Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Eros Needs The D - Page 3 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
You must log in to view this forum. If you do not have an account and you weren't told to make one, then you are most likely not invited to this forum and have no other business here. Have a nice day!
Eros Needs The D - Page 3 XGEBJQL
Jellystabs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eros Needs The D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:35 am

Khaba made a hand motion for Tabu to slow down on the questions. A clang made them jump, turning to see Horus who had accidently knocked over the man's giant sword.
"Sorry."
The handler got up and helped him to a chair, letting him touch the blade as he laid it over the table. It was made out of some swirly metal, gorgeously crafted. Surprisingly clean, as well. Horus just wanted to feel the cool metal. As he did all this he answered a few questions.
"The handlers? Yeah. Some died off of disease or other common prison accidents. He's killed a lot of them when they tried to move him, feed him, whatever. He was the most restrained, but also was put in the fighting ring the most." He clanged a metal cup against the tiny window that showed the fighting ring. "That pole was where he was tied up all the time. As for your other question, I'm surprised you don't know that." He walked around until he found a big, fat, dusty book. He gently put it on the table to avoid scaring Horus with the noise. "Look and see." He slid it to Tabu.
It looked like some sort of criminal log book... Only the whole thing had just Eros in it. Stuff about him drinking children's blood, murder, destroying towns, and many worse, unspeakable things. The whole book was filled with lists upon lists.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:07 am

Tabu was quiet while he read over the pages, ignoring whatever conversation his brothers were having with their guide. As he read deeper and deeper in his skin turned a bit pale, imagining Eros do any of this made him sick, so much so that he had to stop a few times before continuing. It was true that he wanted to learn more about Eros, but he wasn't ready for this. Despite being a tideborn and who his parents were, he wasn't particularly violent, and didn't enjoy it much at all aside from hunting. He cleared his throat a little before asking his next question. "...How did he get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:23 am

"A secret group came and got him out. They were apparently in good ties with the royal family, they said they could fix him. Tsk. Never saw him again. He's either dead or locked up somewhere else." he shrugged and let Horus play with his gauntlet. Horus thought it reminded him of his mate, Sirahliva, and wondered if these two got along.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:06 am

Tabu swallowed but kept his cool, flipping through more pages of the book before finally closing it and pushing it forward. "Interesting. I'm surprised you were so willing to give up an inmate like him, royal family or not." He kept giving Khaba subtle looks, he was clearly getting uncomfortable in this place, regretting his decision to dig around where his nose didn't belong.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:56 am

"We may run the joint but in the end the prince has the final say. He was around when Eros left, and he made he decision to let him go." Khaba stayed close to Tabu, Horus somewhat distracted by other things. This stranger tolerated Horus' blind fascination quite well. Khaba cleared his throat.
"Well, thanks for the info. Maybe we'll go look around a bit more, would that be fine?"
"Well, the Shroud princes are always welcome to look around as they please." He shrugged and went to put up the book. They all froze.
"The--"
"You think I'm stupid? The others didn't catch on but it's pretty obvious."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:51 am

Tabu's fins flinched and he swallowed, nervously glancing at Khaba. "Seem you have quite the eye, or are we that obvious," He didn't seem like he was going to be a threat to them but Tabu kept his guard up regardless, ready to move quickly if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:49 am

"The others aren't exactly in ties with royalty as I am. You fooled everyone but me." He gave Tabu a motion to ease up. Khaba spoke up to break the tension. "You mentioned the prince being alive when Eros was alive, Tabu, would you want to see him? Would that be possible?"
"I could arrange a meeting. Maybe. The prince is very erratic."
"You're that high up in status?"
"I practically own the prison."
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:24 am

Tabu stared at the pole in the arena for a moment while he thought it over. It would be interesting to meet the 'owner' of this place, to see if he was as scummy as he imagined him to be. "Sure let's do it." He adjusted his collar. "How soon can we see him?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:31 am

"Give me a few days. 3, tops." He smiled and shook more blood from his hair. Horus felt some speckles hit his hand, sniffing at it. Khaba swatted his hand away before he could lick it.
"Well, we'll be at the Half-Moon Inn and around town."
The stranger nodded.
"And your name?"
"Kendrick Galantus, at your service."
Khaba looked him over, then shrugged. "Okay. Prince Rogue Khaba Alucard I, Prince Honorous Horus Alucard I, and Prince Bewitching Tabu Alucard I." They all bowed a little as common politeness. Khaba saw through Kendrick easily, as well. He was part of the king's guard. He looked to be a Marshal... Or even a General. He didn't know how to feel about this, but if they played their cards right, he figured he could be a powerful ally, even for Shroud. If they had this kingdom on their side...
He pushed war out of his head, taking his brothers' hands. "These two probably need some fresh air and a warm meal. We'll be in contact."
"Arnost will make sure of such."
Khaba nodded and lead them out, thanking their new acquaintance one last time.
"I like him." Horus whispered. "He's the first human I like that much."
Khaba found that odd, but Horus was odd.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:28 am

"Yes he isn't quite what I expected, but in a good way." He didn't have too much of an opinion on humans but he did in fact like this one. It was something to do with the air about him, it was somehow invigorating, but now he had to focus on what to do with meeting the prince. He was thinking the same thing Khaba was, some sort of alliance would be good for their kingdom, but they would need to be careful, especially with this prince who was apparently 'off his rocker'. "What are we supposed to do while we wait for this meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:47 am

Khaba shrugged. "We can walk around some more. I want to go into some of the bigger shops. I hear one sells hexes and charms that can boost psychic power. Maybe we can find you a cool hex for your knife." Horus looked up. "I'm hungry though..."
They made it outside, all of them catching their breath from the heavy air in he prison. The guards didn't pay any mind this time.
"Well, lets eat. We've never really been to these places they call "restaurants" before but they sound great. You get to sit inside a cozy building while they serve you food. I guess it's like the palace except... You know... Out of the house?" A dog ran by, some child laughing and chasing after it.
"Or we can just pick up snacks and wait at the inn. What do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:35 pm

"Hmm, well i've always wanted to go to one of these 'restaurant' things I say we check it out." Again, he was more excited than he let on but this time he let it shine through just a little in the form of high energy towards their task. "Maybe they'll have our favorites who knows!" He took his brother's hands and started off towards town. It was hard to say if he was just really hungry or looking for a distraction from all that he'd just learned, but Khaba could tell he was less than steel right now.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:39 pm

Horus almost fell so they had to slow down a bit. Khaba looked around until he found one mentioning "seafood" on the sign. They went in, seeing people sitting at tables and talking... It was odd, yet interesting.
When they were seated, they were handed menus. Cool! Khaba looked through it. "Wow so you order something from this and they bring it to you. This sounds like a fun way to make money I wonder if the chef gets paid as much as these ones do?"
Horus swung his legs. Khaba read him some of the things until he settled for some kind of soup. Horus didn't know why but he really wanted soup.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:45 pm

Tabu hardly looked at the menu, there were far too many odd things to look at in the building. Whimsical decorations strewn across the wall, endearing centerpieces on the table and of course the various people dining. Everything had a theme that for once wasn't sand colored it was refreshing. By the time a waiter came round to take their drink orders he had to fumble around with the menu, then simply ordered some sort of cold tea. Cold? Tea? It must be regular tea half frozen, the way his dad drank it.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Khaba laughed at Tabu's confusion, but tried not to make it seem like it was to be an ass. "It's strange, right?" Horus just got water, and Khaba had ordered tea as well. He heard some odd noise behind him and turned, surprised to see a table of such mixed company. A tideborn, a human, and an untamed. The untamed was a massive wolf-beast who could put the general to shame... They all seemed well antiquated. It was just... Odd. Where they had come from there was so much racism, such thick lines between just the general races...
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:18 pm

Tabu had noticed them too but tried not to stare too much, even with how interesting they were. He simply looked over the menu again and again before finally deciding on some sort of salmon platter. "Some of these dishes are so strange, why would you eat meat in a loaf of bread?" He raised his eyebrow at the strange 'meatloaf' item and looked around to see if anyone currently dining had ordered it.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:08 pm

Khaba shrugged. "It's actually meat cooked into a loaf shape. I read it in one of the recipe books." Horus shrugged. Meat was meat, be it bacon or feet. It sounded good to him. He listened in on others' conversations. It was weird... To be here. To have all these races here... But very nice.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:21 pm

"Oh...that sounds much better." Before he could continue the waiter returned with their drinks, placing each one in front of them. Tabu looked over the liquid in the glass, a little confused by it's non frozen state, but he snapped out of it when he was asked what he wanted to order. "I'll have this salmon platter." When the waiter reached out to take back the menu Tabu was hesitant to give it to him, thinking it was some kind of weird souvenir that you could keep...
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Khaba chuckled, ordering some sort of steak. Horus had some kind of fish-based soup. They handed their menus in, the waiter not seeming fazed at all by their confusion. He walked away, Khaba talking as he balanced his fork on the table. "Sorry, Tabu. I should have mentioned you hand those back. Anyway, what do you think the big guy's like?" He was referring to the prince. Kendrick mentioned him being a little crazy, right?
Horus shrugged. "Like dad?" Their parents were crazy, too.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:34 pm

"Maybe, every royal seems pretty nutty except us for some reason. But maybe that's just because i'm around you two all the time. Are we weird?" And by we he meant the two of them. He wasn't weird. No way. He flipped a butter knife around in his hand out of habit, twirling it this way and that between his fingers as he talked. "Are we gonna just be some random travelers to him or do you think he'll be told who we are?"
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:20 am

Khaba moved his fork aside, seeming lost in thought. Objects floated around him. A salt shaker, a spoon, his glass... Horus had to grab the glass before it spilled over and snap Khaba out of it. The objects slowly went back down onto the table. "I don't know. Kendrick didn't really sound like he was out to get us, but did you see the crest on his armor? He's of some royal guard. He'll most likely have to tell the prince. Besides, it'd be good for us and Shroud." He lowered his voice as his sentence ended, talking even as the waiters put plates of delicious food in front of each of them. His voice was muffled from his mouthful of steak. "If he really is crazy, so what. So is the rest of our family."
Horus tried to imagine a crazy prince, and it honestly made him shutter. He found his spoon and quietly sipped at his soup.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:15 am

"True. Can't be too much crazier than talking to a juice box." He said as he sipped his tea, or downed it rather. "This food is so much better than I thought it'd be we should go to restaurants more often!" He said as he scarfed down more of his fish, much like his brother. Horus had to dodge bits of flying food from both of them every few seconds. For princes they weren't exactly tidy eaters.
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Horus sighed. This was normal. By the time the waiter came back Khaba had tried to pick most of the mess off the table. Paying was easy, they had a lot of gold on them, and Khaba got up to help Horus out of his chair without falling. The untamed walked by with his human and tideborn friends. They all seemed to be laughing. Khaba smiled. Reminded him of their own weird family.
One they made their way out, not much time had honestly past. Khaba sighed. "Okay, well there's a lot of shops and places we can visit... It depends on if you guys want to let your food settle or not." They never really needed to, but he thought he'd offer anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Squire
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Tabu stretched his arms out over his head and yawned, folding them behind his head. He didn't particularly want to engage in too much extra activity, it had been along day. "Let's go watch some street performers or something then head back."
Back to top Go down
Sato Crow
Prince
Sato Crow

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:32 pm

"Alright."

By the time they got back to the inn, they had watched people juggle knives, eat fire, dance, and the like. Once or twice, as embarassing as it was for Tabu, Khaba jumped in and showed everyone some magic. It was odd, despite the huge amount of travelers, many were amazed by the sight of it.
Horus munched on a bean cake.
"Well that was interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eros Needs The D   Eros Needs The D - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eros Needs The D
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jellystabs! :: Retired-
Jump to: