.
"Horus? Hey buddy. Whatchya up to?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Tabu crouched down next to him to check press his hand against his forehead. "His fevers gone down."
"I could have said that."
"But you didn't."
He stood back up and stretched, a little reluctant to look at Kendrick. "If you were planning on escaping now's your chance."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Kendrick looked up, away from his muse. "Escaping? No." He stepped over a little bit, cocking his head to the side a little. Khaba pulled Horus into his lap and snuggled him like a teddy bear. Horus squeaked and went limp.
"Oh, Kendrick, will food be served?"
"Of course. Dinner is served in an hour, but if you want something sooner, I can make it happen."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:38 am

Tabu wasn't too hungry, he just wanted to see what the cute servant could dish out. "I can wait, but I can't say the same for my brothers." He stepped closer to his brothers and nuzzled Horus as well. "Do you know what the main course will be, Horus has a few allergies."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Kendrick shook his head. "You would have to ask the servants. I apologize. If you wish, I can ask, or request a certain dish?" He looked between all of them.
Horus didn't really mind either way.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:56 am

Tabu thought to himself for a moment to see what he was in the mood for. Salmon? Maybe rainbow trout, no...hmm. "Snakehead would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eros Needs The D
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: